March 3rd, 2012, 08:43 AM
=Luceat Lux Vestra=
Join Date: Jan 2010
Device(s): HTC One, Galaxy Tab 7" 2 Rooted
Thanked 9,262 Times in 5,117 Posts
Originally Posted by ahmode12
how can i connect with my galax fit to laptop's wifi (ad hoc) network ????
Hello ahmode. Welcome to the forums.
Have you rooted your Fit?
At ADHOC mode for samsung galaxy fit S5670 5670 - xda-developers
is an instruction list for connecting that device to an ad-hoc wifi network:
1. Make sure your wifi or bluetooth are turned off.
2. Backup your system/bin/wpa_supplicant through root explorer. Just in case you want to revert back.
3. Download the file from attachments.
4. Flash it in recovery.
5. Then all adhoc networks would be shown with a star sign.
6. Just in case it does not work... then try typing "chmod 755 /system/bin/wpa_supplicant" in adb or terminal emulator, after giving su permissions, rw access to /system via root explorer and switching off wifi and bluetooth.
7. If you want to revert then copy the original wpa_supplicant to the /system/bin and repeat step 6