Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Get excited for the Samsung Galaxy S5! Find everything you need and discuss it in our Galaxy S5 Forum!

Like Tree2Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:07 PM   #54701 (permalink)
Member
 
Mach Droid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: long Island N.Y. Originally Brooklyn N.Y.
Posts: 397
 
Device(s): Rockin the Galaxy Nexus for all its worth.
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 329
Thanked 646 Times in 292 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanSolo View Post
Yes, it's possible.

It's also possible that a race of aliens arrive on Earth tomorrow after a journey lasting 2,300 years, and upon landing their suspended-animation caskets open up and they swarm all over our planet.
Who is your source? ....This is how rumors get started. We dont need any more rumors on this thread,we met our quota months ago.

__________________
People will generally accept rumors as truth only if the rumors agree with what they already believe.

WE ARE THE NEXUS ARMY!
Mach Droid is offline  
sponsored links
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:07 PM   #54702 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 309
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 566
Thanked 482 Times in 177 Posts
Send a message via AIM to lickwidravr
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBlues View Post


BB you're always right there to help out
lickwidravr is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to lickwidravr For This Useful Post:
BabyBlues (November 30th, 2011)
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:07 PM   #54703 (permalink)
Member
 
TKEnzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 242
 
Device(s): Galaxy Nexus, rooted, Shiny 4.3
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 106
Thanked 260 Times in 96 Posts
Default

These new pics coming from the Verizon website have me really excited for the bold flavors of the Nexus, you guys.




TKEnzy is offline  
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:08 PM   #54704 (permalink)
AF Addict
 
AntimonyER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Statesboro, GA
Posts: 13,546
 
Device(s): Droid DNA, Nexus 7 16GB
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 5,016
Thanked 9,309 Times in 4,999 Posts
Default

For BB

bnace: Seriously? We're posting in binary now? A whole new level of geek. Funny stuff.

Phases: Actually I think we have a buried thread somewhere in forum games for it..

Stigy: That sounds like a really awesome idea. I wish I was able to read directly in binary.
AntimonyER is online now  
The Following User Says Thank You to AntimonyER For This Useful Post:
BabyBlues (November 30th, 2011)
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:08 PM   #54705 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Asterdroid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Providence
Posts: 989
 
Device(s): CDMA Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 271
Thanked 484 Times in 196 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Asterdroid Send a message via MSN to Asterdroid mrunshe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stigy View Post
01010100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01110011 01101111 01110101 01101110 01100100 01110011 00100000 01101100 01101001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01101100 01101100 01111001 00100000 01100001 01110111 01100101 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 00100000 01101001 01100100 01100101 01100001 00101110 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110011 01101000 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01100001 01100010 01101100 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01100100 01101001 01110010 01100101 01100011 01110100 01101100 01111001 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01100010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00101110
01000011011000010110111000100000010010010010000001 11000001101100011000010111100100101100001000000111 0100011011110110111100111111
Asterdroid is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Asterdroid For This Useful Post:
drbugsmn (November 30th, 2011)
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:08 PM   #54706 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
red66charger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Belleair Bluffs, FL
Posts: 767
 
Device(s): Motorola Droid Maxx (XT1080M)
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 910
Thanked 649 Times in 387 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paznos View Post
Maybe Pre-orders will start tomorrow with the phone releasing on the 8th.

This seems reasonable. One week before the oft rumored 12/8 release date.
red66charger is offline  
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:08 PM   #54707 (permalink)
Member
 
TKEnzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 242
 
Device(s): Galaxy Nexus, rooted, Shiny 4.3
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 106
Thanked 260 Times in 96 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanop View Post
How do we know the images ytram dug up haven't been there for weeks?
Because we want to BELIEVE!
TKEnzy is offline  
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:08 PM   #54708 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
callmeox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: NE Ahia
Posts: 535
 
Device(s): Galaxy Nexus (stock LTE), Toshiba Thrive (stock)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 552
Thanked 424 Times in 215 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincybearcatfan View Post
Off to coach my JV team. Lets hope for a win. Sitting 0-2 stings a bit. Lost last night 47-41.
Fire the coach.
callmeox is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to callmeox For This Useful Post:
woodraskam (November 30th, 2011)
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:09 PM   #54709 (permalink)
Trouble Just Finds Me!
 
