Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Behold 2

test: Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old May 26th, 2010, 12:09 PM   #51 (permalink)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Hopefully T-mobile has a little more pull. But I'm with you BH_MAN, I have had pretty good customer service from t-mobile. I'll keep this updated if I get new info.

Advertisements
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thegame3202 For This Useful Post:
behold_this (May 26th, 2010), yahma (May 26th, 2010)
sponsored links
Old May 26th, 2010, 12:35 PM   #52 (permalink)

Device(s): HTC Droid DNA, Motorola Droid Razr Maxx, Google Nexus 7 (32GB Model)
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame3202 View Post
Hopefully T-mobile has a little more pull. But I'm with you BH_MAN, I have had pretty good customer service from t-mobile. I'll keep this updated if I get new info.
I have had a trouble ticket out for 2 weeks now because I can not get 3G coverage at home while my girlfriend gets four bars in full 3G. I get 3G at work just fine. Still have yet to hear back from them as promised.
Old May 26th, 2010, 02:11 PM   #53 (permalink)

Device(s):

Ok, so I got a call from someone from the T-Mobile Exec Offices. He saw the petition and was poking around on some of the links. I made it very clear that we were not mad at t-mobile, but we wanted their support. He said that he would be contacting Samsung regarding it and hopefully help us out a little bit. Seemed like a really nice guy. Hopefully we hear back soon!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to thegame3202 For This Useful Post:
=KLRS=ZERO (May 26th, 2010), behold_this (May 26th, 2010), boloj (May 26th, 2010), deathclutch (May 26th, 2010), euph_22 (May 26th, 2010), ImABoss (May 26th, 2010), jazzedmurf (May 26th, 2010), Mastermind278 (May 26th, 2010), Ohgami (May 26th, 2010), spiz (May 26th, 2010), SteveSlimer (May 26th, 2010), suyash1 (May 26th, 2010), thugjedi91 (May 26th, 2010), Trapper (May 26th, 2010), yahma (May 26th, 2010)
Old May 26th, 2010, 02:36 PM   #54 (permalink)

Device(s):

Nice job.
Old May 26th, 2010, 02:39 PM   #55 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Ok, so I got a call from someone from the T-Mobile Exec Offices. He saw the petition and was poking around on some of the links. I made it very clear that we were not mad at t-mobile, but we wanted their support. He said that he would be contacting Samsung regarding it and hopefully help us out a little bit. Seemed like a really nice guy. Hopefully we hear back soon!
This is the best news all week. I really hope T-Mobile can pull some strings for us loyal customers! If they can get Samsung to commit to a 2.x release (even if its just stock Android), it will bring a lot of good will from the community for T-Mobile.
Last edited by yahma; May 26th, 2010 at 02:45 PM.
Old May 26th, 2010, 02:52 PM   #56 (permalink)

Device(s):

Here is some more evidence that Samsung likely duped T-Mobile into believing there would be a 2.x update for the Behold II (which is probably why some of the Reps at the stores led their customers to believe an upgrade was coming), then Samsung later changed their mind for whatever reason:

At 32:33 into the Thursday (5/20/10) podcast on AndroidGuys, you clearly hear the TMo guy, Kevon, mention that Samsung representatives visited T-Mobile and asserted that they would have 2.1 for the Behold II. HOWEVER....he then goes on to mention that this event was several (6!??) months ago.
Last edited by yahma; May 26th, 2010 at 02:57 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to yahma For This Useful Post:
behold_this (May 26th, 2010)
Old May 26th, 2010, 03:13 PM   #57 (permalink)

Device(s): Droid Razr, BN Nook Color (running CM 7). Formerly Droid Incredible I and Samsung Behold II (POS).

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahma View Post
This is the best news all week. I really hope T-Mobile can pull some strings for us loyal customers! If they can get Samsung to commit to a 2.x release (even if its just stock Android), it will bring a lot of good will from the community for T-Mobile.
"even if it's stock Android"
I'm probably not the only person thinking "especially if it's stock Android"
Old May 26th, 2010, 03:16 PM   #58 (permalink)

Device(s): Behold 2 w/ BH_MAN Galaxy 1.6 / R7 Do Not PM me With Problem's Post in Thread!

