Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Nexus 4

Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By chrlswltrs
  • 3 Post By lunatic59
  • 1 Post By Squash_man
  • 2 Post By MyTjSux

test: Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old December 5th, 2012, 09:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Nexus4
Carrier: T-Mobile

Default How Good Is The Nexus 4

Question for the hard core android guys that go through multiple phones per year.

How does the Nexus 4 compare to your other phones?

Please DO NOT TURN THIS IN TO A FLAME THREAD!

Advertisements
sponsored links
Old December 5th, 2012, 10:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
That guy is This

Device(s): Moto X, Nexus 7
Carrier: AT&T

I personally very much enjoy the phone. I have had many phones over my time. I started out with a Droid Eris > Moto Droid > Droid X > HTC Thunderbolt > VZW Galaxy Nexus > GSM Galaxy Nexus > Nexus 4.

Out of all those phones, I still am not sure which phone I prefer more. The GSM Nexus or the Nexus 4. The feel of the GNex in my hand was always great. But the Galaxy Nexus FEELS so great, and the processor in the Nexus is second to none, in my opinion.

Hope this helps!
Old December 5th, 2012, 10:20 PM   #3 (permalink)

Device(s): one M8, nexus 5, iphone 5s
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeXuS4 View Post
Question for the hard core android guys that go through multiple phones per year.

Lol... I can see this thread turning into a major food fight, let's hope people can keep it clean and play nice!

To answer your question on how good the phone is, I'm gonna say this...

It's a very Good phone in a very tough market, and if Google was better at promoting and handling supply and demand, this phone would be in a lot more hands.

It all really comes down to preference, if a person really digs pure Vanilla android, and hates dealing with carrier bloat, then this is the phone for you. The camera has been improved from the Galaxy Nexus, and some shots that I'm seeing online are really impressive. Also the screen takes a little getting used to after looking at the very saturated colors on say a Samsung device like the GS3, which to this day I say is one of the best Android devices ever made.

Do I think Google could have done better? We'll yea of course! We all walk down that road were we say we want more. LTE would have been nice IMO!

However, price price price....I'm one of the people that really had to realize that this phone is basically half the price of a lot of the phones that people compare it to (myself included)

I definitely have to say if your in the market for an Android device, and your not on Verizon (if so I'd recommend the DNA) then definitely find a way to try the Nexus 4 out!
Old December 5th, 2012, 10:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Nexus4

I heard the DNA has even worse battery life... Besides this phone changed the game because of the price.

I mean I personally left metropcs after 3 years just for this phone.
Old December 5th, 2012, 10:44 PM   #5 (permalink)

Also just a run down of some Android phones that I've had to compare the 4 to...

Nexus line:
Nexus One, Galaxy Nexus

Motorola:
Moto Droid, Droid X, Droid Bionic, Moto Atrix, Moto Razr, Moto Razr Maxx,

Samsung:
Fascinate, Captivate, Droid Charge, Galaxy Note, Galaxy S3

HTC:
G1, Droid INC, HTC EVO, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC One X,

LG:
G2X
Old December 5th, 2012, 10:44 PM   #6 (permalink)

Device(s):

I'm still waiting on mine to be shipped, but I've used the AT&T Note, the International Note, the AT&T S3, the Verizon s3 and multiple iPhones (3, 4, 4S & 5)

I'm trying to find a way to "curb" my addiction of swapping phones everytime a new one comes out. My main issue with my most recent phone (the Verizon S3) was the amount of bloat, the wifi in the notification, the fact that it still had not received jellybean, even though two other carriers had. I'm worried that the s3 will not receive an update after it receives JellyBean, at least on Verizon for sure.

I'm hoping that the answer to my phone addiction is to get as 'future-proof' as possible. Nexus is the equivalent of an iPhone when it comes to updates. It'll get those updates on the regular and with a quickness. Second, it has both a quad-core AND 2GB of RAM. Anything more than this is completely unnecessary at this point and probably at any point in the near future...

The thing with other phones is that these features (touchwiz, Sense, etc..) are automatically added to your phone with nothing you can do about it. On a Nexus, you're able to add features to your liking... your not stuck with anything extra you don't want or need.

