February 4th, 2012, 02:44 PM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Glen Ellyn, IL
Device(s): Samsung Captivate Glide
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Does this root seem reliable?
There is little step by step instruction that you have to follow while rooting your Samsung Captivate Glide
- First of all you have to install application called as Unlock Root into your System. Because this application programmed for rooting mobile automatically, you can have this application from its official site.
- Now with help of enabling USB Debugging, connect your Mobile phone to your Computer.
- After successfully connect of your Mobile phone with computer, Double click on “UnlockRoot.exe”. This will take some time to detect Device so you have to wait for some time.
- Once you have done, just click on the “Root” button.
- Now your mobile phone will be automatically root, and finally you will receive pop up informing you that your device has been successfully rooted.
- After successful rotting, it is recommended to restart your Samsung Captivate Glide (Gidim).
May this Help you out to root your mobile phone.