February 7th, 2013, 10:02 PM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Aug 2011
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S4
Google Nexus 4
Google Nexus 7
Thanked 30 Times in 24 Posts
Weird Photo Editing Glitch in the Nexus 4 Gallery App
- Take a picture with the camera, any picture, doesn't matter
- Open up that image from inside the Gallery App
- Choose said photo, then hit the circles in the bottom corner to open the editor
- Hit the circle with the (+/-) and tap on "Autocolor"
- Then tap Save
- Now look for the image you just edited
Right at this point I notice that my edited photo doesn't exist. The photo won't edit, nor will it save after. The only way I've gotten this to work correctly is if I choose some other edit after choosing the "Autocolor" edit. Then, it would save. Is anyone having this issue, or is this just me?