Another thing about the S3 (and even the Note) is that actually using it as a phone sucks. It's not able to pick up signal in places that other phones have no issue and there's no 'negative space' on these Samsung phones. With a home button and capacitive buttons on the bottom bezel and almost an edge-to-edge screen, try to have someone else snap a picture for you or watch a video. Most people that I've ever had use my phone that don't have an S3 hit the back button when trying to take a picture, turn the screen off when trying to watch a video, etc... The Nexus has some room at the bottom, it's definitely more manageable than the Note.
Old December 5th, 2012, 11:24 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaLeX View Post
I'm still waiting on mine to be shipped, but I've used the AT&T Note, the International Note, the AT&T S3, the Verizon s3 and multiple iPhones (3, 4, 4S & 5)

I'm trying to find a way to "curb" my addiction of swapping phones everytime a new one comes out. My main issue with my most recent phone (the Verizon S3) was the amount of bloat, the wifi in the notification, the fact that it still had not received jellybean, even though two other carriers had. I'm worried that the s3 will not receive an update after it receives JellyBean, at least on Verizon for sure.

I'm hoping that the answer to my phone addiction is to get as 'future-proof' as possible. Nexus is the equivalent of an iPhone when it comes to updates. It'll get those updates on the regular and with a quickness. Second, it has both a quad-core AND 2GB of RAM. Anything more than this is completely unnecessary at this point and probably at any point in the near future...

The thing with other phones is that these features (touchwiz, Sense, etc..) are automatically added to your phone with nothing you can do about it. On a Nexus, you're able to add features to your liking... your not stuck with anything extra you don't want or need.

Another thing about the S3 (and even the Note) is that actually using it as a phone sucks. It's not able to pick up signal in places that other phones have no issue and there's no 'negative space' on these Samsung phones. With a home button and capacitive buttons on the bottom bezel and almost an edge-to-edge screen, try to have someone else snap a picture for you or watch a video. Most people that I've ever had use my phone that don't have an S3 hit the back button when trying to take a picture, turn the screen off when trying to watch a video, etc... The Nexus has some room at the bottom, it's definitely more manageable than the Note.
Both my Note and GS3 are great as phones and keeping a signal...Now my Galaxy Nexus was a different story, both as a phone and keeping data connectivity.
Old December 5th, 2012, 11:45 PM   #8 (permalink)

Device(s): Nexus 4 w/ LTE

Thanked 1,786 Times in 1,163 Posts

I've had the Droid Eris, Moto Droid, Droid X, MyTouch 4G, Nexus S, and Galaxy SII. Also played around with my friend's phones since I'm the go to guy for people with phone questions among my friends. My daughter also currently has the GSIII.

Last year I also worked at BestBuy mobile around the time the Moto RAZR and Galaxy Nexus was released.

I've used tons of phones, and the Nexus 4 blows everything away. Extremely happy with this phone!
spriteboost and kalaster like this.
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"

-Patrick Henry, March 23, 1775
Old December 5th, 2012, 11:59 PM   #9 (permalink)

Device(s): iPhone 5
Carrier: Verizon

I've had this phone for a week now, and all i have to say is, i got way more than what i paid for!

I haven't owned as many as the other posters, but i started with the Dinc > VZW Galaxy Nexus > Galasy S3. I loved my Galaxy Nexus the most, but waiting for 4.1, i started to think the Galaxy S3 would get it before the Gnex and moved on to that.

I've always had a huge crush on stock android with a grudge on carrier bloatware and lack of timely updates!

screen is beautiful to me, its easier on my eyes. The GS3 has a nice display, but i've figured out i prefer IPS.

the speed, fluidity, and experience in android surprised me exponentially. And combined with 4.2, i think i will finally come to terms on settling with this device at least for the next year, if not the next 2 years! But we'll see how this phone holds up and see what google brings to the table next year, already can't wait

it all depends on what you like. I would highly recommend you get (if you can) that is if you can live without LTE, CDMA carriers and their coverage. plenty of carrier options to choose from.
Old December 6th, 2012, 12:16 AM   #10 (permalink)

Device(s): Nexus 4, Nexus 7 (both stock)
Carrier: TMo

Default its fanflippintastic......

