June 28th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Jun 2012
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Email not retrieving from Yahoo mail
Yesterday, my phone stopped getting emails pushed from Yahoo mail. If I check the Yahoo client the emails are there, but I am used to them popping up on the ticker and in the native app.
Here are the steps I have tried:
1. Reboot phone
2. Clear data from 'Google Services Framework' (per a website)
3. Removed Go Battery Master in case it was stopping something
4. Deleted and re-added Yahoo account
5. Adding Yahoo account via Corporate Mail (failed)
6. Downloaded K-9 mail and tried adding Yahoo account (failed)
7. Added Gmail account to native mail app, and worked immediately
I am at a loss on how to proceed. My Yahoo account is my master account currently, and all other services funnel into it.
My phone is rooted, and has a custom rom on it. It was a while ago, so I am unsure which it was. I did have to install the mail.apk manually after the Rom was flashed.
Firmware version 2.2.2
Thanks in advance for any assistance.