September 25th, 2012, 07:07 PM
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Central IL
Device(s): Samsung Droid Charge
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
To Deactivate Caller ID on individual outbound calls:
To Deactivate Caller ID on all calls to a specific number:
- Press *67.
- Dial the number.
- Press SEND. The words "Private," "Anonymous," or some other indicator will appear on the called party's Caller ID device instead of your wireless number.
Press *82 + the number + SEND
To permanently block your number from being displayed on any phone:
- Sign-in to My Verizon.
- Click on the My Plan tab.
- Click on Add/change features.
- Check the box near "Caller ID Blocking."
- Click the Next button at the bottom of the form.