BabyBlues's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jersey - born & bred
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,126
 
Device(s): VZW Galaxy Nexus - rooted - Shiny ROM
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 10,842
Thanked 11,671 Times in 5,893 Posts
CowgirlKL25
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntimonyER View Post
For BB

bnace: Seriously? We're posting in binary now? A whole new level of geek. Funny stuff.

Phases: Actually I think we have a buried thread somewhere in forum games for it..

Stigy: That sounds like a really awesome idea. I wish I was able to read directly in binary.

You're awesome. Thank you!
__________________
Did someone help you? Click
Rude or abusive posts, spam or threads that need staff attention, click
BabyBlues is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to BabyBlues For This Useful Post:
AntimonyER (November 30th, 2011)
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:09 PM   #54710 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 491
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 111
Thanked 655 Times in 267 Posts
Default

Anyone familiar with The Lonely Island? Just replace the word $ex with Nex and I think you have the official theme song once we each have our Nexuses.



I've tried three times but I don't know how to post the link to hid the video and not show a possible offensive word, so if someone could help out I'd be appreciative.
durangojim is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to durangojim For This Useful Post:
smp2k (November 30th, 2011)
sponsored links
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:10 PM   #54711 (permalink)
Cam
Member
 
Cam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Shreveport, LA
Posts: 443
 
Device(s): VZW Galaxy Nexus, Nexus7, Motorola Xoom
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 562
Thanked 723 Times in 313 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red66charger View Post
This seems reasonable. One week before the oft rumored 12/8 release date.
And two weeks before the occassionally rumored 12/15 release date...




Cam is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Cam For This Useful Post:
red66charger (November 30th, 2011)
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:10 PM   #54712 (permalink)
Some say...
 
Stigy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,086
 
Device(s): Verizon LG G2 Retired: Galaxy Nexus, OG Droid, TMobile G1
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Thanks: 1,687
Thanked 3,595 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanop View Post
How do we know the images ytram dug up haven't been there for weeks?
See my post on the last page (last post) - AC says they checked that flash animation a few weeks back and those images weren't there.
__________________
It's kind of fun to do the impossible. - Walt Disney

If someone's out in left field, the /!\ Report button is to the left of their post.
If someone gives you right-on advice or positively contributes, the Thanks button is to the right.
Stigy is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Stigy For This Useful Post:
chanop (November 30th, 2011)
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:10 PM   #54713 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 30
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 26
Thanked 46 Times in 20 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanop View Post
How do we know the images ytram dug up haven't been there for weeks?
Verizon's server is reporting that they're new as of this afternoon. There's a possibility that earlier versions of the files existed with the same name in the past, but the current images are definitely brand new.
monitron is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monitron For This Useful Post:
chanop (November 30th, 2011), woodraskam (November 30th, 2011)
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:11 PM   #54714 (permalink)
AF Addict
 
AntimonyER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Statesboro, GA
Posts: 13,546
 
Device(s): Droid DNA, Nexus 7 16GB
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 5,016
Thanked 9,309 Times in 4,999 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by asterdroid View Post
01000011011000010110111000100000010010010010000001 11000001101100011000010111100100101100001000000111 0100011011110110111100111111
0100111001101111001000000011101100101001
AntimonyER is online now  
The Following User Says Thank You to AntimonyER For This Useful Post:
bnace (November 30th, 2011)
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:11 PM   #54715 (permalink)
Member
 
Ytram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 409
 
Device(s): Verizon Galaxy Nexus(Stock) Droid Bionic(Stock, wife's)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 221
Thanked 947 Times in 370 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanop View Post
How do we know the images ytram dug up haven't been there for weeks?
Someone else looked at the HTTP headers of the images and this includes a modified date for those images.