I used android since '08 and I've went from my first Android phone, the Samsung Moment with its then-fastest CPU on the market which was 800 MHz, to the Nexus One, to HTC Sensation to Verizon GNex to Nexus 4. It feels very good in the hand and the quality of materials is impeccable. Not since the Sensation has a device been a pleasure to hold. Hardware-wise, the Nexus 4 blows all those phones into oblivion. Its processor is also very power efficient and its 2 gigs of RAM helps it fly with no issues.
Last edited by cvu524; December 6th, 2012 at 12:19 AM.
sponsored links
Old December 6th, 2012, 07:37 AM   #11 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeXuS4 View Post

This topic has its own section in xda forums BTW: nexus 4 vs _____

Oh and the nexus 4 will be in my hands, as I walk through the apple store to show it off and convince people to convert to android
Last edited by MT Rotor; December 6th, 2012 at 07:48 AM.
Old December 6th, 2012, 08:05 AM   #12 (permalink)

Device(s): HTC One
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Rotor View Post
This topic has its own section in xda forums BTW: nexus 4 vs _____

Oh and the nexus 4 will be in my hands, as I walk through the apple store to show it off and convince people to convert to android
If they're the type that understands hardware it would be a no brainer. Just explain it has over double the processing power, double the RAM, higher res screen, etc.. You might have a hard sell on the camera if they already have an iPhone 5 though.

As for the software it's really preference. To my family members who are terrible with technology I actually recommend the iPhone because it's simple. They get it and it just works so to speak. If i mention root or something they just give me a blank stare. Personally I much prefer the customization and open source nature of Android, but it's not for everyone.

As far as Android phones go I progressed from LG Optimus V > Motorola Triumph > HTC Evo 3D > LG Nexus 4.

Really I average a phone a year. 3 years ago the Optimus was considered high end, 2 years ago the Triumph was considered high end, last year the Evo 3D was considered high end, and this year the Nexus 4 is topping the spec department. I'm actually planning on making the Nexus last 2 years though. With a quad core, 2GB RAM, and all OS updates that come out in the next 2 years that shouldn't be too hard. The Nexus 4 is the best smartphone i've owned hands down. I love it.
Old December 6th, 2012, 09:56 AM   #13 (permalink)
That guy is This

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banished Angel View Post
As for the software it's really preference. To my family members who are terrible with technology I actually recommend the iPhone because it's simple. They get it and it just works so to speak.
I personally find this not true, I have many family members who do not like technology but love their Android phone because I set them up with a phone that just works. It's all preference and if someone likes one more than the other so be it. Also, I think more people in my family have Android over iOS devices.
Old December 6th, 2012, 12:46 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thats View Post
I personally find this not true, I have many family members who do not like technology but love their Android phone because I set them up with a phone that just works. It's all preference and if someone likes one more than the other so be it. Also, I think more people in my family have Android over iOS devices.
Same here, my wife has her IT department set up her work email, I set up Google Voice, and that's it. She doesn't even change her ringtone

She loves her Android phone though. She just downloads her own apps and games and does what she wants with the phone, and has no problems using it.
Old December 6th, 2012, 12:48 PM   #15 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean76 View Post
Both my Note and GS3 are great as phones and keeping a signal...Now my Galaxy Nexus was a different story, both as a phone and keeping data connectivity.
I had issues with either having no service at work while others had it and also a weird bug where the person on the other line couldn't hear me. Sounded like I was at the other end of a tunnel whispering.

I've used and researched a lot of phones and it's a pretty familiar concession that Sammy phones have lesser signal power to phones like a Motorola or an iPhone. I don't know yet about the LG Nexus.

Also, it's not as though I NEVER had a signal (except for at work) for the most part it's fine and it may never be an issue for some, but if we're really trying to discuss the pros and cons of different phones, this is one that i've read a lot about and that i've experienced myself.
Old December 6th, 2012, 12:54 PM   #16 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thats View Post
I've recommended the S3 to a few people in my circle (before the Nexus came out) and I can say that for the most part they fail to take advantage of much that it is offered by a powerful Android phone. My co-worker for example, still has all four icons on the bottom of the Touchwiz lockscreen including the S-Memo, which she has never opened. She also just has random apps all over different screens, in grid-style, like an iPhone.