Thanked 1,678 Times in 433 Posts

It's 33:32
The Following User Says Thank You to BH_MAN For This Useful Post:
behold_this (May 26th, 2010)
Old May 26th, 2010, 03:48 PM   #59 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): HTC Sensation 4G, MyTouch 3G Slide

OP updated thanks to yahma for the post and BH_MAN for the correct time stamp
Old May 26th, 2010, 04:06 PM   #60 (permalink)

Well I have tried trading away my Behold 2 for anything of value but I have now decide to stay with it and fight the fight. I think we may have shot ourselves in the foot because now with all the publicity we have caused nobody wants to trade jack sh+t for this phone now.

I still plan on buying the MT3GS when my upgrade comes up june 21st.
sponsored links
Old May 26th, 2010, 05:10 PM   #61 (permalink)

Device(s): Samsung Vibrant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwl1119 View Post
Well I have tried trading away my Behold 2 for anything of value but I have now decide to stay with it and fight the fight. I think we may have shot ourselves in the foot because now with all the publicity we have caused nobody wants to trade jack sh+t for this phone now.

I still plan on buying the MT3GS when my upgrade comes up june 21st.
Haha you're probably right... word got out fast. The only people that will buy it are clueless... but rest assured this world has plenty of clueless people.
Old May 26th, 2010, 05:57 PM   #62 (permalink)

Device(s): Motorola ATRIX 4G

CPU was 768MHz?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!
Old May 26th, 2010, 05:58 PM   #63 (permalink)

Device(s): Behold 2 w/ BH_MAN Galaxy 1.6 / R7 Do Not PM me With Problem's Post in Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by =KLRS=ZERO View Post
CPU was 768MHz?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!
yes, but the Battery Life Sucks the way it is, likely the reason they limited to 528MHz max to begin with.
Old May 26th, 2010, 07:24 PM   #64 (permalink)

Device(s): HTC Glacier, HTC Espresso, SamSux Behold II

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH_MAN View Post
yes, but the Battery Life Sucks the way it is, likely the reason they limited to 528MHz max to begin with.
is there anyway to be able access the full power? could use a program like Overclock to drop it down when you need to save power and bump it up like when using web and such or am I incorrect on this idea?
Old May 26th, 2010, 07:28 PM   #65 (permalink)

Currently no, as there is no Source that we Can Build From... Yes we Have Source, But, All the things that are Required for it to work is Proprietary Source of Samsung, and by law, they don't have to Release anything they own..
Old May 26th, 2010, 08:05 PM   #66 (permalink)

Device(s): 3 Nexus S 4G's, Ex-Samsung Vibrant, Ex-MyTouch Slide, Ex-Motorola Cliq, Ex-Samsung Behold 2, E

Send a message via AIM to the1who Send a message via MSN to the1who Send a message via Yahoo to the1who Send a message via Skype™ to the1who
Default Got E-mail Reply

I am sharing for archiving purposes. It appears they have an interest in our complaints. If any action results from it, that would be wonderful. Hope for the best, expect the worse is usually a good way to look at it, but lets expect the best, hope for the best on this.

"
Dear Matthew,

Thank you for your correspondence. We sincerely appreciate your taking the time to contact us with your concerns about the delay and lack of information regarding the operating system update for your Behold II.

It is not our intent to be neither neglectful nor unresponsive to this matter. We would like to assure you that Samsung Mobile is listening to the feedback we are receiving from customers about this, yourself included. We are working diligently to be able to provide more complete information shortly.

We value your time and would not impose further to ask that you contact us for these updates. We will keep your contact information on hand so that we can respond to you directly once we are able to offer additional information.

We also value your continued interest in our products and are truly committed to your satisfaction. Again, allow us to express our thanks for your patience and understanding.

We will contact you as soon as we have more information.

Sincerely,
Technical Support"

Hope it helps the cause.
Old May 26th, 2010, 08:19 PM   #67 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1who View Post
I am sharing for archiving purposes. It appears they have an interest in our complaints. If any action results from it, that would be wonderful. Hope for the best, expect the worse is usually a good way to look at it, but lets expect the best, hope for the best on this.

"
Dear Matthew,

Thank you for your correspondence. We sincerely appreciate your taking the time to contact us with your concerns about the delay and lack of information regarding the operating system update for your Behold II.

It is not our intent to be neither neglectful nor unresponsive to this matter. We would like to assure you that Samsung Mobile is listening to the feedback we are receiving from customers about this, yourself included. We are working diligently to be able to provide more complete information shortly.