Still not conclusive, as an update to the file would also change this date, but someone else compared it to the Thunderbolt images, and they were dated one day prior to its release.
Ytram is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Ytram For This Useful Post:
chanop (November 30th, 2011)
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:12 PM   #54716 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
psycho_maniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Chippewa Falls, Wi
Posts: 93
 
Device(s): Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 97
Thanked 18 Times in 14 Posts
jerry.lange@gmail.com
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by asterdroid View Post
01000011011000010110111000100000010010010010000001 11000001101100011000010111100100101100001000000111 0100011011110110111100111111
01000010011001010010000001110011011101010111001001 1001
01001000000111010001101111001000000110010001110010 0110
10010110111001101011001000000111100101101111011101 0101
11001000100000010011110111011001100001011011000111 0100
01101001011011100110010100101110
psycho_maniac is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to psycho_maniac For This Useful Post:
drbugsmn (November 30th, 2011)
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:13 PM   #54717 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
esmith818's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: NC
Posts: 691
 
Device(s): HTC Rezound returned Galaxy Nexus LTE retired X2 & OG
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 268
Thanked 319 Times in 149 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigy View Post
01010100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01110011 01101111 01110101 01101110 01100100 01110011 00100000 01101100 01101001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01101100 01101100 01111001 00100000 01100001 01110111 01100101 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 00100000 01101001 01100100 01100101 01100001 00101110 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110011 01101000 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01100001 01100010 01101100 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01100100 01101001 01110010 01100101 01100011 01110100 01101100 01111001 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01100010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00101110
Cypher: All I see now is blonde, brunette, redhead.
esmith818 is offline  
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to esmith818 For This Useful Post:
BabyBlues (November 30th, 2011), CaptainRon (November 30th, 2011), dantheman7 (November 30th, 2011), drbugsmn (November 30th, 2011), iiXioM (November 30th, 2011), kcs7272 (November 30th, 2011), psycho_maniac (November 30th, 2011), RichSz (November 30th, 2011), sluf (November 30th, 2011)
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:14 PM   #54718 (permalink)
hakuna matata
 
halon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Altoona, Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,526
 
Device(s): LG G2 Galaxy Nexus(retired) Nexus 7 2013
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 530
Thanked 1,250 Times in 740 Posts
Default

First I've been on all day. I saw a few posts about the nexus possible tomorrow? Has something exciting happened?
halon is offline  
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:14 PM   #54719 (permalink)
HanSolo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default

01001001 00100000 01100001 01101101 00100000 01010011 01001011 01011001 01001110 01000101 01010100 00101110 00100000 00100000 01001001 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01101000 01100001 01100011 01101011 01100101 01100100 00100000 01001000 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010011 01101111 01101100 01101111 00100111 01110011 00100000 01100001 01100011 01100011 01101111 01110101 01101110 01110100 00101110 00100000 00100000 01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110111 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01100100 01100101 01110011 01110100 01110010 01101111 01111001 01100101 01100100 00100000 01110101 01110000 01101111 01101110 00100000 01101111 01100110 01100110 01101001 01100011 01101001 01100001 01101100 00100000 01110010 01100101 01101100 01100101 01100001 01110011 01100101 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01000111 01100001 01101100 01100001 01111000 01111001 00100000 01001110 01100101 01111000 01110101 01110011 00101110 00100000 00100000 01010100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110010 01101110 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100111 01101001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110010 01100100 01110011 00100000 01100001 01101101 01101111 01101110 01100111 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100011 01101000 01100001 01101110 01100011 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110011 01110101 01110010 01110110 01101001 01110110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110111 01100101 00100000 01110011 01100101 01101110 01110100 01101001 01100101 01101110 01110100 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01110000 01110101 01110100 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100110 01100001 01101110 01110011 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01000010 01101001 01100111 00100000 01000010 01100001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01010100 01101000 01100101 01101111 01110010 01111001 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01000010 01100001 01110100 01110100 01101100 01100101 01110011 01110100 01100001 01110010 00100000 01000111 01100001 01101100 01100001 01100011 01110100 01101001 01100011 01100001 00101110 00100000 00100000 01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 00100010 01100011 01101111 01101111 01101100 00100010 00100000 01100001 01101101 01101111 01101110 01100111 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00101100 00100000 01110111 01101000 01101111 00100000 01110011 01100101 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100011 01101111 01100100 01100101 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110011 01101001 01101101 01110000 01101100 01111001 00100000 01110000 01100001 01110011 01110011 00100000 01100010 01111001 00101100 00100000 01110111 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100101 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110100 01100101 01110010 01110010 01101001 01100010 01101100 01100101 00100000 01100100 01100101 01100001 01110100 01101000 00101110
 
