Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy 551

Get excited for the Samsung Galaxy S5! Find everything you need and discuss it in our Galaxy S5 Forum!

test: Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old April 29th, 2011, 10:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Question I need help!!!!!

i got this phone SAMSUNG GALAXY 551 but i forgot my screen lock pin. does anyone knows hoe to unlock it? without remembering the pin? i really need help!!!! ((((((((((((((((

sponsored links
Old April 30th, 2011, 12:08 AM   #2 (permalink)

Device(s):

Thanked 1,868 Times in 1,300 Posts

Note:- Dark Pink and Violet are irritating
Large Font size is irritating
Comic Sans for help is Very Irritating

Please refrain from using passwords if you cant remember patterns.Unless you work for top secret evil organization no one is interested your holiday pics.If you are a security paranoid close the Gmail off and sign out of browser.If you do work for top secret organisation,buy a new phone.

Disclaimer : If you are a thief ,swindler ,chartlan who has stolen a poor guy's phone and are going to use methods to unlock,the legal laws of your country will apply .By following the methods you can be prosecuted for breaking many laws.You will rot in hell too.
This information should only be used for personal or owned Items.This information is purely informative.I cant be held responsible if anyone uses this information for unlawful process.

EDIT 1 :If you are snoopy parent,jealous boy friend or girlfriend, peeping tom or voyeur ,you are just sick to go to this level.

If not
(Doesnt google reset the password when incorrectly typed 5 times ?)
You should be connected to internet(by phone AND PC) .Login google account then transfer the Screen Lock bypass from the web market.And download another app.It may or may not work.

ELSE

Flash with odin .Thats the last resort.The manual method of reboot recovery is not known to me
Last edited by Tresezk; April 30th, 2011 at 01:29 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tresezk For This Useful Post:
vainsiako (May 1st, 2011)
Old May 1st, 2011, 02:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):

i am very sorry for irritating you. i really didn't mean to. thank you for your advice.

Samsung Galaxy 551
Current Rating:
Rate this Phone:

Here comes Samsung with yet another phone in the Galaxy line. This time it's in the form of the full QWERTY Samsung Galaxy 551. With a 3.2 inch screen and a full slide out QWERTY keyboard, the Galaxy 551 is a nice mid level Android phone f... Read More

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy 551