- Do this at your own risk. i am not responsible to any further damage to your phone from these instructions - WARNING
these are some instructions on how to fix your softbricked (softbricked meaning the phone will turn on, but not much other then that) LG optimus one
1. download the following programs and files if you don't already have them.
LG PC suite
- this is lg's softwear for connecting your phone to the computer
lg support tool
- this is softwear that allows you to download softwear to your PC that has to do with your phone
- this is softwear developed specifically for flashing roms to your P500
- this is an official LG indian rom for 2.2
2. turn your phone off (remove the battery). remove the SD card and SIM cards from your phone as well
3. press and hold the back, volume up and power buttons. the phone should display 'emergency mode!!'
4. connect your phone to your computer, open the LG mobile update tool. if working correctly, the start updating button should be selected
5. open and unzip the KDZ software. install the program by double clicking the msxml program. after this load up the KDZ_FW_UDP program
6. once the program has loaded, set Type to 3GQCT, PhoneMode to EMERGENCY. then click the open button and open the rom file
7. click the Launch Software Update button. part way through, your phone should switch to an android with a box. once the update is finished (dictated by the program saying finished, not 100%) boot your phone up and check it is working
8. load up PC suite with your phone connected. there should be an update to 2.3 available. install this update and your phone should be working correctly