I'm sorry guys... I was an idiot!
I thought skype, bigger screen, and bluetooth keyboard support would make the Hd2 better than my Nexus One. I also thought that worst case scenario I could just flash Android onto my Hd2 and everything would be great but I couldn't have been more wrong
1) Bing maps navigation pales in comparison to Google maps navigation. No "your destination will be on the right/left". No spoken directions while screen is off. Doesn't shut off music while speaking directions so you cant hear directions if music is playing. Doesn't give you any alternative route option.
2) No Google voice instant free sms notification. Have to log into google voice via the opera browser instead but you get your text messages late since you dont get notifications like you do on the Nexus One.
3) No real appstore. There are some good apps like Skype but that is it! Not a single good game and every app is $5 - 10.
4) Opera and Skyfire are the only browser options. No other alternative browsers you can download like Dolphin or Xscope... None.
5) Keyboard sucks. Swype isn't for me and the stock keyboard has alot of wasted space by having useless arrow keys. It was harder for me to type on the 4.3 inch screen than the Nexus One's 3.7 inch screen which tells you alot. There isn't a single iPhone/Android style keyboard app at all... None.
6) Android runs TERRIBLE on the Hd2. Really badly. Not unexpected though when I think about it with common sense since your running an entire smartphone operating system from a tiny file on your SD card. Terrible battery life, heat issues, and slowdowns galore
The things that I just HAD to have which is why I came back to my baby... the Nexus One:
1) Google maps navigation
2) Google voice app
3) DolphinHD browser
4) Android Market (with real games and applications)
5) Battery usage statistics
6) Smart keyboard
7) Future support directly from Google (Froyo, Gingerbread) vs Microsoft leaving the Hd2 to die a slow, painful, unsupported death.
God how I have missed the Nexus One!!!