Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Get excited for the Samsung Galaxy S5! Find everything you need and discuss it in our Galaxy S5 Forum!

Like Tree191Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old September 11th, 2012, 01:49 PM  
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,633 Times in 1,760 Posts
Default Galaxy Note 2 master Accessories List

I wanted to get a thread going, discussing what accessories will be available for the Note 2, so I'm starting it off with some articles that actually touched on this at IFA:

Galaxy Note 2 accessories revealed - covers, pouches, S-Pens and more

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Accessories on Show at IFA - GizmoCrave

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 accessories by iLuv to impress Phone Reviews

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Accessories Hands On at IFA - YouTube

Samsung Spider Laptop for Galaxy S3 Hands On at IFA 2012 - YouTube

Bramsy (September 14th, 2012), GrandMasterB (January 4th, 2013), treb1797 (September 11th, 2012)
sponsored links
Old September 11th, 2012, 01:54 PM  
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi

Now, for those of you that are like me and are completely obsessed with car docks and having a good car dock, I've been reserved about the Samsung Car Docks, especially the way the dock is connected to the mount...until...I found a solution that I can use with my ProClip vehicle mount! I did a little research to find this info, but the original Galaxy Note dock (and I believe the Galaxy S 2 and possibly GS3 car dock) use a Richter 4 prong mounting set up.

I found this adaptor that should work perfectly with ProClip Vehicle Specific mounts!

Amazon.com: iGrip / Herbert Richter (HR) Standard AMPS Pattern In-Dash Vehicle Swivel Base Mount: Electronics

http://www.expansys-usa.com/brodit-mounting-plate-with-tilt-swivel-148267/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=shopping&utm_campaig n=base&mkwid=svHjLhmZB&kword=adwords_productfeed&g clid=CJCUi4GfrrICFWHZQgodQ0wA6g

So, assuming Samsung creates another vehicle dock, like they did for the original Note, this has pushed the Note 2 as the likely choice for my next upgrade. For those of you that have never seen the original Note Vehicle dock, here's a video that gives a good breakdown:

Samsung Galaxy Note Vehicle Dock Unboxing & Demonstration - YouTube
Last edited by drexappeal; September 11th, 2012 at 02:19 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to drexappeal For This Useful Post:
latinmaxima (October 19th, 2012)
Old September 11th, 2012, 02:28 PM  

Device(s): SGN3 on O2 UK
Carrier: Not Provided

I've got one of those samsung OE mounts and its in the garage! It doesnt work with the OE flip cases - the ones that replace the back cover, unless you cut away part of the corner on the mount. Not very well thought through.
Also attaching the power connector is fiddley as its too loose. I've scratched the bottom of the phone trying to get it connected because you have to push it up into the phone. Would have been better if the connector was part of the mount and immovable so you had to push the phone down onto it - I hate to say it but like iphone mounts.
The Following User Says Thank You to bonerp For This Useful Post:
fritzroy (May 4th, 2013)
Old September 11th, 2012, 02:31 PM  
Thread Author (OP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonerp View Post
I've got one of those samsung OE mounts and its in the garage! It doesnt work with the OE flip cases - the ones that replace the back cover, unless you cut away part of the corner on the mount. Not very well thought through.
Also attaching the power connector is fiddley as its too loose. I've scratched the bottom of the phone trying to get it connected because you have to push it up into the phone. Would have been better if the connector was part of the mount and immovable so you had to push the phone down onto it - I hate to say it but like iphone mounts.
Yeah, I've never really used cases on any of my phones. Motorola still has been my best experience as far as OEM docks are concerned, but I can understand why not being able to use a case is an issue for some.
Old September 11th, 2012, 03:36 PM  

You'd think they'd have designed it for use with their own case tho! I made it fit with some help from my dremel!
drexappeal and ScandaLeX like this.
Old September 11th, 2012, 04:44 PM  
Thread Author (OP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonerp View Post
You'd think they'd have designed it for use with their own case tho! I made it fit with some help from my dremel!
Yup...So true. I seriously think the OEM's need to take a cue from Motorola. Hands down the best OEM for making phone specific accessories. Motorola's car docks even account for being able to use some cases (Otterbox is usually the one manufacturer that doesn't quite work w/ Motorola car docks).
Old September 12th, 2012, 07:53 PM  

Device(s): Galaxy Note 2

Good thread this. A lot of info in the links. My one concern is how a protective screen would effect using the S-Pen. Right out the box the first thing I do with my Smartphone is get a protective screen on and a back cover. If anyone gets to try the S-Pen on a protective cover would be interesting to know how it works.
kironz and mg1951 like this.
Old September 13th, 2012, 06:51 PM  
Thread Author (OP)

For those of you who like having a kickstand, but don't want the added bulk of a case, here's an option I just found that I'm likely to buy. I always have my keys with me, so adding this to my keychain isn't bad.