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:14 PM   #54720 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Asterdroid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Providence
Posts: 989
 
Device(s): CDMA Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 271
Thanked 484 Times in 196 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Asterdroid Send a message via MSN to Asterdroid mrunshe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by antimonyer View Post
0100111001101111001000000011101100101001
01010011011011110010000001101101011001010110000101 10111000100001001000000010000000111010001001110010 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
01000010011001010010000001110011011101010111001001 1001
01001000000111010001101111001000000110010001110010 0110
10010110111001101011001000000111100101101111011101 0101
11001000100000010011110111011001100001011011000111 0100
01101001011011100110010100101110
01001111011101100110000101101100011101000110100101 10111001100101001000000110000101101110011001000010 00000100000101110011011100000110000101110010011000 01011001110111010101110011001000000110110101100001 01101011011001010010000001101101011110010010000001 11000001100101011001010010000001110011011011010110 01010110110001101100001000000110110001101001011010 11011001010010000001100001001000000110110001100001 01101110011001000010000001100110011010010110110001 10110000101110
Asterdroid is offline  
sponsored links
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:14 PM   #54721 (permalink)
AF Addict
 
AntimonyER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Statesboro, GA
Posts: 13,546
 
Device(s): Droid DNA, Nexus 7 16GB
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 5,016
Thanked 9,309 Times in 4,999 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
01000010011001010010000001110011011101010111001001 1001
01001000000111010001101111001000000110010001110010 0110
10010110111001101011001000000111100101101111011101 0101
11001000100000010011110111011001100001011011000111 0100
01101001011011100110010100101110
lol.
AntimonyER is online now  
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:14 PM   #54722 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 30
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 26
Thanked 46 Times in 20 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ytram View Post
Someone else looked at the HTTP headers of the images and this includes a modified date for those images.

Still not conclusive, as an update to the file would also change this date, but someone else compared it to the Thunderbolt images, and they were dated one day prior to its release.
LOL, both of those people were me

While you're right that the last-modified date could indicate an update rather than a brand new file, I think it still stands to reason that the final image update of all the phones I looked at (RAZR, Rezound, Thunderbolt) came a day or so before each phone's preorder or release date.
monitron is offline  
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:14 PM   #54723 (permalink)
The Friendly Undead
 
OfTheDamned's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Right Behind You
Posts: 9,696
 
Device(s): Droid Razr Maxx
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 3,714
Thanked 8,839 Times in 3,067 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorSharp View Post
Hey OTD, have you run into the Rezound audio issues? We were wondering about it a few pages back.
No I haven't, but I have only used the headphones for about 15 minutes. I did run into a problem where the beats audio enhancement didn't seem to be working even while using the iBeats headphones that came with it. Let me tell you, those things do not sound that great without the built in enhancement which is really more of a loudness button than anything else, IMO.
__________________
Site Rules and Guidelines - Learn them, live them and love them.