We value your time and would not impose further to ask that you contact us for these updates. We will keep your contact information on hand so that we can respond to you directly once we are able to offer additional information.

We also value your continued interest in our products and are truly committed to your satisfaction. Again, allow us to express our thanks for your patience and understanding.

We will contact you as soon as we have more information.

Sincerely,
Technical Support"

Hope it helps the cause.
Its the same crap they have been feeding us.

Translation:

"Sorry we will not make money off of making an update to a first generation handset like the Behold II so we changed our mind and went back on our word and now have the Galaxy S coming to T-mobile soon and it features a 1GHz processor and android 2.1. Please continue to support our lavish lifestyles and purchase that.

Don't contact us again. We will contact you via Galaxy S advertisements.

Sincerely,
Technical Support"
Last edited by mwl1119; May 26th, 2010 at 08:22 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to mwl1119 For This Useful Post:
Beaver6d9 (May 30th, 2010)
Old May 26th, 2010, 08:24 PM   #68 (permalink)

Device(s): 3 Nexus S 4G's, Ex-Samsung Vibrant, Ex-MyTouch Slide, Ex-Motorola Cliq, Ex-Samsung Behold 2, E

Send a message via AIM to the1who Send a message via MSN to the1who Send a message via Yahoo to the1who Send a message via Skype™ to the1who

Understand it may be the case, but I haven't seen anyone else post a message like this, so I was sharing it with the masses that maybe our voices might be heard, even if by a long shot.
Old May 26th, 2010, 08:49 PM   #69 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1who View Post
Understand it may be the case, but I haven't seen anyone else post a message like this, so I was sharing it with the masses that maybe our voices might be heard, even if by a long shot.
Posted all over the Place
Bad New's for everyone Today!!! Jump Ship when you Can!! - Page 12 - AndroidSPIN Forums
Old May 26th, 2010, 08:53 PM   #70 (permalink)

Device(s): HTC Glacier, HTC Espresso, SamSux Behold II

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH_MAN View Post
Currently no, as there is no Source that we Can Build From... Yes we Have Source, But, All the things that are Required for it to work is Proprietary Source of Samsung, and by law, they don't have to Release anything they own..
oh okay, didn't know it was their proprietary sourcing that was keeping us from getting full use of the processor, that sux.

like I have told others I love the hardware of this phone, but is your ROMs that have me toughing it out with the BH2 until TMO starts getting non-Samsung Snapdragon phones.
again thanks to all who have helped me over the last month since getting a pair of these phones
sponsored links
Old May 27th, 2010, 08:24 AM   #71 (permalink)

Device(s): Nexus One 2.2.1 Rooted Stock, Samsung Behold II 1.6 TwzLite/Clockwork 0.2 [Where's my OC kernel ? :)

Default Finally....big time blog carrying our message out there !

Samsung Behold II fails to fulfill Android 2.0 promise, jilted users contemplating lawsuit (video) -- Engadget

Engadget has published a story about this issue. Please continue to put this message out there. Don't let up.....more and more are starting to notice.

Thanks for the support everyone's been chipping in.....
Old May 27th, 2010, 08:34 AM   #72 (permalink)

Device(s):

Yup ...I just saw that blog and was about to post it here but you beat me to it. That's a good publicity.
Old May 27th, 2010, 08:46 AM   #73 (permalink)

I have been (like I am sure many others have) been hounding them via Twitter to run a story......... now its time to thank them

This may swing the power in the consumer's direction just google "behold 2 lawsuit" and you will see this story is linked on a gob of web blogs.

The court of public opinion is probably the only court we would need to get Samsung to do "the right thing".

EVERYONE SEND THE LINK TO CNET!
Last edited by mwl1119; May 27th, 2010 at 09:02 AM.
Old May 27th, 2010, 08:47 AM   #74 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

OP updated with link to engadget story and cleaned up for a little better clarity
Last edited by behold_this; May 27th, 2010 at 09:55 AM.
Old May 27th, 2010, 10:26 AM   #75 (permalink)

Device(s):

So I decided to search for "petition against samsung" to see if our story would pop up within the first page. Well unfortunately it didn't. The problem was that I did infact get results for my search. There is at least 5 phones that have petitions for samsung to update them and one mp3 player. To say the least this was disheartening. I'm not really sure if we can do anything to force samsung's hand.
Old May 27th, 2010, 10:31 AM   #76 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

