Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Like Tree191Likes

test: Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old November 8th, 2012, 03:55 PM   #251 (permalink)
AF Addict
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), LG G3 Sprint (Gold), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,840 Times in 1,920 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandaLeX View Post
Waiting for smart dock too. This S-Pen you ordered; will it for in the Note 2?
If you go here first (sprint Galaxy note II on the site):
Samsung Galaxy Note II | Sprint Android Smartphone | Samsung Mobile

Then click on the accessories tab (next to support), this comes up, so I'd imagine that it will work.

Advertisements
The Following User Says Thank You to drexappeal For This Useful Post:
Chief7 (November 18th, 2012)
sponsored links
Old November 8th, 2012, 04:00 PM   #252 (permalink)

Device(s): Note II
Carrier: Smart

Quote:
Look at the closed pics of the white, blue and pink case. You'll see where the sides extend past the phone. So in essence you're not holding phone; you'll be holding the case which as I've said is no different than the case I have now and it's uncomfortable as all get out to hold. Like trying to hold the original note which is wider.
Oh well, back to the drawing board lol
Old November 8th, 2012, 11:40 PM   #253 (permalink)
AF Addict
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), LG G3 Sprint (Gold), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi

Damn. I was supposed to receive my extra battery chargers and batteries today, but this is what my tracking says:

Quote:
Emergency conditions beyond UPS' control.
Anybody ever seen this before? WTH does it mean? All the UPS reps could tell me is exactly what it says on the website...hahaha (not surprised). I called earlier, during business hours, and the closest thing they could tell me was that sometimes this means the truck might've broken down or there were circumstances that prevented the truck from getting to its delivery routes.

I think UPS needs to change their terminologies on the website. I see "emergency" next to my product's tracking number and the first thing that comes to mind is, "great, did my stuff get damaged?"
Old November 9th, 2012, 12:46 AM   #254 (permalink)

Device(s): Note 2 (AT&T) - OG Evo (Sprint) is now a root toy!
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
Damn. I was supposed to receive my extra battery chargers and batteries today, but this is what my tracking says:

Anybody ever seen this before? WTH does it mean? All the UPS reps could tell me is exactly what it says on the website...hahaha (not surprised). I called earlier, during business hours, and the closest thing they could tell me was that sometimes this means the truck might've broken down or there were circumstances that prevented the truck from getting to its delivery routes.

I think UPS needs to change their terminologies on the website. I see "emergency" next to my product's tracking number and the first thing that comes to mind is, "great, did my stuff get damaged?"
That's typical lingo in logistics and is, unfortunately, generic. It could mean weather, transport vehicle failure, accident, etc. Call tomorrow and they shoud have more info. My guess is weather or vehicle failure. Is it in the northeast?
Old November 9th, 2012, 01:26 AM   #255 (permalink)
Wasn't Me

Device(s): NOTE II
Carrier: The NOW Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulSmilen View Post
That's typical lingo in logistics and is, unfortunately, generic. It could mean weather, transport vehicle failure, accident, etc. Call tomorrow and they shoud have more info. My guess is weather or vehicle failure. Is it in the northeast?
Wait....spare battery/charger.....did you order direct from Samsung?

I too hope it's nothing more than weather or vehicle breakdown. I could tell you stories for hours regarding some of the logistic issues I've had to deal with. I'll never forget one where a UPS shipment caught fire on a plane. THAT was a nightmare especially when you don't know the exact shipments that were on that plane. Tall about a lot of pissed off customers.

Yes....please just be a breakdown.
Old November 9th, 2012, 07:00 AM   #256 (permalink)

Device(s): Galaxy Note II, Galaxy S5

Quote:

Yeah they shipped my extra battery charger and battery on 11/7 but its the weirdest tracking number I've ever seen! The link takes you USPS but it doesn't look like a USPS tracking number. Strange, I hope it comes soon.
Old November 9th, 2012, 08:19 AM   #257 (permalink)
AF Addict
Thread Author (OP)

Quote:
I guess maybe they got in an accident. It rained a little yesterday (not a lot, but also not too little that it would just bring the oil up without washing it away).

