Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Get excited for the Samsung Galaxy S5! Find everything you need and discuss it in our Galaxy S5 Forum!

Like Tree191Likes

test: Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old November 17th, 2012, 02:50 PM   #351 (permalink)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note2 o2/ HTC Desire 2.2 T-Mobile/ HTC Sensation Vodafone
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrteewhy View Post
hi there, i have the galaxy note 2, i dont know how i did it but i have somehow managed to add a drop down menu to my home screen and i dont know how to get rid of it, sorry its not the best explanation but i dont know how else to describe it, but if anyone understands what i am on about can you please help me?!
Hi, you should really make your own thread for this as this is a thread for accessories, but when you say drop down, are you talking about the tab on the left hand side of the screen? If so then this is the multi tasking menu, to enable /disable just press the back key and keep it pressed for a few seconds

Pete

sponsored links
Old November 17th, 2012, 04:07 PM   #352 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter7769 View Post
Hi, you should really make your own thread for this as this is a thread for accessories, but when you say drop down, are you talking about the tab on the left hand side of the screen? If so then this is the multi tasking menu, to enable /disable just press the back key and keep it pressed for a few seconds

Pete
sorry, this is my first time using it and didnt really understand how it worked but will bare it in mind for next time i use it that was the problem, thank you for your help
Old November 17th, 2012, 04:10 PM   #353 (permalink)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note2 o2/ HTC Desire 2.2 T-Mobile/ HTC Sensation Vodafone

No problem, Glad you got it sorted, you don't have to apologize but if you make your own thread with your problem as the title you have more chance of getting it answered
Old November 19th, 2012, 09:27 AM   #354 (permalink)

Device(s): GN2, E3d
Carrier: verizon / sprint

Default sandisk 64gb c10 microsd $42.99

BB ran this deal for 4 hours over the weekend. i saw this morning that it appears to be back. ([Deal Alert] 64GB SanDisk Ultra MicroSD Card For $43 From Best Buy (Today Only)). thought i would let people with phones that actually have storage options know.
Old November 19th, 2012, 02:33 PM   #355 (permalink)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note II
Carrier: AT&T

^^ dang that is the best price I have ever seen for the 64 micro sd.. I need one. To bad I missed it. I'll keep a look out for more deals coming up.

Has anyone found a DUAL charging car adapter? I read some reviews that some dual car chargers wont charge their Android even the ones that claim to be 2A and 1A. I need to share with my GF who is an iphone user.. lol

Thanks!
Old November 19th, 2012, 02:49 PM   #356 (permalink)

Device(s): Galaxy Note II, Galaxy S III
Carrier: Sprint

I just bought this one..Amazon.com: New Trent (1PC) 15W 5V@2A/1A Dual high-speed USB port car charger w/ Free Full Speed Micro-USB Charging Cable (NT88C): Cell Phones & Accessories

I'll let you guys know how it works.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edlex For This Useful Post:
Northstar01 (November 19th, 2012), Wangta (November 20th, 2012)
Old November 19th, 2012, 03:55 PM   #357 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi

Thanked 2,633 Times in 1,760 Posts

This would be really useful for some of those coming over from the iPhone and happened to be invested in lots of iPhone/iPod docks.

Amazon.com: CoolStream Bluetooth Receiver for iPhone Dock. 30-Pin Adapter Turns iPhone/iPod docking station into a Bluetooth dock.: Cell Phones & Accessories

If it's too expensive, just for bluetooth integration (which I believe, it is a 'bit overpriced), here's another wired alternative (which I'm likely to get for a couple of docks I had purchased for an iPod a few years back):
Amazon.com: Apple ipad Iphone docking 30pin female to Micro usb 5p male data charge adapter By AtomicMarket: Cell Phones & Accessories

Got the idea from Chris Chavez' holiday gift ideas:
Phandroid Holiday Gift Guide: Chris’ top picks, gifts for paranoid droids and true phans!
Old November 19th, 2012, 04:16 PM   #358 (permalink)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100. (Was HTC One X before that)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northstar01 View Post
^^ dang that is the best price I have ever seen for the 64 micro sd.. I need one. To bad I missed it. I'll keep a look out for more deals coming up.

