Go Back   Android Forums > Android Tablets & MIDs > Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Get excited for the Samsung Galaxy S5! Find everything you need and discuss it in our Galaxy S5 Forum!

test: Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old October 4th, 2012, 09:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Not Provided

Default JellyBean 4.1 update for Galaxy Note 10.1 -timeframe?

Just wondering if anyone knows a time frame for the official Jelly Bean update for this device?

I have seen that it will be updated, some sites thought last month, some are saying this month.

I'm really looking forward to this update as it has some exciting functionality that I really want to use to get the most out of the Note 10.1, particularly being able to record what's on the screen and voice at the same time. (along with improved multitasking and ease of drawing, cutting and pasting into s note documents)

If someone has a link to an updated site where I can check up on the latest that would be fantastic.

Cheers

sponsored links
Old October 4th, 2012, 11:46 PM   #2 (permalink)

Device(s): LG G2, GS3, GNOTE 10.1
Carrier: At&t

Quote:
Originally Posted by sib0rg View Post
Just wondering if anyone knows a time frame for the official Jelly Bean update for this device?

I have seen that it will be updated, some sites thought last month, some are saying this month.

I'm really looking forward to this update as it has some exciting functionality that I really want to use to get the most out of the Note 10.1, particularly being able to record what's on the screen and voice at the same time. (along with improved multitasking and ease of drawing, cutting and pasting into s note documents)

If someone has a link to an updated site where I can check up on the latest that would be fantastic.

Cheers
I heard galaxy s 3 is getting it first before note 10. Not really sure when. Some say middle of this month gs3 gets it.
TABLETS OWNED: Galaxy Note 10.1
Old October 5th, 2012, 02:55 AM   #3 (permalink)

Device(s): Galaxy S4 Galaxy Note 10.1 Nexus 7 2013 LTE
Carrier: Not Provided

There has been no information from Samsung so far, so you just have to be patient.

You can always record the screen actions and then add voice, quite simple even using video maker on the Note.
OT MaxDB, CD1, CD5, J5, GD96, ME45, T68i, X6, CX65, A925, E398, MPx200, X6-2, OT715, D600E, W810, M600i, BB8100, W880, N95-2, P1i, Ignito, W880, X1, MS1, MS2, TP851, XT910, GTab 10.1, SGS3, SGS4, SGNote 10.1, Nexus 7 II
The Following User Says Thank You to Szadzik For This Useful Post:
sib0rg (October 5th, 2012)

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Tablets & MIDs > Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1