Does a post have your blood boiling? Make a instead of a retort.
OfTheDamned is offline  
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:15 PM   #54724 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Asterdroid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Providence
Posts: 989
 
Device(s): CDMA Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 271
Thanked 484 Times in 196 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Asterdroid Send a message via MSN to Asterdroid mrunshe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansolo View Post





Asterdroid is offline  
Last edited by Kelmar; November 30th, 2011 at 06:29 PM.
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:15 PM   #54725 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
SamMax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: IN
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,758
 
Device(s): Note 3
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 629
Thanked 1,855 Times in 619 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigy View Post
Ytram mentioned in the AC article: Galaxy Nexus press photos extracted from Verizon website | Android Central

Also a point of note in their article:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chanop View Post
How do we know the images ytram dug up haven't been there for weeks?
We don't know for certain but if they checked a few weeks ago either they missed them or they were not there.
SamMax is offline  
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:15 PM   #54726 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
truelove79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Peoria, IL
Posts: 728
 
Device(s): Galaxy Nexus (Verizon)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 308 Times in 127 Posts
Default

Which will happen first? The Verizon Nexus will come out, or the BF3 Back to Karkand expansion will be released?
__________________
If this post sounds "jerky", I'm sorry. I come off that way most of the time.
truelove79 is offline  
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:16 PM   #54727 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 73
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 89 Times in 47 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntimonyER View Post
For BB

bnace: Seriously? We're posting in binary now? A whole new level of geek. Funny stuff.

Phases: Actually I think we have a buried thread somewhere in forum games for it..

Stigy: That sounds like a really awesome idea. I wish I was able to read directly in binary.
Binary Converter Live Text to to Binary Translator - ConvertBinary.com

Can we stop now?
yorcadon is offline  
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yorcadon For This Useful Post:
AntimonyER (November 30th, 2011), ASC (November 30th, 2011), bnace (November 30th, 2011), Cam (November 30th, 2011), rpretzel (November 30th, 2011), SPLover (November 30th, 2011), trick_dog (November 30th, 2011)
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:16 PM   #54728 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 70
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 46
Thanked 213 Times in 57 Posts
Default

Sorry, I'm an idiot, but where in the world are these pictures on verizon's site?
EllieN is offline  
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:17 PM   #54729 (permalink)
Member
 
Mach Droid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: long Island N.Y. Originally Brooklyn N.Y.
Posts: 397
 
Device(s): Rockin the Galaxy Nexus for all its worth.
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 329
Thanked 646 Times in 292 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanSolo View Post
01001001 00100000 01100001 01101101 00100000 01010011 01001011 01011001 01001110 01000101 01010100 00101110 00100000 00100000 01001001 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01101000 01100001 01100011 01101011 01100101 01100100 00100000 01001000 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010011 01101111 01101100 01101111 00100111 01110011 00100000 01100001 01100011 01100011 01101111 01110101 01101110 01110100 00101110 00100000 00100000 01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110111 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01100100 01100101 01110011 01110100 01110010 01101111 01111001 01100101 01100100 00100000 01110101 01110000 01101111 01101110 00100000 01101111 01100110 01100110 01101001 01100011 01101001 01100001 01101100 00100000 01110010 01100101 01101100 01100101 01100001 01110011 01100101 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01000111 01100001 01101100 01100001 01111000 01111001 00100000 01001110 01100101 01111000 01110101 01110011 00101110 00100000 00100000 01010100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110010 01101110 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100111 01101001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110010 01100100 01110011 00100000 01100001 01101101 01101111 01101110 01100111 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100011 01101000 01100001 01101110 01100011 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110011 01110101 01110010 01110110 01101001 01110110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110111 01100101 00100000 01110011 01100101 01101110 01110100 01101001 01100101 01101110 01110100 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01110000 01110101 01110100 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100110 01100001 01101110 01110011 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01000010 01101001 01100111 00100000 01000010 01100001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01010100 01101000 01100101 01101111 01110010 01111001 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01000010 01100001 01110100 01110100 01101100 01100101 01110011 01110100 01100001 01110010 00100000 01000111 01100001 01101100 01100001 01100011 01110100 01101001 01100011 01100001 00101110 00100000 00100000 01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 00100010 01100011 01101111 01101111 01101100 00100010 00100000 01100001 01101101 01101111 01101110 01100111 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00101100 00100000 01110111 01101000 01101111 00100000 01110011 01100101 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100011 01101111 01100100 01100101 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110011 01101001 01101101 01110000 01101100 01111001 00100000 01110000 01100001 01110011 01110011 00100000 01100010 01111001 00101100 00100000 01110111 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100101 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110100 01100101 01110010 01110010 01101001 01100010 01101100 01100101 00100000 01100100 01100101 01100001 01110100 01101000 00101110
BWHAHAHAHA! (Just trying to fit in)
Mach Droid is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Mach Droid For This Useful Post:
BabyBlues (November 30th, 2011)
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:17 PM   #54730 (permalink)
AF Addict
 