Has anyone found a DUAL charging car adapter? I read some reviews that some dual car chargers wont charge their Android even the ones that claim to be 2A and 1A. I need to share with my GF who is an iphone user.. lol

Thanks!
TomTom sell a 12v car charger. Plugs into the lighter socket and gives two usb points, 1 is 1amp the othe 2amp as well as a pass through for a lighter plug.

S.
Northstar01 likes this.
Old November 20th, 2012, 12:00 PM   #359 (permalink)

Curious about this too. Do let us know!
Old November 21st, 2012, 09:12 PM   #360 (permalink)

Device(s):

Send a message via AIM to MaStA819

The spare battery charging system is back in stock!

Galaxy Note™ II Spare Battery Charging System

50% off code = re155860o

I just placed the order below. So glad the spare battery/charger came back in stock. I didn't really need an extra S Pen, but I wanted free shipping it and I guess it wouldn't be bad to have a spare since I have seen a few people having issues with them.

EB-H1J9VMAGSTA BATTERY CHARGING KIT, GNOTEII $24.99 1 $24.99
EFC-1J9BBEGSTA PROTECTIVE COVER, BLACK GNOTEII $14.99 1 $14.99
ETC-TT1G6NGSTA TECTILE NFC TAGS, 5PK $7.49 1 $7.49
ETC-S1J9SEGSTA S PEN (5.5PI), BLACK GNOTEII $14.99 1 $14.99
order sub-total: $62.46
total shipping:$0.00
tax:$0.00
total(including applicable tax): $62.46
Heifzilla and ThelVlaster like this.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MaStA819 For This Useful Post:
Caloy (November 22nd, 2012), edlex (November 22nd, 2012), ThelVlaster (November 22nd, 2012)
sponsored links
Old November 22nd, 2012, 09:16 AM   #361 (permalink)

Device(s): GN2, E3d
Carrier: verizon / sprint

Default san disk 64gb microsd back on sale

via techbargains - on sale now for $37.95 with free shipping. (SanDisk 64GB Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Card with SD Card Adapter SDSDQUI-064G-A11)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dpeagle For This Useful Post:
Elantric (November 22nd, 2012), JimSmith94 (November 22nd, 2012)
Old November 22nd, 2012, 04:35 PM   #362 (permalink)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (AT&T), Archos 80 G9
Carrier: AT&T (home of dumbed down devices)

For those who missed out on the TechBargains deal above -
Amazon has the same Sandisk 64GB microsd for the same price today $38.99
Amazon.com: SanDisk Ultra 64 GB MicroSDXC Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card with Adapter (SDSDQU-064G-AFFP-A): Electronics
Last edited by Elantric; November 22nd, 2012 at 10:19 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2012, 04:46 PM   #363 (permalink)

These work for me as Power adapters for the Note 2
Mediabridge High Output Dual USB Car Charger For iPad and iPhone (3.1 Amp) $12.99
Amazon.com: Mediabridge High Output Dual USB Car Charger For iPad and iPhone (3.1 Amp): Cell Phones & Accessories

and This charger works - but you should use a separate USB to Micro USB charge cable
Xentris 2-Amp Micro-USB Travel Charger - $8.43
Amazon.com: Xentris 2-Amp Micro-USB Travel Charger - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
Northstar01 likes this.
Old November 22nd, 2012, 07:26 PM   #364 (permalink)

Device(s):

Lightbulb

I don't use a screen cover. Instead, I bought a Speck case so that even if you set the phone on its face, the screen is further back and never touches anything and doesn't add bulk to the phone.

