Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Nexus 4

test: Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old April 28th, 2013, 05:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default Battery usage stats error?

Hi

Every time I look at the battery usage data on my Nexus 4 it tells me 'Navigator' is using over 60% of the power. It shows the name 'Navigator' as well as the logo for Maxfactor Navigator.

'Navigator' on my phone is Mapfactor Navigator, and that is fully turned off (does not show in running apps), as is GPS. I can't see how either of these are therefore using power.

I am officially confused, and obviously want to find out what is really using over 60% of my battery life. I can only assume that the 'Navigator' showing in the usage data is being incorrectly displayed, and it is in fact something else hogging all the power.

Any ideas how I can check this out to see what is really going on? Could it actually be other Google location services aside from GPS using the power?

Cheers

Advertisements
sponsored links

Nexus 4
Current Rating:
Rate this Phone:

The Nexus 4 brings comes after months and months of rumors. This is Google's first time partnering with LG to make a Nexus device. The Pure Google smartphone features the latest and greatest Android 4.2 software version, along with stunning spe... Read More

Tags
battery life report, battey usage, power usage

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Nexus 4