Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy Indulge

Get excited for the Samsung Galaxy S5! Find everything you need and discuss it in our Galaxy S5 Forum!

test: Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old September 6th, 2011, 04:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
astmd1655's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 72
 
Device(s): LG Optimus M (soaked in Jet-A), Samsung Galaxy Indulge (cracked screen), Motorola Theory (for now)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 10
Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
Default Bait and switch

Last bill cycle I changed all of my active metro accounts to the lowest offered plan. The plan in question is for my Galaxy Indulge, 1 of 2 4G/LTE phones offered currently by metro.

This was taken from their website earlier:



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My Indulge was on the $40 4g plan but since it was a family plan that made it $35 per month. I received a text message today stating that I owed $12 or my account would be disconnected. I contacted metro. The representative informed me the change was made by "corporate" effective 9/1 and that my phone's lowest available plan is the $50 per month plan. Upon checking their website and looking at each individual phone it shows the Indulge having a $50 or $60 per month plan and the Craft a $50 only plan.

So, why is Metro offering a 4g plan that NO ONE can access?

***UPDATE*** BBB complaint filed.

astmd1655 is offline  
Last edited by astmd1655; September 6th, 2011 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Update
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old September 6th, 2011, 10:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 31
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 6
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

I believe they're gonna say that since it's a "smart phone" it's 10 bucks extra.

When I went from the Messager II to the Ascend, it was 10 bucks extra for the smart phone.
dsrtegl is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2011, 03:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Eddy120876's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bronx,NY
Posts: 467
 
Device(s): motorola I1, now the Samsung Indulge
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 296
Thanked 27 Times in 27 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Eddy120876 Send a message via Yahoo to Eddy120876
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by astmd1655 View Post
Last bill cycle I changed all of my active metro accounts to the lowest offered plan. The plan in question is for my Galaxy Indulge, 1 of 2 4G/LTE phones offered currently by metro.

This was taken from their website earlier:



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My Indulge was on the $40 4g plan but since it was a family plan that made it $35 per month. I received a text message today stating that I owed $12 or my account would be disconnected. I contacted metro. The representative informed me the change was made by "corporate" effective 9/1 and that my phone's lowest available plan is the $50 per month plan. Upon checking their website and looking at each individual phone it shows the Indulge having a $50 or $60 per month plan and the Craft a $50 only plan.

So, why is Metro offering a 4g plan that NO ONE can access?

***UPDATE*** BBB complaint filed.
Gotta love Metro acting shaddy jeez.
Eddy120876 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2011, 04:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 93
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default

i also ask the same thing i have this phone as well and can never get the phone to last even when its on stand by it dies AND the fact you dont get 4g where i am so you have to pay for 4g and only get 1x=3g
ALSO if you read the small text it says
Certain phones require specific rate plans. Click "View Phone Details" on
phones you are considering to view applicable rate plans.
Galaxy Indulge is currently only available on $50 and $60 4G LTE rate plans.
lingming is offline  
Last edited by lingming; September 7th, 2011 at 04:22 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2011, 09:38 AM   #5 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
astmd1655's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 72
 
Device(s): LG Optimus M (soaked in Jet-A), Samsung Galaxy Indulge (cracked screen), Motorola Theory (for now)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 10
Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lingming View Post
Galaxy Indulge is currently only available on $50 and $60 4G LTE rate plans.
You're right. If you look at each phone individually it says which rate plan is applicable. Always have to read the fine print and I did not in this case.

Isn't if funny that MetroPCS offers a $40 4G/LTE plan but there is not a phone available to access it?
astmd1655 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2011, 10:30 AM   #6 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 26
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by astmd1655 View Post
You're right. If you look at each phone individually it says which rate plan is applicable. Always have to read the fine print and I did not in this case.

Isn't if funny that MetroPCS offers a $40 4G/LTE plan but there is not a phone available to access it?
i believe only the samsung craft is able to be used on the $40 lte plan.
meshflesh is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2011, 02:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 93
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default

they do it cause all the things you get with the 50-60 plan their an app for soon metro is going to cost as much as all the other COs their slowing going up soon their going to have an 2 yr deal and phone wont cost as much their new phone 599 + tax and stuff = 650?
lingming is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2011, 06:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
Yawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Melrose, MA
Posts: 134
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Induldge
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 22
Thanked 32 Times in 22 Posts
Default

Nice.

The plot thickens.