Also, if you travel or watch movies on your phone a lot, a phone case w/Built-In Battery might be a good idea. This case from the AT&T store is real leather, props-up, and when you plug-in the charger it charges both the battery in the case and your phone at the same time:

Zilu-Tech Black Folio Charging Case - Samsung Galaxy Note II accessories from AT&T (couldn't post a link cuz I'm a noob)
Old November 22nd, 2012, 09:15 PM   #365 (permalink)
Wasn't Me

Device(s): NOTE II
Carrier: The NOW Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlond View Post
I don't use a screen cover. Instead, I bought a Speck case so that even if you set the phone on its face, the screen is further back and never touches anything and doesn't add bulk to the phone.

Also, if you travel or watch movies on your phone a lot, a phone case w/Built-In Battery might be a good idea. This case from the AT&T store is real leather, props-up, and when you plug-in the charger it charges both the battery in the case and your phone at the same time:

Zilu-Tech Black Folio Charging Case - Samsung Galaxy Note II accessories from AT&T (couldn't post a link cuz I'm a noob)
Lem'me assist you there.

Zilu-Tech Black Folio Charging Case - Samsung Galaxy Note II accessories from AT&T. It comes in black or pink.
Old November 25th, 2012, 03:35 PM   #366 (permalink)

Device(s): Note 2 GT-N7100

Hi everyone, advice needed here, have seen 2 nice accessories one is the wireless allshare dongol and the smart dock station with hdmi out and 3 usb, am really confused which one to get, about my needs, well I will mainly use that for my presentation.
Also thinking to get the Samsung extra battery charger dock, shall I get the original? Saw one on ebay from Korea with the battery goiog for 48 $ is that a fair price?
Thak you in advance
Old November 25th, 2012, 04:08 PM   #367 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by softarno View Post
Hi everyone, advice needed here, have seen 2 nice accessories one is the wireless allshare dongol and the smart dock station with hdmi out and 3 usb, am really confused which one to get, about my needs, well I will mainly use that for my presentation.
Also thinking to get the Samsung extra battery charger dock, shall I get the original? Saw one on ebay from Korea with the battery goiog for 48 $ is that a fair price?
Thak you in advance
IMO, the smart dock is better and safer. I never trust wireless connection for important stuffs, such as presentation. I prefer to use USB cable/ hdmi to do that.
I think the battery charger is a steal, and you can get 50% discount if you buy it from the samsung online store. So, its around 25 bucks for charger + battery! There are some people sharing the discount code in this thread
drexappeal and ScandaLeX like this.
Old November 25th, 2012, 05:26 PM   #368 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cophyor View Post
IMO, the smart dock is better and safer. I never trust wireless connection for important stuffs, such as presentation. I prefer to use USB cable/ hdmi to do that.
I think the battery charger is a steal, and you can get 50% discount if you buy it from the samsung online store. So, its around 25 bucks for charger + battery! There are some people sharing the discount code in this thread
I just wish Samsung would get back stock already. It's been a couple weeks and I still haven't been able to order.
Old November 25th, 2012, 07:04 PM   #369 (permalink)

Device(s): Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Nexus

Does the Samsung flip cover work with extra protectors? Such as the flip cover and a gel skin?
Old November 26th, 2012, 04:40 AM   #370 (permalink)

Device(s): Note 2 GT-N7100

Quote:
Originally Posted by cophyor View Post
I dont think i can get deals from smasung online sotres as am not in US am in kenya, so dont think it will work out, the best price i got on Ebay is 47.80 $ free shipping to kenya from korea and its for both charger and the battery.

Now regarding the wireless dock, its samsung original part, i am still confused as i really dont like to get stucked with wires and the smart dock, as i want be even able to drow something on the device while doing my presentation?
Have anyone here tried the samsung all share wireless? does the connection goes off?
also with smart dock it means even if the device battery is fully charged and you place it on the dock it will start charging again, and as i know that will affect the battery life
Last edited by softarno; November 26th, 2012 at 04:42 AM.
sponsored links
Old November 28th, 2012, 09:37 AM   #371 (permalink)

Location: eventually waking up in Bora Bora and never coming back.

