Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy 551

Get excited for the Samsung Galaxy S5! Find everything you need and discuss it in our Galaxy S5 Forum!

test: Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old June 19th, 2011, 09:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Post Gameloft Hd Games not working in Galaxy I5510

Hi guys i bought Samsung Galaxy I5510 and then i heard of HD Games by Gameloft for Android Smart phones... When i go to gameloft site they say . Sorry this phone is not supported but ive heard that the game can run in any android phone. Plzzzz help me out

sponsored links
Old June 19th, 2011, 11:32 PM   #2 (permalink)

Device(s):

Thanked 1,868 Times in 1,300 Posts
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegtagamer View Post
Hi guys i bought Samsung Galaxy I5510 and then i heard of HD Games by Gameloft for Android Smart phones... When i go to gameloft site they say . Sorry this phone is not supported but ive heard that the game can run in any android phone. Plzzzz help me out
The fruitcakes at samsung decided to give a stunning resolution to our touchscreens !!! 240x400 .Ingenious .. From where do these people have this ingenuity is beyond my comprehension.
Of course they cant give a larger reso like 320x480 like optimus one or else who will buy ace . of course they cant stick to standard 240x320 ,it will look ugly and it wont give them chance to show their smart assness .
So what if android devs have to toil hard just to support a such an un orthodox screen.So what if we cant even play 240x320 games .
It's our mistake for not buying the costlier ace.It's our mistake for not going for optimus one.
Old June 20th, 2011, 01:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):

Thumbs up It worked

yesterday i messed up with the app source codes and finally got the games work. Im playing gangstar Westlife and the graphic is also good
Old June 20th, 2011, 01:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):

Android Source code is GNU so we can easily mod our androids. But it can destroy ure warranty if ure not a good modder
Old June 20th, 2011, 03:38 AM   #5 (permalink)

Device(s):

Thanked 1,868 Times in 1,300 Posts

Quote:
Android Source code is GNU so we can easily mod our androids. But it can destroy ure warranty if ure not a good modder
Did you modify the app source code or you customised the ROM .Android source code is GNU .App source code is not .So if you modified ROM,then wow.If you modded the app well ,that would be illegal on many counts.
Last edited by Tresezk; June 20th, 2011 at 03:45 AM.
Old June 23rd, 2011, 06:05 AM   #6 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Hi, I have this phone, HD games don't run in this phone, this phone does not support Hd games and multi touch games, I try it.
مهاجرت کانادا
Last edited by mahni1390; June 25th, 2011 at 06:29 AM.

Samsung Galaxy 551
Current Rating:
Rate this Phone:

Here comes Samsung with yet another phone in the Galaxy line. This time it's in the form of the full QWERTY Samsung Galaxy 551. With a 3.2 inch screen and a full slide out QWERTY keyboard, the Galaxy 551 is a nice mid level Android phone f... Read More

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy 551