We can and so can tmobile btw if you search behold 2 update the top three news results are various sites with our story! Same with samsung behold petition!
Last edited by behold_this; May 27th, 2010 at 10:34 AM.
Old May 27th, 2010, 11:13 AM   #77 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

momentum is building
Last edited by behold_this; May 27th, 2010 at 02:03 PM.
Old May 27th, 2010, 12:39 PM   #78 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

OP edited with link to new Gizmodo article
Old May 27th, 2010, 01:00 PM   #79 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Though I am neither for nor against legal action at this point I have updated the OP with a link at the bottom to info on class action suits for those interested.
Old May 27th, 2010, 01:10 PM   #80 (permalink)

Device(s): Nexus One 2.2.1 Rooted Stock, Samsung Behold II 1.6 TwzLite/Clockwork 0.2 [Where's my OC kernel ? :)

Default Now carried by Gizmodo.....

Samsung Behold II Owners May Sue Over Android 2.0 Snub

Keep it coming folks !!!
sponsored links
Old May 27th, 2010, 01:11 PM   #81 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

posted already in OP
Last edited by behold_this; May 27th, 2010 at 01:58 PM.
Old May 27th, 2010, 01:12 PM   #82 (permalink)

Default Let us know what you here !

Quote:

Dude that is ROCKIN'. Excellent.....
Old May 27th, 2010, 01:22 PM   #83 (permalink)

1. Samsung Losing face for lack of support to Behold II Users » Total Nexus One.... - 26. May, 2010 [...] For more background and to sign the community petition, head over to AndroidHeadlines. [...]
  2. Samsung Behold II fails to fulfill Android 2.0 promise, jilted users contemplating lawsuit (video) | androidhaven.com - 27. May, 2010 [...] | Android Headlines | Email this | Comments View full post on android Android, Behold, [...]
  3. Samsung Behold II fails to fulfill Android 2.0 promise, jilted users contemplating lawsuit (video) | CPUTER.COM - 27. May, 2010 [...] | Android Headlines | Email [...]
  4. Samsung Behold II fails to fulfill Android 2.0 promise, jilted users contemplating lawsuit (video) | Tech Zone 24 - 27. May, 2010 [...] Thu, 27 May 2010 08:33:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.Permalink | Android Headlines | Email this | Comments none Leave a commentCommentsLeave a Reply Kliknij [...]
  5. Samsung Behold II owners seeking legal action after Sammy renigs on 2.x promises. « Gadgetsteria - 27. May, 2010 [...] > Android Headlines Categories: Operating Systems, Smartphones, Tech Disappointments Tags: Android, behold II, [...]
  6. Samsung Behold II fails to fulfill Android 2.0 promise, jilted users contemplating lawsuit (video) | TeraTechTown.com - 27. May, 2010 [...] | Android Headlines | Email this | Comments Source // [...]
  7. Samsung Behold II fails to fulfill Android 2.0 promise, jilted users contemplating lawsuit (video) | Next Gadget Review - 27. May, 2010 [...] | Android Headlines | Email this | Comments View full post on [...]
  8. eeepcforfree.eu » Blog Archive » Samsung Behold II fails to fulfill Android 2.0 promise, jilted users contemplating lawsuit (video) - 27. May, 2010 [...] | Android Headlines | Email [...]
  9. Samsung Behold II fails to fulfill Android 2.0 promise, jilted users contemplating lawsuit (video) « Technology Feeds - 27. May, 2010 [...] Thu, 27 May 2010 08:33:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.Permalink | Android Headlines | Email this | CommentsVisit link: Samsung Behold II fails to fulfill Android [...]
  10. Samsung Behold II fails to fulfill Android 2.0 promise, jilted users contemplating lawsuit (video) | super STUFF - 27. May, 2010 [...] | Android Headlines | Email [...]
  11. Samsung Behold II fails to fulfill Android 2.0 promise, jilted users contemplating lawsuit (video) « Speedy B - 27. May, 2010 [...] | Android Headlines | Email this | Comments SHARE IT [...]
  12. Samsung Behold II fails to fulfill Android 2.0 promise, jilted users contemplating lawsuit (video) | TechSYND - 27. May, 2010 [...] | Android Headlines | Email this | Comments Vladislav [...]
  13. Samsung Behold II Owners May Sue Over Android 2.0 Snub | Gizmodo Australia - 27. May, 2010 [...] the way up to 2.2 – the Behold II has been stuck on 1.5 since the phone’s release. And according to Samsung technical support, it’ll stay stuck there forever: “Dear Matthew, Thank you [...]
  14. Samsung Behold II owners consider legal action over lack of Android 2.x upgrade – Android and Me - 27. May, 2010 [...] II owners are understandably upset and some are considering legal action if something is not done. Customers are also demanding an upgrade on the official T-Mobile forums [...]
  15. Samsung Behold II owners consider legal action over lack of Android 2.x upgrade | News URL - 27. May, 2010 [...] II owners are understandably upset and some are considering legal action if something is not done. Customers are also demanding an upgrade on the official T-Mobile forums [...]
  16. New 'n Tech - 27. May, 2010 [...] II owners are understandably upset and some are considering legal action if something is not done. Customers are also demanding an upgrade on the official T-Mobile forums [...]
  17. Samsung Behold II fails to fulfill Android 2.0 promise, jilted users contemplating lawsuit (video) | AWZP.com | Your Source - 27. May, 2010 [...] | Android Headlines | Email this | Comments Related Posts:Samsung Moment gets Android 2.1 update [...]
Last edited by BH_MAN; May 27th, 2010 at 05:23 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BH_MAN For This Useful Post:
behold_this (May 27th, 2010), jazzedmurf (May 27th, 2010), Mastermind278 (May 27th, 2010), mmandros (May 27th, 2010), the1who (May 29th, 2010)
Old May 27th, 2010, 01:27 PM   #84 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