Device(s): droid incredible,droid x,droid charge,droid x2, droid 3, droid bionic, galaxy nexus, razr maxx, gal

hi a quick question maybe you can answer. does the oem samsung spare battery and charger dock actually come with the spare battery and does it work with the verizon model? i noticed the verizon model uses a different battery. just wondering if anyone knows. thanks
Old November 28th, 2012, 01:16 PM   #372 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sox08 View Post
hi a quick question maybe you can answer. does the oem samsung spare battery and charger dock actually come with the spare battery and does it work with the verizon model? i noticed the verizon model uses a different battery. just wondering if anyone knows. thanks
This comes with a spare battery, but it is not a charging desktop dock, more-so a stand (which, because of the great battery, I never really have a need to have the phone continually charged...due to all the extra batteries I have now):
Galaxy Note

This doesn't come with a spare battery, but is a charging stand/dock:
Samsung Galaxy Universal Multimedia Desktop Dock

Only real question is if the extra battery that comes with the charging kit will work with Verizon, since Verizon/US Cellular have a separate battery listed on Samsung's website:
Galaxy Note

Before purchasing the extra battery kit (w/ stand), I would contact Samsung first, just to verify that the batteries will work properly with the Verizon version.
The Following User Says Thank You to drexappeal For This Useful Post:
tadad1 (December 6th, 2012)
Old November 28th, 2012, 02:01 PM   #373 (permalink)

Device(s): Galaxy Note 3
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Quote:
Originally Posted by sox08 View Post
I actually purchased both; the battery specifically for Verizon as well as the battery and charger dock and both came with the exact same battery. My only question now is whether that is accurate or did they shipped me the wrong battery? I won't know for sure until tomorrow when my Verizon branded phone arrives. If they did ship me the wrong one it is going back!
drexappeal likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to menmyjeep For This Useful Post:
drexappeal (November 28th, 2012)
Old November 30th, 2012, 03:15 AM   #374 (permalink)

Rumor is the Battery supplied with the Verizon Note 2 is unique as it also contains the NFC chip.

All other Note 2s have the NFC chip mounted on inside of the rear cover.
Old November 30th, 2012, 03:24 AM   #375 (permalink)
Wasn't Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elantric View Post
Rumor is the Battery supplied with the Verizon Note 2 is unique as it also contains the NFC chip.

According to Samsungs site, Verizon and US Cellular use the same battery.
Old November 30th, 2012, 03:25 AM   #376 (permalink)
Wasn't Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandaLeX View Post
According to Samsungs site, Verizon and US Cellular use the same battery.
I'm still waiting for anyone with the V'Note to confirm this.
Old November 30th, 2012, 03:49 AM   #377 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elantric View Post

What does the inside cover look like on a non Verizon GNII? Once I know this, it will help me answer the question. Post pic please.
Old November 30th, 2012, 06:08 AM   #378 (permalink)
Wasn't Me

Yes please. Someone please remove your battery cover and take a pic of the inside of it. It's okay. Your battery won't fall out in the process of taking the pic.
wyndslash likes this.
Old November 30th, 2012, 09:56 AM   #379 (permalink)

Device(s):

Here ya go. Least I could do after you've provided everyone so much good info. VZW GN2 purchased during lunch yesterday.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20121130_095239.jpg (1.36 MB, 65 views)
Old November 30th, 2012, 10:08 AM   #380 (permalink)
Wasn't Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by zscuro View Post
Here ya go. Least I could do after you've provided everyone so much good info. VZW GN2 purchased during lunch yesterday.
Thank you very much. Now this is odd. Being that it's the same door as everyone else, the claim that NFC is in the battery doesn't make sense.
sponsored links
Old November 30th, 2012, 10:11 AM   #381 (permalink)

Device(s):

Yes, they aren't there, if anyone is curious. Thanks, VZW.
Old November 30th, 2012, 11:34 AM   #382 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zscuro View Post
Hmm, the battery in your picture does say VZW on it, but your back cover looks just like my Sprint one.

