Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy Mini (S5570)

test: Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old September 22nd, 2011, 07:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 22
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Galaxy Mini Modem

Hy.

Can i use my modem from my computer (not WiFi) to acces the internet?

Advertisements
balazs31 is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old September 22nd, 2011, 08:29 AM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Nepal
Posts: 481
 
Device(s): Samsung galaxy Mini/Pop GTS5570
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 71 Times in 60 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to yagya
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by balazs31 View Post
Hy.

Can i use my modem from my computer (not WiFi) to acces the internet?
If you are using your modem to connect to internet and want to share/use the same network in your phone try using connectify or similar app to create a wirless network from your wired network and then connect to the network created by connectify in your mobile .....
yagya is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 22nd, 2011, 08:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 22
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagya View Post
If you are using your modem to connect to internet and want to share/use the same network in your phone try using connectify or similar app to create a wirless network from your wired network and then connect to the network created by connectify in your mobile .....
I don't have wireless router or wireless ethernet adapter.
balazs31 is offline  
Last edited by balazs31; September 22nd, 2011 at 08:43 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2011, 12:13 AM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Nepal
Posts: 481
 
Device(s): Samsung galaxy Mini/Pop GTS5570
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 71 Times in 60 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to yagya
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by balazs31 View Post
I don't have wireless router or wireless ethernet adapter.
Translate in English and read this Kaskus - The Largest Indonesian Community - View Single Post - [Official Lil`G - Part 2] Samsung Galaxy MINI S5570
you might find it useful...
Also post your querries at this thread usb reverse tethering

Btw, On which os you are in Linux or windows (just for info)??
yagya is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2011, 08:47 AM   #5 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 22
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagya View Post
Translate in English and read this Kaskus - The Largest Indonesian Community - View Single Post - [Official Lil`G - Part 2] Samsung Galaxy MINI S5570
you might find it useful...
Also post your querries at this thread usb reverse tethering

Btw, On which os you are in Linux or windows (just for info)??
Windows XP
balazs31 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2013, 05:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I'm using mobile network via usb modem hauwei k4605 on my PC and I can connect to internet on my android phone via bluetooth.
How can I make the phone detect usb modem if I connect it directly to the phone, not via PC?
Luigimazzini is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy Mini (S5570)
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:13 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.