December 16th, 2012, 05:23 PM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Midlands, UK
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S3 (work phone), Samsung Galaxy S3 (own phone), Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (own tablet)
Carrier: Orange (EE)
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Newbie questions Note 10.1
Just got a Galaxy Note 10.1 & researching the process of migrating from my iPad. A few questions I could do with some help:
1. I have somehow created 5 blank pages/screens but I only need a couple for now. How do I delete the unwanted ones?
2. On the iPad I had a PDF editing app (PDF Expert) that I used often for work. Is there an equivalent, or better, for Android?
3. Again, something I use a lot for work, iBooks. Is there an equivalent & am I going to be able to transfer my previous work?
4. I've not been able to find a Santander banking app in the Play Store; I assume there isn't one available?
5. Best suggestions for transferring (iPad to Android) music, documents, bookmarks, pictures, text messages, etc?
I'm sure that there will be more questions to follow but the above are particularly pressing just now.