I'm jealous that Verizon gets a removable SIM card and Sprint doesn't.
Old November 30th, 2012, 02:29 PM   #383 (permalink)

Why would they brand the battery if there's no difference?
ScandaLeX likes this.
Old November 30th, 2012, 05:22 PM   #384 (permalink)

Hey everyone,

I just got a Note 2 on Sprint and I absolutely love it. The only problem is that it's too big for my current car dock, which was a generic one I've had for years and has worked with every other phone I've owned. I need a car dock big enough to hold the Note and also be vent-mounted. My dashboard curves, so dash docks tend not to work, and it's illegal to use windshield docks in CA.

Are there any vent-mounted car docks you guys can recommend? Hopefully something sturdy that will last, because before I found the one I'm currently using, I went through a ton of crappy, cheap docks.

Thanks so much!
Old November 30th, 2012, 06:33 PM   #385 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by suprmallet View Post
Hey everyone,

I just got a Note 2 on Sprint and I absolutely love it. The only problem is that it's too big for my current car dock, which was a generic one I've had for years and has worked with every other phone I've owned. I need a car dock big enough to hold the Note and also be vent-mounted. My dashboard curves, so dash docks tend not to work, and it's illegal to use windshield docks in CA.

Are there any vent-mounted car docks you guys can recommend? Hopefully something sturdy that will last, because before I found the one I'm currently using, I went through a ton of crappy, cheap docks.

Thanks so much!
Subscribe to this thread:
Official Vehicle Dock

And if you want a vent mount, check out my setup on this post:
Official Vehicle Dock
ScandaLeX likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to drexappeal For This Useful Post:
suprmallet (November 30th, 2012)
Old November 30th, 2012, 07:40 PM   #386 (permalink)

There is a thread about this but just in case some missed it - 6400mah battery! Omg!

http://www.engadget.com/2012/11/30/mugen-power-offers-massive-6-400mah-galaxy-note-ii-battery/
The Following User Says Thank You to Wangta For This Useful Post:
iP0wN (December 28th, 2012)
Old November 30th, 2012, 09:33 PM   #387 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wangta View Post
There is a thread about this but just in case some missed it - 6400mah battery! Omg!

Mugen Power offers massive 6,400mAh Galaxy Note II battery, tests the limits of our pockets
While I love the integrated kickstand, I hate the bulk that's added...LOL...I posted a pic in the other thread that mentioned this, but that'd almost like carrying one of these around again (and the comparison with the iPhone is pretty spot on with how the Note II would be with the extended battery):

Chief7 likes this.
Old November 30th, 2012, 10:59 PM   #388 (permalink)

6400mAh. That's ridiculous. It's gotta be cheaper and easier to have a spare battery, no?
ScandaLeX likes this.
Old December 1st, 2012, 07:07 AM   #389 (permalink)

Quote:
6400mAh. That's ridiculous. It's gotta be cheaper and easier to have a spare battery, no?
With how much it costs you could have 4 spare batteries!
suprmallet likes this.
Old December 1st, 2012, 11:27 AM   #390 (permalink)

Quote:
Hey everyone,

Thanks so much!
Get the ProClip - you choose a mount for your SPECIFIC vehicle, and the holder for your phone. They already have the GN2 holder out and I've made the change in my car - it's sweet! And, they have a charging dock models, too. I've been using ProClip for several years and ALWAYS go back to them for the next new phone. I can't brag on them enough!
sponsored links
Old December 2nd, 2012, 06:45 PM   #391 (permalink)
Premium Member

