Due to acute stupidity I decided to update my perfectly running 4.0.4 ICS, and the result was as can be expected; ny NC boots into Cyanoboot, I can select 6 possibilities, all end up with the Cyanoboot logo and a "Loading..."+ the suitable text from the button. I have tried a lot of sd-card roms and updates, but I am still stuck. "E 0" is on top left of the screen. In addition it seems that this condition exhausts the battery. Any good ideas? I have nothing worth saving on the device..
Last edited by fafaf; June 11th, 2012 at 12:01 PM.
Reason: more detail
Device(s): HP TouchPad,
Samsung Galaxy Nexus,
Google Nexus 7,
Thanked 1,620 Times in 1,262 Posts
Unfortunately you told us nothing about your install.
I assume this installed on a sdcard?
What rom was installed before?
What rom did you try to install?
How did you install it? (Did you wipe data, cache, Dalvik cache? or just copy the files to your sdcard?)
Last edited by colchiro; June 11th, 2012 at 03:31 PM.
What I know (sort of after-the-fact)
- I install the software via sd-card. I have not used ADB.
- the "cyanoboot" screen says "redone by fattire - ALPHA (fri mar 16 20:25:15 2012) - ** EXPERIMENTAL **"
- the "cyanoboot" was not installed separately, it just followed with an installation.
- I wish to:
* boot from a sd card (it has been a well working way of doing strange things to the NC)
* remove or update the Cyanoboot to something that makes sense. (so I can boot from AD card.. )
Failing that I just buy another one.... And perhaps have a look on the inside of my problem child. :-(
Yay! Now this is progress!
(although my selection of TWRP was not a good idea (the instructions are for CWM..)), at least I get something else than the Cyanoboot screen!
.....And it's booting the startup animation!
.... I am up and running!
i understand this is for the nook color but my nook tablet is stuck with cyanoboot in emmc, boots up fine, installed cyanoboot on accident thru zip of cwm 188.8.131.52 emmc, wondering how to remove cyanoboot