When I recommend this phone, I always tell people, do the research, ask me questions, take the time to really set this phone up to work for you because it can do SO much!

This isn't to say that an iPhone is better fitted for people who just want to pick up the phone and go, just that Android takes a bit to set up to truly take advantage of it's power and for those who don't it just seems a wasted opportunity.
Old December 6th, 2012, 01:46 PM   #17 (permalink)
Moderati ergo sum

Device(s): Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014), Nexus 4, Galaxy S II, Captivate, Nexus 1, Nook Color, Asus Transformer T-1

Thanked 13,449 Times in 7,358 Posts

Quote:
I had issues with either having no service at work while others had it and also a weird bug where the person on the other line couldn't hear me. Sounded like I was at the other end of a tunnel whispering.

I've used and researched a lot of phones and it's a pretty familiar concession that Sammy phones have lesser signal power to phones like a Motorola or an iPhone. I don't know yet about the LG Nexus.

Also, it's not as though I NEVER had a signal (except for at work) for the most part it's fine and it may never be an issue for some, but if we're really trying to discuss the pros and cons of different phones, this is one that i've read a lot about and that i've experienced myself.
I'm actually still surprised by how loud and clear the N4 is compared to my SGS2 and earlier phones. It's got the clearest call quality by far.
Thats, Trooper and WA_Bob like this.

No Ivory-Billed Woodpeckers were harmed in the composition of this message.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lunatic59 For This Useful Post:
Thats (December 6th, 2012), Trooper (December 6th, 2012)
Old December 6th, 2012, 02:25 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunatic59 View Post
I'm actually still surprised by how loud and clear the N4 is compared to my SGS2 and earlier phones. It's got the clearest call quality by far.
This is such good news Luna....My original must have been a real dud!
Old December 6th, 2012, 02:36 PM   #19 (permalink)

Device(s): Moto X
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
I concur with this statement.
Old December 6th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #20 (permalink)
Moderati ergo sum

Device(s): Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014), Nexus 4, Galaxy S II, Captivate, Nexus 1, Nook Color, Asus Transformer T-1

Quote:
This is such good news Luna....My original must have been a real dud!
You did take the shipping plastic off the earpiece before using it?
sponsored links
Old December 6th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #21 (permalink)
That guy is This

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooper View Post
I concur with this statement.

The sound is great, but what has me most flabergasted is the screen. It's just a thing of beauty. I love how the edges are tapered off to where the screen meets the edge. Just amazing build quality by LG. NOT ONE complaint from my first LG product ever.
Old December 6th, 2012, 04:27 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
You did take the shipping plastic off the earpiece before using it?
Lol... So that's what that was!

I'll be full Nexus 4 spinnin in a few days...finally have some time tonight to get on ebay and get ripped of... Lol
Old December 6th, 2012, 04:32 PM   #23 (permalink)
Moderati ergo sum

Quote:
Lol... So that's what that was!

I'll be full Nexus 4 spinnin in a few days...finally have some time tonight to get on ebay and get ripped of... Lol
The heart wants what the heart wants.
Old December 6th, 2012, 06:36 PM   #24 (permalink)

Device(s): Archos 28 [Bricked :(] CM7.1 Nook Color Rooted Samsung Admire

Hmmm... my history looks a little like this Samsung Admire> Sony Xperia Arc> Samsung Galaxy Indulge> ZTE Warp> Sony Xperia Mini> Pantech Burst> Nexus 4

The Nexus 4 is easily the best phone I've had. The Arc and Burst were probably the next closest. When I go the Arc it had MIUI installed it ran pretty smooth. The Burst was pretty smooth as well, but there were little hitches here and there that were a bit annoying. The Nexus has been the smoothest phone I've had so far.
Old December 7th, 2012, 07:06 PM   #25 (permalink)

Device(s):

Default Does have LTE

Quote:
snip LTE would have been nice IMO!
snip!
It does have LTE band 4, just needs a software adjustment which I believe to coming in 2013. There was a tear down of the Nexus $ and there is indeed a chip for LTE which can be activated right now if you know what your doing , but band 4

I'm with TMobile here in the Carolinas, I've read numerous articles about TMobile having been in the process of creating their LTE service since July 2012, which will be band 4.