Device(s): Note 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by edlex View Post
Why would they brand the battery if there's no difference?
If you look at the part numbers for both batteries they are the same. I think it's just for the branding.
Old December 2nd, 2012, 08:19 PM   #392 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiXoLoGiSt View Post
If you look at the part numbers for both batteries they are the same. I think it's just for the branding.
You bring up a good point as I have both batteries and they look identical in every way.
Old December 2nd, 2012, 08:29 PM   #393 (permalink)

Device(s):

Default Talk With it Shut

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter7769 View Post
Got one but im still not sure about it, its a pain with it being joined to the back cover as if i want to change covers you have to keep taking the battery cover on & off, also the way you hold it, it gets very dirty on the inside cover.

But after saying all that it does look nice

Pete
Your inside Cover shouldn't get very dirty because you talk with the cover CIosed! the inside is made to be a screen Cleaner. The cover is also great for privacy because it blocks other people from viewing your screen when held open like a book!
Old December 4th, 2012, 01:58 PM   #394 (permalink)

Device(s): ROOTED Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Verizon

Default Samsung Stand/Battery/Charger?

I've used the search function for about 30 minutes but can't seem to find the thread that contained a link to the Samsung branded charger/dock that came with an extra battery. The thread also had a handy 50% off coupon making the charger only $25.00.

Anyone have that link handy?

Thank you!

As a side note has anyone tried out this larger S Pen on the Note 2?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Samsung-ET-S200EBE-Original-Wacom-Touch-S-Pen-Stylus-Galaxy-Note-10-1-/130758410001?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item1e71ceff1 1
Last edited by Zatx; December 4th, 2012 at 02:01 PM.
Old December 4th, 2012, 02:05 PM   #395 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatx View Post
I've used the search function for about 30 minutes but can't seem to find the thread that contained a link to the Samsung branded charger/dock that came with an extra battery. The thread also had a handy 50% off coupon making the charger only $25.00.

Thank you!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Samsung-ET-S200EBE-Original-Wacom-Touch-S-Pen-Stylus-Galaxy-Note-10-1-/130758410001?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item1e71ceff1 1

https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/cell-phones-accessories/EB-H1J9VMAGSTA
Old December 4th, 2012, 02:08 PM   #396 (permalink)
Wasn't Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatx View Post

Thank you!

Genuine Samsung Et S200EBE Original Wacom Touch s Pen Stylus Galaxy Note 10 1 | eBay
No worries. I've moved your post to the accessories thread.
Also if you register your device on Samsung's site you should receive your own 50% of code.
Old December 4th, 2012, 02:19 PM   #397 (permalink)
Wasn't Me

Quote:
When I thought the S'Note had SVDO I reallllllllly wanted the BT pen. I'm thinking....cool! Talking and surfing is going to be a blast.
Me being me, I still get it though. I'll be the only kid on the block with one......for that matter, I'm the only one with a note 2.
Look what I got....

twospirits and drexappeal like this.
Old December 4th, 2012, 02:20 PM   #398 (permalink)
Wasn't Me

Just came in the mail today.

twospirits, drexappeal and almath like this.
Last edited by ScandaLeX; December 4th, 2012 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Forgot user manual :)
Old December 4th, 2012, 02:27 PM   #399 (permalink)

Device(s): ROOTED Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
No worries. I've moved your post to the accessories thread.
Also if you register your device on Samsung's site you should receive your own 50% of code.
Thanks Scandal. I was going nuts trying to find it.. and right there is my answer in the sticky! lol
ScandaLeX likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zatx For This Useful Post:
ScandaLeX (December 4th, 2012)
Old December 4th, 2012, 02:42 PM   #400 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Quote:
Just came in the mail today.

ebay?

Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Current Rating:
Rate this Phone:

Announced at IFA 2012, the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 follows its predecessor with a focus on creativity. The device improves the experience by adding more S-Pen functionality and new-generation specs, not to mention the slightly larger 5.5-inch display... Read More

Tags
note 2 case

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy Note 2