January 2nd, 2012, 12:12 PM
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Macedonia - Skopje
Android version 2.3.6
Baseband version S5570XWKT4
Thanked 126 Times in 52 Posts
Originally Posted by incxbxs
I'm using galaxy gio s5660,
After official update(2.3.3) from kies my phone is now completly unusable.
There are lots of problems with my phone now, I'm really mad and about the destroy my phone and upload the video to youtube..
First of all, wi-fi crashes frequently, swype and a lot programs doestnot work properly, home button always takes screenshots, and recenlty, my phone start to shut down itself and wont open again if not pullling out battery...
I contacted samsung - turkey, they answered me, "use kies and update your phone"..
Sorry samsung but i hate you because you put clearly untested android images to kies, offer it via kies and not having any recovery... Additionally, behave me like i'm idiot.
Now I hate you.
Even if is official there is always a risk
- Did you have a stable Internet Connection?
- Did you use the leatest KIES program with the leatest USB Drivers (USB Debug should be turned off when updating through KIES on your phone)?
- Did your phone was rooted before the update (you should had unroot phone when making update through KIES)?
- Did you have the SD card and SIM card in the phone (you should not have them)?
- Did you had the Stock Samsung luncher on your phone before update (all applications that worked in backround should be turned off in Task Maneger)?
- Did you turn off Wifi,Bluetooth,GPS before update?
- Did you have full charged battery?
If you did everything corectly and you brick your phone then you have the right to hate Samsung
Last edited by StoneBoyTony; January 2nd, 2012 at 12:28 PM.