April 13th, 2012, 07:40 PM
Join Date: Feb 2012
Device(s): Samsung Admire - MetroPCS
Samsung Messenger III - MetroPCS
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by WubWub
So last time I tried to install a rom on my Samsung Admire everything went well until I had to reboot. When it was turning back on it was stuck on the Metro PCS screen for about an hour. Finally I decided to reboot into recovery mode and try to wipe data and format system and data. When it rebooted again it was still stuck so I sent I gave it to the guy at the Metro PCS store and he got me a new one after 3 days.
My question is how would one restore the phone if it is stuck at the Metro PCS screen? Thank You.
Edit: I used Rom Manager to flash the rom.
Follow this easy-to-read guide:
1) Thank this post im making for you, as it will help you in the future..
2) Never EVER use ROm manager on The Samsung admire, Thats what bricks the phone
3) Start Reading up on things before you do it, Had you read up, you would of saw "How to brick your phone: Rom manager + You" Thread.
4) Follow each step on how to do what you need to do..
5) Make sure to NEVER use a Rom from a different phone unless its posted saying its "safe" for the phone model in question, As that can also screw up your phone and render it useless.