Still a better deal than any contract plan.
__________________
Join all the cool kids in Indulge chat by clicking this link. Sometimes we are even willing to help with your issue. Sometimes at a cost of only a little bit of the increasingly finite self respect life has left you with.
Sometimes we aren't even making fun of everything you say in our own private channels. Sometimes...
Yawa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2011, 11:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
astmd1655's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 72
 
Device(s): LG Optimus M (soaked in Jet-A), Samsung Galaxy Indulge (cracked screen), Motorola Theory (for now)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 10
Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meshflesh View Post
i believe only the samsung craft is able to be used on the $40 lte plan.
Nope. According to the website the Craft can only use the standard $50 per month plan. Isn't that funny? I thought the Craft was a 4G phone?

Look at phones then click on the Craft. The "available" plans are listed on the right. They differentiate the plans by color code. Gold for 4G and blue for standard. Also, where did the smartphone plan go? That plan is required by the LG Optimus M.
astmd1655 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2011, 11:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
astmd1655's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 72
 
Device(s): LG Optimus M (soaked in Jet-A), Samsung Galaxy Indulge (cracked screen), Motorola Theory (for now)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 10
Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yawa View Post

Still a better deal than any contract plan.
All in all... yea. Still a good deal. Even if its $10 more a month than what I thought I could pay.
astmd1655 is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old September 8th, 2011, 12:22 AM   #11 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 720
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Indulge + Basix + Electric Sheep
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 425
Thanked 167 Times in 143 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by astmd1655 View Post
You're right. If you look at each phone individually it says which rate plan is applicable. Always have to read the fine print and I did not in this case.

Isn't if funny that MetroPCS offers a $40 4G/LTE plan but there is not a phone available to access it?
More 4g phones are due out. The Esteem will be on the same plans as the Indulge but you never know for the future phones. the $0 plan only allows 100MB of data anyway, that blows. nobody wants that, if i wanted that i would go to shitty ass TMOBILE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lingming View Post
they do it cause all the things you get with the 50-60 plan their an app for soon metro is going to cost as much as all the other COs their slowing going up soon their going to have an 2 yr deal and phone wont cost as much their new phone 599 + tax and stuff = 650?
actually, metro just included the rhapsody app into the $60 plan. it costs $10 if you were on a lower plan but not 1 extra penny if you are on the $60 plan. I now get unlimited everything + unlimited rhapsody for $55/month. no other provider even comes close.
confed is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2011, 01:05 AM   #12 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
astmd1655's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 72
 
Device(s): LG Optimus M (soaked in Jet-A), Samsung Galaxy Indulge (cracked screen), Motorola Theory (for now)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 10
Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by confed View Post
the $0 ($40) plan only allows 100MB of data anyway, that blows. nobody wants that, if i wanted that i would go to s****y a** TMOBILE.
Look closer... its 100mb of their "Multimedia Streaming Content". You still get unlimited metroweb which includes normal data for email, FB, Twitter, etc. That's why I dropped to the $40 plan (for a month anyway). The whole month I checked the data counter. It did not move an inch. And I did not use their content one bit either. If I want to watch TV shows Ill do it on my TV!
astmd1655 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2011, 01:58 AM   #13 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 93
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default

where do you see the counter for their data and like said before the reason for the indulge and other is cause with data you can do most the 50-60 things on the 40 and a droid phone
lingming is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2011, 07:00 AM   #14 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 720
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Indulge + Basix + Electric Sheep
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 425
Thanked 167 Times in 143 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by astmd1655 View Post
Look closer... its 100mb of their "Multimedia Streaming Content". You still get unlimited metroweb which includes normal data for email, FB, Twitter, etc. That's why I dropped to the $40 plan (for a month anyway). The whole month I checked the data counter. It did not move an inch. And I did not use their content one bit either. If I want to watch TV shows Ill do it on my TV!
nice, didnt see that. kinda funny. do it through a browser and it doesnt count towards the cap essentially, right?
confed is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2011, 01:24 PM   #15 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 93
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default

well data is their app their TV or music
lingming is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2011, 02:10 PM   #16 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
astmd1655's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 72
 
Device(s): LG Optimus M (soaked in Jet-A), Samsung Galaxy Indulge (cracked screen), Motorola Theory (for now)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 10
Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by confed View Post
nice, didnt see that. kinda funny. do it through a browser and it doesnt count towards the cap essentially, right?
You got it. Browser, app, anything but their MetroStudio app.
astmd1655 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2011, 02:14 PM   #17 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
astmd1655's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 72
 
Device(s): LG Optimus M (soaked in Jet-A), Samsung Galaxy Indulge (cracked screen), Motorola Theory (for now)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 10
Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lingming View Post
where do you see the counter for their data
Log into you account from metropcs.com>support>my account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lingming View Post
the reason for the indulge and other is cause with data you can do most the 50-60 things on the 40 and a droid phone
All you are paying for with the higher LTE plans is the extra service like Rhapsody and Metrostudio. I don't want either, just plain 4G that they advertise for $40 per month.