Nontheless, now I guess I messed up again because I got a tracking update via My UPS (or whatever it's called) and I switched the delivery to pickup...but I thought that would mean I'd be able to pick up today. Apparently, I made the wrong choice and should have chosen "need my package today." I didn't see that option anywhere, so I have to wait 90 minutes until I can change that...again. This is exactly why I HATE UPS. They don't deliver on the weekends, they're not open on the weekends, and their delivery options are so damn confusing.
Old November 9th, 2012, 08:32 AM   #258 (permalink)
AF's janitor

Device(s): currently using... Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Note II Sony NSZ-GS7 Google TV

Thanked 4,679 Times in 1,745 Posts
twospirits411@gmail.com

I got that message when they couldn't send the chromebook due to hurricane Sandy. But I agree its a generic message that could also be for a vehicle breakdown or accident.
I though ups delivers on saturday also. I thought it depends on the sender.

I've also noticed that even with ups mychoice, that I can request where the drop the pakages at, but if the sender requested a signature, then I can't change where I want the package be delivered to.
Members, want to make this place better, just ask the staff. Remember, the "No' is always there, you are just looking for the "Yes". and please read the guidelines, otherwise you may end up in Banlandia.

Google + and twitter user.
Click below for image/list of devices...

Old November 9th, 2012, 09:00 AM   #259 (permalink)

Just got the seidio surface case with holster and it is awesome. Exactly what I needed until the defender comes out. Very slim feeling in the hand adding very little to the size and the magnetic kickstand works well placing the phone at a roughly 70 degree angle.. Much slimmer than my photon in the defender that's for sure. I love their texturing giving a very secure feeling. Their holsters are also always very good and this one is no different. Holds the phone securely and close to your body and spring loaded clip allows easy draw and holstering. I also found the rim of the case around the phone not only protects the screen when you lay it screen down, it also eliminates my finger catching on the Ultra Crystal screen protector edges when swiping from the phone edges since it mostly fills the gap . Went on real easy with screen protector on. Very happy so far and I'll be updating as I give it a full field test today.
The Following User Says Thank You to edlex For This Useful Post:
Puddi (November 10th, 2012)
Old November 9th, 2012, 11:29 AM   #260 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elantric View Post
This is a rather important news
Deal Alert] Save A Massive 50% On All Samsung Mobile US Accessories (Including Note II) With This Coupon Code
[Deal Alert] Save A Massive 50% On All Samsung Mobile US Accessories (Including Note II) With This Coupon Code

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1954607

50% off code = rE155266e

20% odd code = sertea

Galaxy Note
FYI...

Anyone that's been trying to order flip covers the white and grey ones are back in stock and the 50% off code still works! I just ordered 1 of each and 2 boxes of tech tiles and the total was like $54!
drexappeal likes this.
sponsored links
Old November 9th, 2012, 12:20 PM   #261 (permalink)

Device(s):

Edlex,

Just ordered the Seidio Active case and holster. Nearly $70 when all is said and done. This better be the best case I ever owned.

Listen...

Is the bottom fairly thin? I need it to fit in the Samsung media dock. The surface case I owned for the GS3 was perfect. Just want to make certain this is not a bulky case, but a more slimline model that doesn't add too much girth to the bottom of the phone.

...certainly not nearly as bulky as an Otterbox.
Old November 9th, 2012, 12:52 PM   #262 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJRonbo View Post
Edlex,

Just ordered the Seidio Active case and holster. Nearly $70 when all is said and done. This better be the best case I ever owned.

Listen...

Is the bottom fairly thin? I need it to fit in the Samsung media dock. The surface case I owned for the GS3 was perfect. Just want to make certain this is not a bulky case, but a more slimline model that doesn't add too much girth to the bottom of the phone.

...certainly not nearly as bulky as an Otterbox.
I got the surface case. I did buy the active case for my EVO a while back and I was happy with it but I can't speak to the active for the note2. Sorry
Last edited by edlex; November 9th, 2012 at 12:57 PM.
Old November 9th, 2012, 01:26 PM   #263 (permalink)

Device(s):

My bad...I meant SURFACE. Please answer question as if I said SURFACE. That is what I ordered.
Old November 9th, 2012, 01:40 PM   #264 (permalink)

Quote:
My bad...I meant SURFACE. Please answer question as if I said SURFACE. That is what I ordered.
The Surface is definitely more slim than the Active, so you 'should' be ok. Hopefully edlex will add more to ease your mind.

