March 8th, 2012, 06:49 PM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Mar 2012
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Slew of issues and problems with galaxy s2
I have had so many issues with my phone that I'm about to just be done with it. Hopefully I can take it in and see if there's a hardware issue but before then I thought I would ask you guys so here we go...
- Freezing multiple times a day*
- Volume level "popup" wont dissappear* (may have been an app, not for sure)
- Will not connect to computer (USB)(Now the computer constantly makes the connect and then disconnect sound, nothing changes on the phone, I've tested this in every USB port and they all have the same effect including a hub)
- Constantly thinks I'm using a dock (which I have never connected to)
- Hitting the home button brings up the desk clock/dock
- Phone doesnt stay off, simply turns back on again after turning it off
- Battery drains significantly faster than before (I would end the day with 60% without charging, now I'm lucky to finish with 30%)
- Battery dropped 50% simply by turning my restarting my phone (not sure how that's even possible)(would post a screenshot but I'm new here)
I've tried cleaning the USB port which was the problem for some people but it didn't help me. I would do a factory reset but there are files I need on my phone and I cant move them to my PC
It has been dropped once but it had a case on and these problems started weeks after the incident. I've had my phone since about halfway through December and the problems started about a month and a half after that, getting worse over time.
Last edited by InJust; March 8th, 2012 at 09:06 PM.