Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy 551

test: Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old May 11th, 2012, 05:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Cry HELP! I can't access Call Settings

Hi, guys! I need a bit of help with my Samsung 551. I just got it rooted with SuperOneClick earlier today. Once it was rooted, I downloaded Titanium Backup 'coz I wanted to delete some bloatware/system apps like Maps, Layar, AllShare, etc. HOWEVER, I accidentally deteled/uninstalled one of the apps that I shouldn't -- but I don't know which one was it.

All I know now is that my phone can't get any service which means I can't send text messages or receive any calls. And when I go to "Settings -> Call Settings", 'Call Settings' is greyed out and I can't access it.

I tried doing the recovery mode, hard reset and factory reset but nothing worked. I still don't get any service. Is there a way to restore the bloatware? Or something?

EDIT: Just a head's up, my firmware ver. is I5510DXJK5 and I'm from the Philippines.

Advertisements
Last edited by vanijane; May 11th, 2012 at 05:41 AM.
sponsored links

Samsung Galaxy 551
Current Rating:
Rate this Phone:

Here comes Samsung with yet another phone in the Galaxy line. This time it's in the form of the full QWERTY Samsung Galaxy 551. With a 3.2 inch screen and a full slide out QWERTY keyboard, the Galaxy 551 is a nice mid level Android phone f... Read More

Tags
samsung 551, system apps uninstalled

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy 551