Either way, it's a damn good case for all phones, I hope it will work for you.
Old November 9th, 2012, 01:41 PM   #265 (permalink)
AF Addict
Thread Author (OP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by edlex View Post
Yeah they shipped my extra battery charger and battery on 11/7 but its the weirdest tracking number I've ever seen! The link takes you USPS but it doesn't look like a USPS tracking number. Strange, I hope it comes soon.
I scheduled a pickup for today early this morning, but it didn't reach them in time to pull it from the truck, so UPS called me on my cell. I told them to just go ahead and deliver, so they'll be waiting for me when I get home.

Only reason they didn't deliver yesterday was because of a Tower that someone apparently took down on my street, so the UPS truck couldn't get through to my street from the side that they come in on their routes! Someone must have been driving pretty wrecklessly in the rain because to take down an entire tower, they had to have been crazy out of control. Also took down my power at my house for 6 hours or so.
Old November 9th, 2012, 02:14 PM   #266 (permalink)

Quote:
I scheduled a pickup for today early this morning, but it didn't reach them in time to pull it from the truck, so UPS called me on my cell. I told them to just go ahead and deliver, so they'll be waiting for me when I get home.

Only reason they didn't deliver yesterday was because of a Tower that someone apparently took down on my street, so the UPS truck couldn't get through to my street from the side that they come in on their routes! Someone must have been driving pretty wrecklessly in the rain because to take down an entire tower, they had to have been crazy out of control. Also took down my power at my house for 6 hours or so.
Hey as long as it wasn't a sprint lte tower you're ok! Glad you're getting it though
SoulSmilen likes this.
Old November 9th, 2012, 02:16 PM   #267 (permalink)

Quote:
Yeah the surface is super thin so I can't see you having any problems.
Old November 9th, 2012, 02:46 PM   #268 (permalink)
AF Addict
Thread Author (OP)

Quote:
Hey as long as it wasn't a sprint lte tower you're ok! Glad you're getting it though
LOL...well, won't do me any good until Tuesday, unless Best Buy does get their stock on Sunday.
Old November 9th, 2012, 10:59 PM   #269 (permalink)

Device(s): Sprints Galaxy Note 2 Titanium Grey

Talking Got my Seidio Active Case Today

I must say it is a very nice case. I got the combo with the holster. black. Fits like a glove. openings to all buttons and power. Fits well in the Samsung universal vehicle car dock that I got today as well. It actually had a field test by accident after I put it on. Set it on my kitchen counter top and was accidently pushed off and fell over 4 ft to the tile floor. No damage what so ever. Very nice to hold. Slips on and off very easily. comes with first soft rubber covering then a harder piece to re-enforce the corners. ill have to get another one in a color i like after they come out. Kickstand works great to watch movies with. Tho if you dont have any fingernails it is a bit tricky to pull it open. The holster is a perfect fit and like it can be turned to any angle. You can only mount it with the face of the phone inwards. I choose not to put a screen protector on, unless you use a diamond you pretty much cant scratch this glass. Want to get the desktop charger from samsung but there backordered and my 50 percent off for registering ends in 6 weeks. Enjoy your Note 2 everyone.
Old November 9th, 2012, 11:19 PM   #270 (permalink)

Device(s): Sprints Galaxy Note 2 Titanium Grey

Default I misinformed

My bad, the power and sound buttons are covered. Not open. But function perfectly. I appoligize for misinforming the thread.
sponsored links
Old November 9th, 2012, 11:40 PM   #271 (permalink)
AF Addict
Thread Author (OP)