AntimonyER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Statesboro, GA
Posts: 13,546
 
Device(s): Droid DNA, Nexus 7 16GB
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 5,016
Thanked 9,309 Times in 4,999 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorcadon View Post
Wait, your using a converter? That's cheating!
AntimonyER is online now  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AntimonyER For This Useful Post:
chanop (November 30th, 2011), drbugsmn (November 30th, 2011), kcs7272 (November 30th, 2011)
sponsored links
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:17 PM   #54731 (permalink)
Premium Member
 
gapi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: N GA
Posts: 1,578
 
Device(s): Galaxy Nexus All Up A'Ginn It!
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 517
Thanked 1,463 Times in 814 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigy View Post
Ytram mentioned in the AC article: Galaxy Nexus press photos extracted from Verizon website | Android Central

Also a point of note in their article:

Nothing on the OP but I would rather have a sister in a house of ill repute, or get it second hand than go to AC.
__________________
Nexus 5 MammerHead/ SlimKat B4

gapi is offline  
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:18 PM   #54732 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
SamMax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: IN
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,758
 
Device(s): Note 3
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 629
Thanked 1,855 Times in 619 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllieN View Post
Sorry, I'm an idiot, but where in the world are these pictures on verizon's site?
deep within Verizon's website. Not meant to be seen yet.
SamMax is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to SamMax For This Useful Post:
EllieN (November 30th, 2011)
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:18 PM   #54733 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posts: 29
 
Device(s): GNex (Rooted)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 89
Thanked 41 Times in 7 Posts
Default

@RootzWiki RootzWiki


http://yfrog.com/gy30cgkj let the games begin ...

I just saw this on twitter...
TheGreatClam is offline  
Last edited by TheGreatClam; November 30th, 2011 at 03:20 PM. Reason: More info: Probabley just their's, but got to be getting close!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheGreatClam For This Useful Post:
bnace (November 30th, 2011), coach26 (November 30th, 2011), drbugsmn (November 30th, 2011), nvitone23 (November 30th, 2011), woodraskam (November 30th, 2011)
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:18 PM   #54734 (permalink)
Member
 
Richman21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Albuquerque
Gender: Male
Posts: 452
 
Device(s): VZW Motorola RAZR HD Maxx, Nexus 7
Carrier: VZW

Thanks: 495
Thanked 440 Times in 204 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ytram View Post
Someone else looked at the HTTP headers of the images and this includes a modified date for those images.

Still not conclusive, as an update to the file would also change this date, but someone else compared it to the Thunderbolt images, and they were dated one day prior to its release.
Ytram.. you are now on PhoneArena.com

Official Verizon press shots of the Galaxy Nexus leak
__________________
You only live once, but if you live right once is enough.
Richman21 is offline  
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:19 PM   #54735 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
SamMax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: IN
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,758
 
Device(s): Note 3
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 629
Thanked 1,855 Times in 619 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatClam View Post
@RootzWiki RootzWiki


http://yfrog.com/gy30cgkj let the games begin ...

