this is over at the notion addicts forum and was originally taken from XDA and can be found here http://androidcommunity.com/notion-i...ffer-20110112/
These are the questions and answers between can90 and “Jon” whom he mailed at Notion Ink. Have a looksee:
Hi. I email my question to Notion Ink yesterday, and today they replied me. Here is the email:
Greetings from the Notion Ink Support Team!
1. Can we plug in headset to Notion Ink Adam? Yes
2. What is the resolution and fps of video recording of Adam? resolution 640 x 480 and fps of 15 fps.
3. Can we plug 1TB hard drive to it? We are not too sure if a HD of that size would show up.
4. Can we disable the ambient light sensor if we want? Yes.
5. Sniffer shows 1 USB drive even a USB drive doesn’t plugged. However, we have 2 USB port. What if we plug 2 USB flash drive at a time, will it work? Will Sniffer shows both of them? No, it would only work and show 1 device.
6. Can leaves work in the portrait mode? No
7. Will Notion Ink come with screen protector or not? Yes, the Adam will come with a screen protector.
Thank you for your continued support to Notion Ink!
Notion Ink Support Team
I also learned that Notion Ink Adam supports MicroSDHC upto 128 GB. Hope I could help for others who has those questions in their mind.
The one item that might be incorrect is something Gkar3 (another XDA member) pointed out, and that’s that Adam cannot support SHCD up to 128 GB because specs limit SDHC to 32 GB – at the highest. He also points to this source for that info tip factoid: SDCard.org
No one in that thread had anything to say about the 640*480 15fps video.
My droid x does 720p I think . that resolution with that low FPS seems a big letdown for the tegra II that could do much more. I wonder if the camera itself is the problem