Sheesh, I wish Samsung would've been a little bit more clear that this thing comes with a charger, not just an adaptor. I wouldn't have bought extra chargers... Lol
Old November 10th, 2012, 12:08 AM   #272 (permalink)
Wasn't Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyrl50 View Post
I must say it is a very nice case. I got the combo with the holster. black. Fits like a glove. openings to all buttons and power. Fits well in the Samsung universal vehicle car dock that I got today as well. It actually had a field test by accident after I put it on. Set it on my kitchen counter top and was accidently pushed off and fell over 4 ft to the tile floor. No damage what so ever. Very nice to hold. Slips on and off very easily. comes with first soft rubber covering then a harder piece to re-enforce the corners. ill have to get another one in a color i like after they come out. Kickstand works great to watch movies with. Tho if you dont have any fingernails it is a bit tricky to pull it open. The holster is a perfect fit and like it can be turned to any angle. You can only mount it with the face of the phone inwards. I choose not to put a screen protector on, unless you use a diamond you pretty much cant scratch this glass. Want to get the desktop charger from samsung but there backordered and my 50 percent off for registering ends in 6 weeks. Enjoy your Note 2 everyone.
100x's out of a 100 when a brand spanking new phone takes a tumble, we being the people we are, always say "How's the phone?" But I'm going to ask how are you? Did you require hospitalization? Oxygen? Smelling salts? Did you experience that moment where everything is moving in slow mo?

Glad your phone is ok!!!!
Old November 10th, 2012, 12:26 AM   #273 (permalink)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (AT&T), Archos 80 G9
Carrier: AT&T (home of dumbed down devices)

Quote:
Sheesh, I wish Samsung would've been a little bit more clear that this thing comes with a charger, not just an adaptor. I wouldn't have bought extra chargers... Lol
Well - I believe its only a 700mA Charger, and that means its adequate for charging the spare battery ONLY

Thats why there is no USB port for charging your phone in the "holder" area.

You really should use a 2 Amp charger to actually charge your Galaxy Note.

The bright side is that at the Samsung Store, This spare battery + charger is the identical price as the 3100mA battery alone. ($50 retail)

or $25 if you use the 50% off code. " rE155266e "
Last edited by Elantric; November 10th, 2012 at 12:29 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Elantric For This Useful Post:
drexappeal (November 10th, 2012)
Old November 10th, 2012, 12:51 AM   #274 (permalink)
AF Addict
Thread Author (OP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elantric View Post
Well - I believe its only a 700mA Charger, and that means its adequate for charging the spare battery ONLY

Thats why there is no USB port for charging your phone in the "holder" area.

You really should use a 2 Amp charger to actually charge your Galaxy Note.

The bright side is that at the Samsung Store, This spare battery + charger is the identical price as the 3100mA battery alone. ($50 retail)

or $25 if you use the 50% off code. " rE155266e "
Yeah, that's why I bought 2...lol

As for the 2amp plug, already have that on order, so I'm not worried about it if I need to charge directly. I'll have 4 batteries (5 if you count the ebay battery i bought which doesn't truly look oem).

I am pretty much set for my sprint note 2 on Sunday and International on Tuesday.
Old November 10th, 2012, 12:56 AM   #275 (permalink)
Wasn't Me

Quote:
Yeah, that's why I bought 2...lol

As for the 2amp plug, already have that on order, so I'm not worried about it if I need to charge directly. I'll have 4 batteries (5 if you count the ebay battery i bought which doesn't truly look oem).

I am pretty much set for my sprint note 2 on Sunday and International on Tuesday.
I seriously considered 2 Notes but I'm helping someone right now who I let use one of my lines and I'm not going to put a phone like the Note on it till they're not using that line any more.

Not refresh my memory....why a Sprint and International note?
Old November 10th, 2012, 01:00 AM   #276 (permalink)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note II
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Just got the seidio surface case with holster and it is awesome. Exactly what I needed until the defender comes out. Very slim feeling in the hand adding very little to the size and the magnetic kickstand works well placing the phone at a roughly 70 degree angle.. Much slimmer than my photon in the defender that's for sure. I love their texturing giving a very secure feeling. Their holsters are also always very good and this one is no different. Holds the phone securely and close to your body and spring loaded clip allows easy draw and holstering. I also found the rim of the case around the phone not only protects the screen when you lay it screen down, it also eliminates my finger catching on the Ultra Crystal screen protector edges when swiping from the phone edges since it mostly fills the gap . Went on real easy with screen protector on. Very happy so far and I'll be updating as I give it a full field test today.
Can you guys post some pics for the rest of us?
Old November 10th, 2012, 01:02 AM   #277 (permalink)
AF Addict
Thread Author (OP)

Quote:
I seriously considered 2 Notes but I'm helping someone right now who I let use one of my lines and I'm not going to put a phone like the Note on it till they're not using that line any more.