BTW my I received an email that my BBB complaint was submitted to Metro. I'll report back as I get their response.
astmd1655 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2011, 02:17 PM   #18 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
astmd1655's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 72
 
Device(s): LG Optimus M (soaked in Jet-A), Samsung Galaxy Indulge (cracked screen), Motorola Theory (for now)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 10
Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lingming View Post
well data is their app their TV or music
Nope. Look under pricing plans and where the 100mb cap is. It is associated with streaming content only (aka MetroStudio). Further up it notes that all plans regardless of price have unlimited metroweb (aka data).
astmd1655 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2011, 02:18 PM   #19 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
astmd1655's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 72
 
Device(s): LG Optimus M (soaked in Jet-A), Samsung Galaxy Indulge (cracked screen), Motorola Theory (for now)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 10
Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
Default

And now I know why there is a multi button for quotes! Just found it and will use it. My apologies, first active forum for me.
astmd1655 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2011, 05:58 PM   #20 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 93
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default

thats cool but indulge on has 50-60
lingming is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old September 9th, 2011, 03:41 PM   #21 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
astmd1655's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 72
 
Device(s): LG Optimus M (soaked in Jet-A), Samsung Galaxy Indulge (cracked screen), Motorola Theory (for now)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 10
Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
Default MetroPCS called me today

Well things did not turn out exactly as i would have liked but i guess the world must be full of compromise.

I received a call this morning from MetroPCS. After speaking my concerns the representative investigated. Upon a return call this is the final outcome:

1. $12 refund paid to the account. This includes $10 for the next plan higher plus a $2 prorate from the date my plan was changed by corporate.

2. My phone remains on the $50 per month plan ($45 per month family plan in my case).

3. At this time the only phone that can utilize the $40 per month 4G/LTE plan is the Samsung Craft. The representative noted if I were to purchase the Craft (which I won't) and if I were to choose the $40 per month plan that the phones capabilities would be limited. Of course the month that I was on the $40 per month plan I noticed "0" change in the services I used on an everyday basis.

The representative was very professional and understanding. I suggested she relay this information to the webmaster for further review. I would rather have stayed on the $40 4G/LTE plan but a credit for the first month of change will have to suffice.
astmd1655 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to astmd1655 For This Useful Post:
confed (September 9th, 2011)
Old September 9th, 2011, 04:29 PM   #22 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
tiede's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Orlando, Fl
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,493
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Indulge, CWM+Basix 1.0 Rom, Samsung Galaxy SIII, Metropcs, $50/mo
Carrier: metroPCS

Thanks: 184
Thanked 521 Times in 321 Posts
marcarthur@gmail.com
Default

Hmm... well, at least they cared enough to answer you and attempt to compromise. I'm afraid that's more than I can say about other phone companies.
I still remember why I left att for metro: it was back when att and Cingular merged. I was on Cingular, went to another state for two days, and was charged for roaming on the att network. Sad part is, my phone's carrier area displayed ATT! So I was in essence being charged for roaming on my own network.
Needless to say, all my arguing fell on deaf ears; I broke my contract, came to metro, and the rest, as they say, is history.
__________________
If I've helped you, please do hit the Thanks button.
And remember to pay it forward!
Or if you REALLY insist, there's always PayPal...
tiede is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2011, 03:31 AM   #23 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 93
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default

hey be happy my phone just turned in to a small bomb had to get it replaced bad thing is i didnt have accessories warranty only phone and find out the SDcard screen protector and battery is accessories so they get me new phone but all this cost me 700
lingming is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2011, 07:26 AM   #24 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
tiede's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Orlando, Fl
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,493
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Indulge, CWM+Basix 1.0 Rom, Samsung Galaxy SIII, Metropcs, $50/mo
Carrier: metroPCS

Thanks: 184
Thanked 521 Times in 321 Posts
marcarthur@gmail.com
Default

What do you mean, small bomb?
Elaborate! I'm curious!
Shouldn't the manufacturer take the fall for that kind of failure?
reminds me of the parked Ford trucks burning in flames a few years back. Ford, of course, took the fall...
tiede is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2011, 09:46 AM   #25 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 720
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Indulge + Basix + Electric Sheep
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 425
Thanked 167 Times in 143 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lingming View Post
hey be happy my phone just turned in to a small bomb had to get it replaced bad thing is i didnt have accessories warranty only phone and find out the SDcard screen protector and battery is accessories so they get me new phone but all this cost me 700
700?!?!?!?

