January 20th, 2013, 09:16 AM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Sep 2012
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 55 Times in 38 Posts
Workflow for saving and sharing screen shots
Hi, everyone. I'm looking to streamline the workflow that I use to take a screenshot on my Note and upload it someplace - to this forum, to a blog, etc. The method I'm using now seems very tedious.
1) take the screenshot
2) Use the "Share" icon to send via mail, or dropbox (typically drop box)
3) On my PC (because that's where I've been - never tried to do this all on the Note) retrieve the shot from dropbox
4) resize in Photoshop and Save for Web
5) upload to Flickr - share as public during upload
6) capture the BB code from the flickr post
7) FINALLY - paste the BB code to the forum
Any better methods? I'm all ears...