I just saw this on twitter...
International version...right
SamMax is offline  
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:19 PM   #54736 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 70
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 46
Thanked 213 Times in 57 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott5626 View Post
deep within Verizon's website. Not meant to be seen yet.
haha "the weird part of verizon's site"
EllieN is offline  
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:20 PM   #54737 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Montgomery County, PA
Posts: 50
 
Device(s): LG G2X - CM7 Nightlies
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 148 Times in 44 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatClam View Post
@RootzWiki RootzWiki


http://yfrog.com/gy30cgkj let the games begin ...

I just saw this on twitter...
These are probably the GSM versions
okplaya is offline  
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:20 PM   #54738 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
TheRoosevelt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 815
 
Device(s): Galaxy Nexus LTE
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 693
Thanked 1,819 Times in 669 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truelove79 View Post
Which will happen first? The Verizon Nexus will come out, or the BF3 Back to Karkand expansion will be released?
Well Back to Karkand is coming December 14th. I won't complain if I have both by then
__________________
You should follow me on Twitter.



TheRoosevelt is offline  
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:21 PM   #54739 (permalink)
AF Addict
 
AntimonyER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Statesboro, GA
Posts: 13,546
 
Device(s): Droid DNA, Nexus 7 16GB
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 5,016
Thanked 9,309 Times in 4,999 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richman21 View Post
Ytram.. you are now on PhoneArena.com

Official Verizon press shots of the Galaxy Nexus leak
Clever Internet Snoop?
AntimonyER is online now  
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:21 PM   #54740 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Trooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 3,697
 
Device(s): Droid Maxx
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 1,726
Thanked 675 Times in 462 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanop View Post
How do we know the images ytram dug up haven't been there for weeks?
I thought Ytram (or someone else) looked at the file info etc and it showed they were uploaded to the site recently.
Trooper is offline  
sponsored links
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:21 PM   #54741 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 44,042
 
Device(s): LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 41,701
Thanked 54,832 Times in 21,868 Posts
Default

Binary


EarlyMon is offline  
Last edited by EarlyMon; November 30th, 2011 at 03:24 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to EarlyMon For This Useful Post:
drbugsmn (November 30th, 2011)
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:22 PM   #54742 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Twin Cities, MN
Posts: 542
 
Device(s): Gnex; Nexus 7 Nexus 10 Borked Original Droid
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2,932
Thanked 464 Times in 294 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodraskam View Post
Aren't you worried about the enclosed battery losing it's ability to hold a charge for the 2 year contract?
Easy Peasy! iFixit took it apart,

http://guide-images.ifixit.net/igi/hrKEhZutjZGDAZPv.huge
drbugsmn is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drbugsmn For This Useful Post:
chankyu92 (November 30th, 2011), woodraskam (November 30th, 2011)
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:22 PM   #54743 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 26
 
Device(s): Galaxy Nexus!
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 8
Thanked 57 Times in 14 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott5626 View Post
International version...right
Not nearly enough VZW logos plastered all over the box to be the LTE one.
ThorWantNexus is offline  
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:22 PM   #54744 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 309
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 566
Thanked 482 Times in 177 Posts
Send a message via AIM to lickwidravr
Default

no one will get this:




lickwidravr is offline  
Last edited by lickwidravr; November 30th, 2011 at 03:25 PM. Reason: hiding
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:23 PM   #54745 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
kidtronic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 89
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 42
Thanked 124 Times in 48 Posts
Default

Guys, maybe we've been looking in the wrong place for the Galaxy. Quick, everyone check your cats!