I just replaced my phone. $130 for the indulge, 16gb class 10 sdcard = $19.99, screen protector + case + car charger = $25. Replacement phone had a battery in it plus a spare battery. Pretty damn good for $175!
confed is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2011, 09:48 AM   #26 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 93
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default

manufacturer takes fall but they only replace phone
in a short story phone metro pcs replacement battery over heated and melt the phone
metro replace plan replaces phone for a fee but only phone not the battery sd card or screen protector
lingming is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2011, 12:08 AM   #27 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 35
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

They made me get the $50 plan right from the start; I think you got some serious dumb luck to get anything cheaper than that prior.
RobertRiter is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2011, 04:50 PM   #28 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
astmd1655's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 72
 
Device(s): LG Optimus M (soaked in Jet-A), Samsung Galaxy Indulge (cracked screen), Motorola Theory (for now)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 10
Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertRiter View Post
They made me get the $50 plan right from the start; I think you got some serious dumb luck to get anything cheaper than that prior.
This issue is that MetroPCS is not aware of their own plans. If they are going to have different price plans for each phone they should get rid of the plans page all together that way you only see what is "available" to each particular phone.
astmd1655 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2011, 02:37 AM   #29 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 563
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: TING

Thanks: 11
Thanked 101 Times in 82 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by confed View Post
More 4g phones are due out. The Esteem will be on the same plans as the Indulge but you never know for the future phones. the $0 plan only allows 100MB of data anyway, that blows. nobody wants that, if i wanted that i would go to shitty ass TMOBILE.
Actually to save 10 bucks I'd take the 100MB of data. I don't stream any thing to my phone (personally I'd just as soon load what I want on my phone, but I digress). Since streaming is what is counted against that - well I'd like to save my money.
fdbryant3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2011, 04:04 AM   #30 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 93
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by confed View Post
700?!?!?!?

I just replaced my phone. $130 for the indulge, 16gb class 10 sdcard = $19.99, screen protector + case + car charger = $25. Replacement phone had a battery in it plus a spare battery. Pretty damn good for $175!
yes but its their fualt their phone is bugyy but they made you pay 175 to replace your phone and all parts
lingming is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old September 13th, 2011, 07:10 AM   #31 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 720
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Indulge + Basix + Electric Sheep
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 425
Thanked 167 Times in 143 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lingming View Post
yes but its their fualt their phone is bugyy but they made you pay 175 to replace your phone and all parts
me losing my phone has nothing to do with the phony being "buggy"


Quote:
Originally Posted by fdbryant3 View Post
Actually to save 10 bucks I'd take the 100MB of data. I don't stream any thing to my phone (personally I'd just as soon load what I want on my phone, but I digress). Since streaming is what is counted against that - well I'd like to save my money.
check out the other guys reply. there are ways around like what you want to do but it is not available yet unless you get the cra(p)ft
confed is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2011, 02:19 PM   #32 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 563
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: TING

Thanks: 11
Thanked 101 Times in 82 Posts
Default

I don't see any way around paying $50 and having the Indulge at this point. I'm willing to pay the $50 for the Indulge. My point is not everyone cares about being able to stream media (and I don't want to get into a debate on how that fits into MetroPCS unlimited philosophy anyway).
fdbryant3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2011, 03:57 PM   #33 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 93
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdbryant3 View Post
I don't see any way around paying $50 and having the Indulge at this point. I'm willing to pay the $50 for the Indulge. My point is not everyone cares about being able to stream media (and I don't want to get into a debate on how that fits into MetroPCS unlimited philosophy anyway).
as said the reason is not the steam 40/50/60 only different is their steam their TV/ music app the reason they make you have 50 is cause the thing you can get with 40 is the same with 50 other then Visual Voice Mail witch their is an free app for once you have the android phone with the all you can use 4g data and app = a deal so they make it a MOST to have 50 plan
lingming is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply
Tags
lte, metropcs, plan


Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy Indulge
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:09 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.