NOTE: this is for Android 5.0 Lollipop ROMs only!
- Carrier Specific?:
WHAT PARANOID ANDROID GAPPS OFFERS
MINI MODULAR PACKAGE
- We consider these apps as important as our ROM.
- It is sad that the ROM scene deals with so many broken/outdated or buggy packages
- All packages should work fine on any 32-bit custom Android 5.0.x ROM
- Frequently updated Google Apps: Updates are posted weekly - generally on weekends
- All apps are untouched, we do not change or modify Googles' applications but deliver them as-is
- Automatic Backup: It is not necessary to re-flash GApps or modules when you flash a ROM update. Most ROM's support this function.
- All installers measure your device's system partition size and will notify you, BEFORE making any changes, if it finds any problems
- We offer several variations from a Google Stock Package (based on what Google ships on Nexus devices) to smaller, more minimal packages (mod note: other packages will be available as separate resources in the Resources section).
- All packages can be customized to your individual preferences using our exclusive Advanced Features and Options
See this post for Advanced Features and Options
This package is designed for those who use limited Google apps or prefer to install apps on their own.
In this package you will find the core Google system base, off-line speech files, Google Play Store, Google Exchange Services (replaces stock/AOSP Exchange Services), FaceUnlock, and the following Play Store applications:
Google+ | Google Calendar (replaces stock/AOSP Calendar) | Google Now Launcher | Google Play services | Google (Search) | Google Text-to-Speech | Gmail | Hangouts | Maps |Street View on Google Maps | YouTube
COMPARISON OF GAPPS PACKAGES:
Official Paranoid Android Mini Modular Lollipop Gapps Package 2015-02-21
The official Paranoid Android Mini Modular Lollipop Gapps Package (220MB, for most Lollipop ROMs)