November 4th, 2012, 03:46 PM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Sep 2011
Device(s): hTC One SV (Boost Mobile)
Carrier: Boost Mobile
Thanked 38 Times in 19 Posts
Key-by-key...what am I doing wrong???
I start by using TWRP v2.2.0 to backup system, boot and data. That completes successfully. Then I follow the steps below...
- Boot into Recovery (Using TWRP v2.2.0)
- Wipe menu->Cache (confirm)->successful (Back button when finished)
- Wipe menu->Dalvik Cache (confirm)->successful (Back button when finished)
- Wipe menu->Factory Reset (confirm)->successful (Back button when finished)
- Wipe menu->System (confirm)->successful (Back Button when finished)
- Main Menu->Install->JmzOneV4.zip (confirm)
- JmzOneV4 Menu->"I Agree with Terms" checked->Next->Yes wipe data->Sense 4a Stockish Sense 4a->Launcher Stockish->Keyboard Without Arrows->SRS Panel NO->Applications (deselect Twitter, Virgin My Account, PopNetwork Browser, My Skydrive)->Widgets (no changes)->Themes (no changes)->Extra Space (no)->Smurfed Tweaks (yes)->Install Now->JmzOneV is now installed on your phone->Status: 0
- Boot into bootloader -> FASTBOOT USB
- On the computer "fastboot flash boot boot.img (boot.img was extracted from Jmz-PrimoC-kernel-ICS-20120820.zip)->fastboot on computer indicates success.
- Boot into recovery (TWRP v2.2.0)
- Install->Jmz-PrimoC-kernel-ICS-20120820.zip (confirm)->Successful
- Reboot System
Now, the phone bootloops.
If I flash the boot.emmc.win file from the backup, the bootloop stops, and the JmzOneV4 ROM loads. *HOWEVER*, wifi does not work!
What am I doing wrong?
Last edited by ODGeek; November 4th, 2012 at 03:49 PM.