December 3rd, 2012, 01:40 AM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Palmdale, Ca
Device(s): HTC LTEvo, Nexus 7 32gb
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 158 Times in 97 Posts
How To Get Rid of Picasa Photos in Gallery
If you are on like me you like to keep things on your N7 tidy. When I first opened the gallery after syncing my Google account, and discovered it littered with photos from Picasa, Blogger, and Google+, I was displeased. The photos aren't even stored on the device!
Here is how to get rid of those photos.
1) Go to Settings and, under accounts, select Google.
2) Touch your Google account name to open the sync settings and uncheck the box for photos.
3) Go back to Settings and select apps.
4) Swipe left twice to get to all apps. Scroll down to and select gallery.
5) Touch clear data, then ok.
Done. Now gallery should display only the photos on your N7, and not all that photos associated with your Google account.
Once I had a Nokia 6015i, but it wasn't smart enough.
Then I had a Helio Ocean, but Helio went adrift.
Then I had a Palm Pre, but that ended PREmaturely.
Then I had an HTC Evo 4G, and we had a grand times!
Now I have an HTC Evo 4G LTE, and all is right with the world.