Sprint cuz that's my dedicated phone. International, cuz it was the daily steals deal and I can take with me when visiting family in Europe and Philippines.
Old November 10th, 2012, 01:04 AM   #278 (permalink)

Quote:

Oh oh oh! I got this...

Int'l for int'l travel and dedicated music player, Sprint for everyday in the good ol' USofA!

I think... lol
Old November 10th, 2012, 01:07 AM   #279 (permalink)
Wasn't Me

Quote:
Sprint cuz that's my dedicated phone. International, cuz it was the daily steals deal and I can take with me when visiting family in Europe and Philippines.
Right.....forgot that.

Quote:
Oh oh oh! I got this...

Int'l for int'l travel and dedicated music player, Sprint for everyday in the good ol' USofA!

I think... lol
Here's a cookie!
Old November 10th, 2012, 01:14 AM   #280 (permalink)

Quote:
Right.....forgot that.

Here's a cookie!
Chomp! Thank you!

Too funny.. I took too long with my response so his got there faster than mine, then I was typing a reply to that and the damn phone died!!! ROFL
I knew I was going to let it die but I didn't realize it was going to happen just then because even at 5% i think it was about an hour left. That battery just keeps going and going!!

Now charging back up so I can go for another 13 hours without putting it down, downloading apps, playing my stupid games, music, and movies, and just good ol' abusing it! Yeeehaw!

And no, not bad battery life, it was only at 50% when I got it.
almath likes this.
sponsored links
Old November 10th, 2012, 03:15 AM   #281 (permalink)
Wasn't Me

I love the fact the battery came with enough juice to play for hours before putting it on the charger.
Old November 10th, 2012, 04:29 AM   #282 (permalink)

Quote:
I love the fact the battery came with enough juice to play for hours before putting it on the charger.
i envy you guys a lot. i can't open mine until dec. 25
Old November 10th, 2012, 04:40 AM   #283 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
You can only mount it with the face of the phone inwards.
That's great. Means the screen is protected.

Question...

Can you still feel the phone vibrate while its in the holster? I don't always like to have the sound on, and depend on vibrate for phone call alerts. My concern about the holster mount is that you would lose the feel of the phone vibrating against the body.
Old November 10th, 2012, 06:33 AM   #284 (permalink)
Wasn't Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
i envy you guys a lot. i can't open mine until dec. 25
I'd be in a corner crying and cussing.
wyndslash likes this.
Old November 10th, 2012, 07:54 AM   #285 (permalink)

Quote:
Awesome! I can't wait to get mine. Next time I'll spring for the ups shipping. Can't track my order and its driving me nuts.
Old November 10th, 2012, 10:31 AM   #286 (permalink)
Wasn't Me

Quote:
Awesome! I can't wait to get mine. Next time I'll spring for the ups shipping. Can't track my order and its driving me nuts.
I've always had better shipping thru UPS. The driver for my area comes to my side of town first which is fantastic. I don't have to wait until late afternoon for anything to arrive.
I have nothing good to say about FedEx.
Old November 10th, 2012, 10:56 AM   #287 (permalink)
AF Addict
Thread Author (OP)

Quote:
I've always had better shipping thru UPS. The driver for my area comes to my side of town first which is fantastic. I don't have to wait until late afternoon for anything to arrive.
I have nothing good to say about FedEx.
My area is last for ups, 1st for fedex and usps.

Btw, getting back to accessories, there's a led light notification on the extra battery charging kit. I'm setting it up right now. The other goes to my office, which I'll likely stop by tomorrow.
Old November 10th, 2012, 10:57 AM   #288 (permalink)

Does this count as a master accessory?