thanx again bh_man those are far too many to list them all in the OP so i updated it with a link to your above post
The Following User Says Thank You to behold_this For This Useful Post:
BH_MAN (May 27th, 2010)
Old May 27th, 2010, 01:40 PM   #85 (permalink)

Device(s):

Holy shit! Samsung is gonna be like "HOLY REVOLT WTF!?" lol. Finally got that automated response to stop contacting Samsung :-P
Old May 27th, 2010, 01:58 PM   #86 (permalink)

Device(s):

Ok, so I contacted my State Attorney General's office, and they encouraged me to have all of you do the same. She couldn't give me legal advice but said that it definately sounds like I should file a report.
The Following User Says Thank You to thegame3202 For This Useful Post:
euph_22 (May 27th, 2010)
Old May 27th, 2010, 02:13 PM   #87 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

who did they say to file the report with? what needs to be included in said report? Does a lawyer need to file the report or a paralegal or can anyone do it?

BTW make sure you print out the email and keep it for your records. evidence is evidence, you know. also it would be good to get a print out the the emails saying the behold 2 will "never" qualify for android os update to 2.x, so to the members that have that get hard copies for your records.
Old May 27th, 2010, 02:14 PM   #88 (permalink)

Device(s):

Search for your state's attorney general. Every state should have a website with a form to mail in.
The Following User Says Thank You to thegame3202 For This Useful Post:
behold_this (May 27th, 2010)
Old May 27th, 2010, 02:38 PM   #89 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Quote:
Ok, so I contacted my State Attorney General's office, and they encouraged me to have all of you do the same. She couldn't give me legal advice but said that it definately sounds like I should file a report.
Just contacted Nevada State Attorney General...waiting for them to get back to me with more info...didn't seem to be as promising in this state as it was in yours...but not out of the question either. Just can't file that kind of complaint with them...so we'll see who they put me in contact with
Last edited by behold_this; May 27th, 2010 at 02:46 PM.
Old May 27th, 2010, 03:00 PM   #90 (permalink)

Device(s): Nexus 4, Nexus S, Asus Transformer Prime, HTC Magic, Moto Flipout, HTC Dream

Default Rogers Magic owners feel for the Sasung Behold owners

Hello, Android-brethren. Just wanted to let you know we feel your pain. We went through something very similar with Rogers (our carrier) and the HTC Magic and Dream.

You can see all the threads in the Rogers sub-forum and my blog (in my sig below).

We discussed it in this forum, and every forum we could find, as well as starting our own blogs, and reaching out to Android blogs, tech blogs, and tech media in general (newspapers too). Combined with a concerted Twitter effort we made sure that anyone considering a purchase from Rogers or HTC would know what they were getting in to.

We also corresponded regularly via phone and email with the management at Rogers, and we did not let up. It was a firestorm that got their attention.

Don't give up! In the end Rogers and HTC agreed to give us 2.1 for the Magic, and Rogers allowed all Dream owners to upgrade to a Magic for free (and keep their Dream!).

