October 7th, 2012, 06:44 PM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Nov 2011
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I e-mailed Kenwood support directly regarding this and it does indeed appear to be something I have to adjust within my KOS-A300 equipment. For those that might have to do the same thing, here is the outline of how to do it within the Kenwood auxiliary equipment (KOS-A300) with Kenwood bluetooth adapter (BT-300):
1. Press the SRC button and select STANDBY.
2. Press the FNC button on the KOS-A300.
3. Push the Control Knob to the left.
4. Turn the Control Knob to select MENU and press the knob in.
5. Turn the knob to select AUTO ANSWER and press the knob in.
6. Pushing the control knob left or right, select OFF.
7. Press the FNC button to exit.
Hope this helps....