Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy 551

Find everything you need for the Galaxy S5 and discuss it in our S5 forum!
Have you seen that OnePlus One's awesome camera?? The forum is over here!

test: Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old December 10th, 2011, 04:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Cry oh my God! I killed my PHONE!

I had this nice galaxy europa (551) for like two months now... i found online how to flash it using Odin and i did it.... i had a bit confident and then i decided to flash it again using gingerbread 2 3 4 ... this time things got wrong: i don't know. the flashing process took longer(more than 20 m) so i decided to to unplug the cable,,, then the battery and then ! boom nothing.. my little android is dead no booting no download mode no power no charging no pc connection not even a small sign of any kind...

please if you have any trick or advice on how to bring it back i would be grateful!

sponsored links
Old December 10th, 2011, 09:20 PM   #2 (permalink)

Device(s):

Thanked 1,868 Times in 1,300 Posts

Samsung Galaxy 551 is Callisto not Europa .Samsung Galaxy 5 is Europa .
If you flashed Callisto Firmware on Europa then the phone is dead because you flashed the wrong Bootloader including the arm11boot which boots the phone . You will need to take it to service centre if it's in warranty . If you are into soldering and tinkering then JTag can recover the phone .
Cheers !!
Old December 11th, 2011, 11:23 AM   #3 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by toolmail11 View Post
I had this nice galaxy europa (551) for like two months now... i found online how to flash it using Odin and i did it.... i had a bit confident and then i decided to flash it again using gingerbread 2 3 4 ... this time things got wrong: i don't know. the flashing process took longer(more than 20 m) so i decided to to unplug the cable,,, then the battery and then ! boom nothing.. my little android is dead no booting no download mode no power no charging no pc connection not even a small sign of any kind...

please if you have any trick or advice on how to bring it back i would be grateful!
Press the download mode buttons without battery , then insert battery while u r still pressing them , u'll be in download mode
Old January 19th, 2012, 05:27 AM   #4 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Adel View Post
Press the download mode buttons without battery , then insert battery while u r still pressing them , u'll be in download mode
Thank you so much! I did it

Samsung Galaxy 551
Current Rating:
Rate this Phone:

Here comes Samsung with yet another phone in the Galaxy line. This time it's in the form of the full QWERTY Samsung Galaxy 551. With a 3.2 inch screen and a full slide out QWERTY keyboard, the Galaxy 551 is a nice mid level Android phone f... Read More

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy 551