December 14th, 2011, 12:48 AM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Aug 2010
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Please HELP ME!
The best way to do a factory reset is through the recovery console.
1. Turn off the phone.
2. Hold Volume Up and the Power button to boot the phone into recovery mode.
3. Use the volume rocker to select "Recovery" and press the power button to select it.
4. A triangle exclamation will be on the screen. Hold the power button and press Volume Up to show the recovery menu options.
5. Select Data Wipe/Factory Reset.
6. Reboot the phone (select Reboot).
I am having Major Issues, I can not get passed the Nexus X Loading Screen after my Phone Went into a Weird Slow Motion while Updating ADW I reset it and it wouldn't Get past the X Loading Screen so I did the Steps Above and this is what I get
E:format_volume: make_extf4fs failed on /dev/block/platform/s3c-sdhci.0/by-name/userdata
Data Wipe Complete
And nothing Fixes at all
I have also tried today to Install the One Click Stock Rom and I just get Stuck when Installing the System File
Please Help I am a total Noob! I would prefer as much detail as possible