Sooo, then, Google prepared for the future quite well indeed!
Last edited by mawil1013; December 7th, 2012 at 07:15 PM.
Old December 7th, 2012, 07:18 PM   #26 (permalink)

Device(s): Nexus⁴, Evo V 4G, Rooted Kindle Fire

It's still missing a few components like a signal amplifier but still usable. Probably faster to use it especially if HSPA+ 42 is unavailable in your area.
Old December 7th, 2012, 09:06 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mawil1013 View Post
It does have LTE band 4, just needs a software adjustment which I believe to coming in 2013. There was a tear down of the Nexus $ and there is indeed a chip for LTE which can be activated right now if you know what your doing , but band 4

I'm with TMobile here in the Carolinas, I've read numerous articles about TMobile having been in the process of creating their LTE service since July 2012, which will be band 4.

Sooo, then, Google prepared for the future quite well indeed!

As the above poster has written, its indeed missing key components to fully work on LTE.

2 things you can count on for the Nexus 5...

1- Global LTE bands- its needed!

2- Not made by LG- its a supply and demand issue, reports are pouring in that LG just wasn't prepared to build and ship a lot of phones to meet the current demand. While Google is still to blame partly for this whole problem with grabbing a phone, LG is also to blame just as much.

I'm still going to just relax and enjoy my 2nd run with the Nexus 4 when it arrives next week...
Old December 8th, 2012, 04:55 PM   #28 (permalink)

Device(s):

Default More comparison

I'm still reading up on reviews and comparisons while waiting for my Nexus to arrive and things keep popping up when comparing to other phones I've used and seen

I recently watched a "dog fight" between the HTC One X+ and the Nexus 4. Aaron was in favor of all the little extras that Sense and Touchwiz offer the user, especially a novice user like his mother or grandmother. I disagree that adding a bunch of extra stuff makes it easy for the average person to use.

In my experience, most of the additional features on the S3 are moderately difficult to find an activate (after you skip all those intrusive pop-ups), while cool in theory, they also don't get used very often. One of my favorite features, SmartDial, didn't work for me because I used GOSMS. And the advantage of SmartDial didn't outweigh the advantages of using a third party SMS.

Another one I notice is the lockscreen. My friend has an S3 and keeps it stock, she still hasn't changed the four icons at the bottom. She's never opened S-Memo and swipes to unlock then enter the app rather than swipe that particular icon. She wouldn't even know how to change it if she wanted too. It's hidden under security and app lockscreen and while most of those are just on/off toggles, tapping lockscreen info actually opens up into a different menu. This isn't "easier" for the average user in my opinion.

Bloatware is also a negative to me in regards to the average user. Throwing a bunch of apps and widgets on the phone make it appear much more cluttered and thus reduce the efficiency of getting to the apps that the average user actually uses. In my experience, a lot of people that I know that use an S3 or other device don't necessarily know how or take the time to delete apps/widgets that come on the phone or eliminate homepages that aren't in use or hide apps that they will never use in their app drawer. Using a phone that comes clean stock allows the user to add only what they need, making their phone that much more efficient for them.

Aaron talked about how he loved all the added options Sense puts in the contact info. Recent texts, calls, etc... This is actually pretty cool, in theory, but in practice, how many of us actually go to the contact? For me, if I want to see or send a text, I open the text app. Send an email? I go to my inbox. Call someone or see who calls? Dialer app. I actually remove my "contacts app" and prefer to just use the "dialer app" as my all purpose call and contact. It feels cleaner to me. Similar to accessing your photo album or your video app through one camera app rather than having all 3.

A couple other minor things... the multi-colors in the status bar on TouchWiz or Sense isn't clean to me. Apps that I use put status bar notification icons as white/grey or blue for the most part. I prefer the stock android all blue that matches my GO Weather blue temperature that stays up in the opposite corner.