Google+
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mjschmidt For This Useful Post:
behold_this (May 27th, 2010), dandism (May 27th, 2010), ImABoss (May 27th, 2010), jazzedmurf (May 27th, 2010), mwl1119 (May 27th, 2010), NowVoyager (May 27th, 2010), the1who (May 29th, 2010)
sponsored links
Old May 27th, 2010, 03:03 PM   #91 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Thank you for this post and very wise words. Solidarity brother!
Old May 27th, 2010, 03:25 PM   #92 (permalink)

Device(s): Google Nexus S, moto Zn5 as a back up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjschmidt View Post
Hello, Android-brethren. Just wanted to let you know we feel your pain. We went through something very similar with Rogers (our carrier) and the HTC Magic and Dream.

You can see all the threads in the Rogers sub-forum and my blog (in my sig below).

We discussed it in this forum, and every forum we could find, as well as starting our own blogs, and reaching out to Android blogs, tech blogs, and tech media in general (newspapers too). Combined with a concerted Twitter effort we made sure that anyone considering a purchase from Rogers or HTC would know what they were getting in to.

We also corresponded regularly via phone and email with the management at Rogers, and we did not let up. It was a firestorm that got their attention.

Don't give up! In the end Rogers and HTC agreed to give us 2.1 for the Magic, and Rogers allowed all Dream owners to upgrade to a Magic for free (and keep their Dream!).
I highly doubt samsung is going to be that nice and give us Galaxy S for free lol if they do I think a repeat of this will happen.
Old May 27th, 2010, 03:26 PM   #93 (permalink)

Device(s): Google Nexus S, moto Zn5 as a back up

Say someone should hit up CNN's tech blog with this story.
Old May 27th, 2010, 03:41 PM   #94 (permalink)

Device(s): Nexus 4, Nexus S, Asus Transformer Prime, HTC Magic, Moto Flipout, HTC Dream

Well, Gizmodo is reporting the story, you need to go to all the tech blogs, and cell phone blogs. Let them know there is a growing movement of pissed off owners.

See if you can find emails and phone numbers for the top managers of T-Mobile and Samsung. Put the pressure on your carrier even harder than on Samsung. Samsung is bigger than your carrier, so they won't care, but if your carrier starts complaining to Samsung and threatening to not buy Samsung phones, that's different.

That's why we concentrated on Rogers. We didn't have any pull with HTC, but Rogers did.

We found the email addresses for all the Rogers management, including the President/CEO and we began a concerted email campaign and phone campaign to get their attention.

Embarrass your _carrier_ online, just make sure you _only_ tell the truth so they can't accuse you of lying to people.
Old May 27th, 2010, 03:48 PM   #95 (permalink)

Device(s): Samsung Vibrant

Update:

I wrote into Androidandme.com and they have just posted the story!

Samsung Behold II owners consider legal action over lack of Android 2.x upgrade – Android and Me
The Following User Says Thank You to spiz For This Useful Post:
Old May 27th, 2010, 04:02 PM   #96 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

thanx spiz...OP updated with the link
Old May 27th, 2010, 05:39 PM   #97 (permalink)

Full uncut Video Promo

http://www.4shared.com/video/jLFOwDBr/full.html
Last edited by BH_MAN; May 27th, 2010 at 05:41 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BH_MAN For This Useful Post:
2FR35H (May 27th, 2010), behold_this (May 27th, 2010), RavenWulf (May 27th, 2010)
Old May 27th, 2010, 10:24 PM   #98 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

the petition is up to 586 signatures...not bad, but we really need to keep spreading the word...
Old May 27th, 2010, 10:25 PM   #99 (permalink)

New one Posted, My 4shared has Reached it's limit

YouTube - Samsung Promo for Behold 2 that was Pulled for Promised 2.0 Update!
Last edited by BH_MAN; May 27th, 2010 at 10:31 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to BH_MAN For This Useful Post:
Old May 27th, 2010, 10:30 PM   #100 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

cool OP updated...good to have the copy-write at the end now!

Samsung Behold 2
Current Rating:
Rate this Phone:

The Samsung Behold 2 for T-Mobile greatly improves on the first version of the phone by adding Android to the mix, providing for a powerful combination of hardware and sowftware. With Android, Samsung's custom TouchWiz UI, a 3.2-inch AMOLED Tou... Read More

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Behold 2