Go Back   Android Forums > Android Tablets & MIDs > Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

test: Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old February 23rd, 2013, 12:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default Handwriting notepad

There may be something wrong with this tablet if so I need to know that way I'll be able to return it before the 30 day limit is up.

I am having a problem with the writing pad while trying to write reviews on amazon.com. I can write out the title , but when I go into the description box and start writing there nothing there in the box but I have a full paragrah on the pad . Is it the tablet or the website? I tried using the keyboard but get the same results. I even tried refreshing the page.

There's another thing that happened while browsing; I'm going through my list on amazon when the screen turn blue. There Was no way of me return to the home screen at all. I had to shut the tablet down, wait awhile then turn it back on. It didn't seem like anything was wrong after that but In a little scared about it happening again. and of course I didn't get the warranty plan that Best Buy haveJ so if anything was to seriously happen then I'd be out of Soo bucks and a tablet. :-( I'm hoping that there's someone that can help me figure this out before it's too late for me to return if its the tablet and not just the site.

Edit: 2/24/2013 I am now getting the Same results with other pages, but it only occur when trying to fill out forms or writing in review boxes such as this one. No one has helped so far so hopefully its not anything too be concerned about or I figure out the problem.

Advertisements
Last edited by Myicha; February 24th, 2013 at 10:09 PM.
sponsored links
Old February 26th, 2013, 03:34 PM   #2 (permalink)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Have you called Samsung? Chances are they can help you out. I would at least call and document with them that you were having this issue before your warranty was up in case something does happen you can at least take it to them and plead a case since it was something that happened shortly after purchasing it.

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Tablets & MIDs > Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1