I just changed my battery icon to display accurate numbers.
This works on stock ROM. My NS4G is rooted and has clockwork on it only, no custom ROM
here is how:
1)make sure you are rooted and have clockwork recovery installed
2) go to UOT Kitchen UOT Kitchen. Kitchen
3) Click on battery Tab. Click on enable this mod
4) choose your options. I went with gingerbread option
5) Click on file upload tab. You will need to upload 2 files from your phone. I used ES file exploer to get the files and upload them to my computer via LAN connection. Files are:
Upload both files to the UOT kitchen
On the left side of the upload page, leave everything default.
Click the summary page, check your settings, Donate
and click submit work to kitchen.
Wait until you get the file. Download the file and save it to SD card on your phone.
6) Boot into bootloader and select recovery
7) DON'T SKIP THIS. MAKE A FULL NANDROID BACKUP BEFORE YOU PROCEED WITH FLASHING
8) Wipe cache and davlik cache in recovery.
9) flash the zip file that you got from the kitchen and reboot the phone.
10) Enjoy your fishing