- Carrier Specific?:
WHAT WE OFFER
MICRO MODULAR PACKAGE
- We consider these apps as important as our ROM. It is sad that the ROM scene deals with so many broken/outdated or buggy packages
- All packages should work fine on any custom Android 4.4.x ROM
- All 4.4.x GApps packages and addons are compatible with both ART and Dalvik runtimes
- Frequently updated Google Apps: Updates are posted as time permits by development team - development focus has shifted to Lollipop GApps
- All apps are untouched, we do not change or modify Googles' applications but deliver them as-is
- Automatic Backup: It is not necessary to re-flash GApps or modules when you flash a ROM update. Most ROM's support this function.
- All installers measure your device's system partition size and will notify you, BEFORE making any changes, if it finds any problems
- We offer several variations from a Google Stock Package (based on what Google ships on Nexus devices) to smaller, more minimal packages
- All packages can be customized to your individual preferences using our exclusive Advanced Features and Options
This package is designed for users of legacy devices with small system partitions or those who prefer a minimalistic approach.
In this package you will find the core Google system base, off-line speech files, Google Play Store, FaceUnlock, Google Bookmarks Sync, and the following Play Store applications:
Google Calendar (replaces stock/AOSP Calendar) | Google Now Launcher | Google Play services | Google Search | Google Text-to-Speech | Gmail
GAPPS PACKAGE COMPARISON