Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy Apollo (3)

Get excited for the Samsung Galaxy S5! Find everything you need and discuss it in our Galaxy S5 Forum!

test: Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old April 27th, 2012, 03:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S2 (UK T-Mobile GT-I9100 Android version 4.0.3)
Carrier: Not Provided

Question ODIN Multi Downloader

Hi All

I am trying to find a copy of Odin, I believe the version required for the GT-I5800 is 4.252, however, all the links given in the Sticky at the start no longer have the file. Does anyone here either know of a working link or has a copy of the file they could either post or send on to me. I have spent a number of days trawling through a number of sites and using various search engines but have had no luck finding a copy of the file. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

sponsored links
Old July 2nd, 2012, 07:47 AM   #2 (permalink)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Wink

Here is all the odin files so can download and use it,i hope this will help you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh Guy View Post
Hi All

I am trying to find a copy of Odin, I believe the version required for the GT-I5800 is 4.252, however, all the links given in the Sticky at the start no longer have the file. Does anyone here either know of a working link or has a copy of the file they could either post or send on to me. I have spent a number of days trawling through a number of sites and using various search engines but have had no luck finding a copy of the file. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: zip Odin Multi Downloader with pit and ops collections.zip (3.56 MB, 451 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gvanels For This Useful Post:
Kiattt (July 16th, 2012), shafiqnm (August 16th, 2012)

Samsung Galaxy Apollo
Current Rating:
Rate this Phone:

The Samsung Galaxy Apollo is a European Android Phone aimed at pleasing the budget phone shopper. The Galaxy Apollo includes a 3.2-inch screen, 3MP camera, 3.5mm headset jack, and is packed into a rather small frame which some people prefer. W... Read More

Tags
odin for gt-i5800

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy Apollo (3)