Universal Portable Keychain Kick Stand 4 Cell Phones BK | eBay
twospirits and Payork like this.
twospirits (October 25th, 2012)
Old September 13th, 2012, 11:46 PM  
Wasn't Me

Device(s): NOTE II
Carrier: The NOW Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
For those of you who like having a kickstand, but don't want the added bulk of a case, here's an option I just found that I'm likely to buy. I always have my keys with me, so adding this to my keychain isn't bad.

Universal Portable Keychain Kick Stand 4 Cell Phones BK | eBay
I'll more than likely buy a case with an included kickstand.
I almost went on an S3 buying spree--so glad I didn't cause then I would've had a bunch of stuff for a phone I didn't get.
Now I'm seriously ready to start my Note 2 shopping--so delighted with myself I have an upgrade to use.
Chief7 likes this.
Old September 16th, 2012, 08:12 PM  

Device(s): Note II
Carrier: Smart

hmmm...i'm still wavering whether to get a screen protector or a pouch instead. i don't really like diminishing the quality of the display by putting another layer on it.
sponsored links
Old September 16th, 2012, 09:03 PM  
Thread Author (OP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
hmmm...i'm still wavering whether to get a screen protector or a pouch instead. i don't really like diminishing the quality of the display by putting another layer on it.
I've tried a lot of the screen protectors. The only manufacturer I ever felt didn't diminish my experience with the screen (looks and feel) is sgp steinheil. I've only gotten the ultra crystal, but others feel the oleophoebic version is the best.
Chief7 likes this.
Old September 16th, 2012, 09:26 PM  

Quote:
I've tried a lot of the screen protectors. The only manufacturer I ever felt didn't diminish my experience with the screen (looks and feel) is sgp steinheil. I've only gotten the ultra crystal, but others feel the oleophoebic version is the best.
i'll have to look into it i'm thinking that since the display will be gorilla glass, i won't have any problems, but i keep seeing many users here talk about how the glass on their s3 cracks easily (and i think the s3 also has gorilla glass)
Old September 19th, 2012, 11:58 PM  
Thread Author (OP)

I'm really hoping accessories start to leak out soon. I'm really anxious to see what gets released, especially the car dock. I'm hoping it's not the universal l version that they released for the s3
Old September 20th, 2012, 04:05 AM  

Quote:
I'm really hoping accessories start to leak out soon. I'm really anxious to see what gets released
Likewise. Screen protector and a back cover for me. Car dock would be nice too as I travel across the south east daily for work so a sat nav is essential. Come on Samsung, you have people here wanting to give you money lol
treb1797 likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to BigPeanutHead For This Useful Post:
latinmaxima (October 19th, 2012)
Old September 23rd, 2012, 03:19 AM  

I've pre ordered my Galaxy Note 2 accessories from here:

Samsung Galaxy Note II Case | Samsung Galaxy Note II Screen Protector

Black Back protector
Screen protector
Car charger

All official Samsung goods apparently. Hopefully should all arrive at the same date.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BigPeanutHead For This Useful Post:
drexappeal (September 23rd, 2012), h1r0ll3r (September 28th, 2012), Wangta (October 14th, 2012), wyndslash (September 23rd, 2012)
Old September 23rd, 2012, 03:31 PM  
Thread Author (OP)

The bluetooth s-pen is already on sale on ebay, for those interested
ScandaLeX (September 23rd, 2012)
Old September 23rd, 2012, 09:23 PM  

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 2 16GB Titanium on O2 UK with 64GB Sandisk class 10 micro SD card
Carrier: O2-UK

Send a message via ICQ to Liam548

are them multi coloured cases official samsung and where can they be purchased from?
Old September 23rd, 2012, 09:29 PM  
Thread Author (OP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam548 View Post
are them multi coloured cases official samsung and where can they be purchased from?
Which ones are you referring to? The ones in the announcement day articles or the ones linked a couple posts above?
Old September 25th, 2012, 02:02 PM  
Thread Author (OP)

Since Clove is going to be selling the phone starting on Monday, in the UK, I decided to check out their site to see if they're offering any accessories. Not very many pictures and a lot of universal stuff, but there are a few cases listed (again, no pictures).