kidtronic is offline  
Last edited by kidtronic; November 30th, 2011 at 03:26 PM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to kidtronic For This Useful Post:
coach26 (November 30th, 2011), Coppercobra (November 30th, 2011), DCRussian (November 30th, 2011), F150FAN (November 30th, 2011), nj02vette (November 30th, 2011), psycho_maniac (November 30th, 2011), Richman21 (November 30th, 2011), RichSz (November 30th, 2011), rpretzel (November 30th, 2011), sluf (November 30th, 2011), smp2k (November 30th, 2011)
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:23 PM   #54746 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
kcs7272's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: (Pittsburgh sort of)Jeannette ( West Newton as of the 10th) PA
Posts: 962
 
Device(s): AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note Cobalt Blue
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1,643
Thanked 826 Times in 423 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanSolo View Post
Yes, it's possible.

It's also possible that a race of aliens arrive on Earth tomorrow after a journey lasting 2,300 years, and upon landing their suspended-animation caskets open up and they swarm all over our planet.
Great! Now they know we are coming! way to keep it on the down low! NOT!
__________________
Who am I, You really don't want to know.
kcs7272 is offline  
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:23 PM   #54747 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posts: 29
 
Device(s): GNex (Rooted)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 89
Thanked 41 Times in 7 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by okplaya View Post
These are probably the GSM versions
yep, looks like it....excited for a minute.
TheGreatClam is offline  
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:23 PM   #54748 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
SamMax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: IN
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,758
 
Device(s): Note 3
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 629
Thanked 1,855 Times in 619 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorWantNexus View Post
Not nearly enough VZW logos plastered all over the box to be the LTE one.
no drool either
SamMax is offline  
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:23 PM   #54749 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
iDon't's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 68
 
Device(s): Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Stock 4.2.2 leak), Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (CM 10.1)
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 27
Thanked 105 Times in 48 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatClam View Post
@RootzWiki RootzWiki


http://yfrog.com/gy30cgkj let the games begin ...

I just saw this on twitter...

Doesn't it look like there is something blurred out above "Galaxy Nexus", maybe a carrier name?
iDon't is offline  
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:24 PM   #54750 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
BlueBiker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: New England
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,533
 
Device(s): Note 3; formerly Rezound, Droid Charge, and OG Droid
Carrier: VZW

Thanks: 1,699
Thanked 1,437 Times in 820 Posts
Default Galaxy Nexus on a Horse

Yep, it's come down to this:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Old Galaxy Nexus Guy.jpg (73.6 KB, 86 views)
BlueBiker is offline  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlueBiker For This Useful Post:
chankyu92 (November 30th, 2011), SPLover (November 30th, 2011), Ytram (November 30th, 2011)
Closed Thread

Galaxy Nexus
Current Rating:
Rate this Phone:

The Galaxy Nexus is the third official phone contracted by Google and the first phone to come with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. Specs include a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 16/32GB of internal storage, a 4.65 inch 720p HD Super AMOLED... Read More

Tags
droid prime, galaxy, google, nexus, nexus prime, nexus prime samsung, samsung


Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-nexus/401681-official-galaxy-nexus-pre-release-speculation-thread.html
Posted By For Type Date
Android Phone Fans » Quentyn Kennemer This thread Refback January 3rd, 2012 01:50 PM
Galaxy Nexus LTE Variant: Root/insecure kernel - Page 2 This thread Refback December 22nd, 2011 03:59 PM
Some Verizon Wireless Customers Receiving $100 Off Future Galaxy Nexus (No Mailer Required) | Android Tablet Blog This thread Refback December 15th, 2011 03:12 PM
Folha.com - Blogs - Tec This thread Refback December 15th, 2011 03:08 PM
Untitled document This thread Refback December 15th, 2011 01:27 PM
Happy Holidroid Contest: O Caption! My Caption! This thread Refback December 15th, 2011 01:23 PM
Third-Party Retailer Sells One Lucky Customer a Galaxy Nexus (also, at least One Best Buy Taking Pre-orders) | Android Tablet Blog Post #0 Refback December 9th, 2011 02:40 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:04 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.