Ever try handing an S3, an HTC ONE, a Note or any other host of phones that utilize capacitive buttons on the bottom to someone that doesn't use a smartphone? (I'm grouping iPhone's into the non-smartphone category) Asking someone to take a picture requires warnings and teaching and usually ends up being very frustrating for both parties. There's just no negative space at the bottom to hold the phone in portrait mode while snapping a picture and unless you're used to this, it makes taking a picture/holding the phone very difficult. The on-screen buttons allow for the Nexus to have space on the bottom of the phone. This was one of the reasons I opted for getting the Nexus over the tMobile S3 (which would have been my third S3 on a third carrier, lol)

It's these little minor things that often get overlooked in reviews that have SO MUCH to cover but, IMO, these little things make a difference in normal, everyday use.
Old December 8th, 2012, 08:12 PM   #29 (permalink)
Moderati ergo sum

Life's Good.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20121208_210406.jpg (60.2 KB, 21 views)
Old December 8th, 2012, 08:34 PM   #30 (permalink)
acp

Device(s):

People have literally been drooling over this phone when they see it, the guy at the UPS store was aware of it, but had not seen one in person, so he asked to hold it and 10 minutes later there was like 5 people in line, I didn't realize it until I looked back because he kept asking me questions. The ghost armor guy was the exact same way, I knew this phone was well designed but until you have it in your hand and next to other phones you don't realize how nice of a job LG did with it. The design is nearly seamless.

I actually would like to see one without the chrome finish on the side, if that was black like the back I think this phone would look stealthier.
Last edited by acp; December 8th, 2012 at 08:37 PM.
sponsored links
Old December 8th, 2012, 09:48 PM   #31 (permalink)

Same thing happened yesterday at office depot when I used Google Wallet to pay. After a couple minutes the cashier had made up his mind that he was going to order one from Google Play.
Old December 8th, 2012, 10:13 PM   #32 (permalink)
acp

Device(s):

Yep the ups guy was going to sell his GS3 and get one.
Old December 10th, 2012, 02:18 PM   #33 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
I recently watched a "dog fight" between the HTC One X+ and the Nexus 4....
You should post a YouTube vid
I concur with the things you said, but didn't really analyse the way I use my phone.
RaLeX likes this.
Old December 10th, 2012, 02:28 PM   #34 (permalink)

Device(s): HTC Thunderbolt Rooted OG Droid

Coming from an s3, my only complaint is the battery. I'm only on my second charge though so well see. Also a little too much play in the volume rocker for me but no more than my s3.
Old December 10th, 2012, 02:42 PM   #35 (permalink)

Device(s): Droid X Droid Eris

funny story...if you look back when they first launched i purchased a N4, but last week i was running a little short on funds so i said screw it and i traded my nexus for a brand new in the box gs3 and $75 cash hoping to then flip the gs3 to make more money....funny thing is i absolutely hated the gs3 the touch wiz was soooo slow compared to the n4 it wasnt even comparable. I loved the nexus before i tried the gs3 but after using an s3 for almost a week....thank god for nexus products...that gs3 was slowwwww...to end my funny story as i was looking to sell or trade the gs3 on cl i came across an ad for a n4 for trade i convinced the guy to give me $50 cash for my gs3 ...well turns out it was the exact same guy i traded my nexus to days earlier. so overall i traded my nexus and got it back 4 days later for $125 cash.....lol

btw the phone is leaps and bounds faster comparing stock vs stock...it was almost annoying the difference
chrlswltrs and RaLeX like this.
Old December 10th, 2012, 04:19 PM   #36 (permalink)

Device(s):

I wanted to know how I could test to figure out if all the 4 cores on my nexus 4 are working? Anyone know how?

Nexus 4
Current Rating:
Rate this Phone:

The Nexus 4 brings comes after months and months of rumors. This is Google's first time partnering with LG to make a Nexus device. The Pure Google smartphone features the latest and greatest Android 4.2 software version, along with stunning spe... Read More

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Nexus 4