Old November 10th, 2012, 02:52 PM   #289 (permalink)
Wasn't Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wangta View Post

So happy for you!!!!! Rock on wit'cha bad self!
The Following User Says Thank You to ScandaLeX For This Useful Post:
Wangta (November 10th, 2012)
Old November 10th, 2012, 05:05 PM   #290 (permalink)

Quote:
So happy for you!!!!! Rock on wit'cha bad self!
Will be you soon friend - it will all be worth it!
sponsored links
Old November 10th, 2012, 05:09 PM   #291 (permalink)

I'm contemplating on buying THIS, or should I just wait for either an official Samsung Car Dock like the one found on the original note or when the iBolt's car dock comes out.

While waiting I went ahead and bough this:

Car Dashboard Holder Charger White Jelly Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 | eBay

As a cheap and convenient alternative while I wait for something better that comes along.
Old November 10th, 2012, 05:23 PM   #292 (permalink)
AF Addict
Thread Author (OP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caloy View Post
I'm contemplating on buying THIS, or should I just wait for either an official Samsung Car Dock like the one found on the original note or when the iBolt's car dock comes out.

While waiting I went ahead and bough this:

Car Dashboard Holder Charger White Jelly Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 | eBay

As a cheap and convenient alternative while I wait for something better that comes along.
Samsung already has the official dock. They only have a universal. They went away from making phone specific docks this year.
Old November 10th, 2012, 05:31 PM   #293 (permalink)

Quote:
Samsung already has the official dock. They only have a universal. They went away from making phone specific docks this year.
That sucks.

I guess I have no choice but to wait for the iBolt car dock then.
Old November 10th, 2012, 05:46 PM   #294 (permalink)
AF Addict
Thread Author (OP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caloy View Post
That sucks.

I guess I have no choice but to wait for the iBolt car dock then.
Yeah, it does. I am so tempted to buy the Note 1 vehicle dock, just to see if I can modify it to fit the Note 2.
Old November 10th, 2012, 06:18 PM   #295 (permalink)
Wasn't Me

I'm waiting for iBolt. The looks of the S3 dock just scream rich.
Old November 10th, 2012, 06:36 PM   #296 (permalink)
AF Addict
Thread Author (OP)

Quote:
I'm waiting for iBolt. The looks of the S3 dock just scream rich.
Funny thing is, I don't like how they did the S3 dock. They didn't make an integrated charger (which they could have done, since they were able to design the iPhone dock with an integrated charging port that's on the bottom of a phone). That's part of the reason, coupled with all the feedback they've had from here and Android forums, I'm convinced they'll get it right with the Note 2 dock. Of course, I don't know if they can completely satisfy "everyones" requests, but I'm extremely curious to see what they do.
ScandaLeX likes this.
Old November 10th, 2012, 07:30 PM   #297 (permalink)

Quote:
sosyal
luvr likes this.
Old November 10th, 2012, 07:30 PM   #298 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wangta View Post

Anywhere good to buy this. This seems to be the best foldable keyboard out there until jorno gets out in April.
Old November 10th, 2012, 09:35 PM   #299 (permalink)
Wasn't Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvarez13 View Post
Anywhere good to buy this. This seems to be the best foldable keyboard out there until jorno gets out in April.
Is this the Think Outside Freedom keyboard?
Old November 10th, 2012, 10:13 PM   #300 (permalink)

Quote:
Is this the Think Outside Freedom keyboard?
iGo Stowaway keyboard. They have actually been out for a long time and are discontinued, but they remain pretty popular given the ergonomics of the keyboard vs. other things available right now.

I got mine off eBay years ago - just took a look and there are still a couple available there. Though prices are still pretty high, given it's an older product!

Here's what it looks like all folded up.

The Following User Says Thank You to Wangta For This Useful Post:
drexappeal (November 10th, 2012)

Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Current Rating:
Rate this Phone:

Announced at IFA 2012, the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 follows its predecessor with a focus on creativity. The device improves the experience by adding more S-Pen functionality and new-generation specs, not to mention the slightly larger 5.5-inch display... Read More

Tags
note 2 case

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy Note 2