Samsung Galaxy Note II Case | Samsung Galaxy Note II Screen Protector
Old September 25th, 2012, 02:29 PM  

Thumbs down

Quote:
Since Clove is going to be selling the phone starting on Monday, in the UK, I decided to check out their site to see if they're offering any accessories. Not very many pictures and a lot of universal stuff, but there are a few cases listed (again, no pictures).
I got an email from Clove today saying that all the accessories i ordered will be delayed until the end of the month. I have the case, screen protectors and charger on order all official Samsung but this means I'll be getting my phone and be walking around with it unprotected for a month. Brilliant. Seems like a strange move by Samsung. I mean, is it not possible for a huge company such as this to like, have the accessories AND the phones ready around the same time? sigh.
The Following User Says Thank You to BigPeanutHead For This Useful Post:
drexappeal (September 25th, 2012)
sponsored links
Old September 25th, 2012, 02:31 PM  
Thread Author (OP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPeanutHead View Post
I got an email from Clove today saying that all the accessories i ordered will be delayed until the end of the month. I have the case, screen protectors and charger on order all official Samsung but this means I'll be getting my phone and be walking around with it unprotected for a month. Brilliant. Seems like a strange move by Samsung. I mean, is it not possible for a huge company such as this to like, send out the accessories AND the phone around the same time? sigh.
thanks for the update, BPH! That's disappointing. You'd think, as much hype as the Note 2 is getting, Samsung would be stepping up the efforts to get all the accessories out at the same time as the phone launch.
bumancuzbrah (January 18th, 2013)
Old September 25th, 2012, 02:57 PM  

Exactly, it's a little lame. I'm sure there are departments at a company this big that deal with all of this kind of thing? No way am i getting a mark on the screen though. Even if I have to literally walk around with the Note 2 in it's original box lol

I will leave my pre order for the official accessories at clove as it stands but will be on the search for some un official ones until they come. I'd be surprised if there's not an accessory company out there that won't take advantage of this small mishap from Samsung.
Last edited by BigPeanutHead; September 25th, 2012 at 03:03 PM.
Old September 25th, 2012, 03:38 PM  
Thread Author (OP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPeanutHead View Post
Exactly, it's a little lame. I'm sure there are departments at a company this big that deal with all of this kind of thing? No way am i getting a mark on the screen though. Even if I have to literally walk around with the Note 2 in it's original box lol

I will leave my pre order for the official accessories at clove as it stands but will be on the search for some un official ones until they come. I'd be surprised if there's not an accessory company out there that won't take advantage of this small mishap from Samsung.
Keep us posted, if they decide to release the accessories earlier and you manage to get them the same time as your phone next week.
Old September 28th, 2012, 09:17 PM  

Device(s): Nexus 5, Nexus 7 2013, iPad Mini Retina, MBP.

Default Galaxy Note 2 Master Accessories List

Galaxy Note 2 Master Accessories List

If you guys have any reccommendations or have anything for me to add I'd be happy to do so. Also, If you have reviewed one of these products, please send me a PM w / a link to the thread. Thanks for the help!

*** New GNote 2 Website ***

The Galaxy Note 2

Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium Grey and Silver)

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 Factory Unlocked International Version

Official Samsung Accessories

Official Flip Cases

27 pounds- http://www.handtec.co.uk/product.php/7882/samsung-galaxy-note-2--ii--official-flip-cover---titanium-grey--efc-1j9fsegstd-
$48.99- http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/genuine-samsung-galaxy-note-2-flip-cover-silver-efc-1j9fsegstd-p36373.htm

Reviews-

White - http://youtu.be/gtwcQIVPjBs
Silver / Grey - http://youtu.be/AYvbkEpbZ2k

TPU Cases

Black Nillkin Matte Hard Cover Case + LCD Guard 4 Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 N7100

$9.88- http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Nillkin-Matte-Hard-Cover-Case-LCD-Guard-4-Samsung-Galaxy-Note-II-2-N7100-/140855149689?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item20cb9f047 9

X Line Soft Flexible TPU Case Cover Skin for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100

$3.36- X Line Soft TPU Case

New Black S Curve Gel Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 Note2 N7100

$2.49- http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Black-S-Curve-Gel-Case-Cover-For-Samsung-Galaxy-Note-II-2-Note2-N7100-/261102219370?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item3ccae7b06 a

X-line TPU Gel Cover Case For Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 Note2 N7100

$2.97- http://www.ebay.com/itm/200822588381?var=500101583137&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_2458wt_1141

Premium X Line Gel Soft Case For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II N7100 TPU Cover Curve

$9.95- http://www.ebay.com/itm/251150214926?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p398 4.m1497.l2649#ht_1661wt_956

Stand / Folio Cases

[IMG]http://*******.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/0cb98c59533a9b30377cdd8defd2b6ec/t/2/t2ivqdxibbxxxxxxxx__69374176.jpg[/IMG]
$18.89- http://*******.com/stand-leather-case-for-samsung-galaxy-note2-ii-n7100.html

CrazyOnDigital Designer CONTOUR Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Note II N7100 (Black)

$10.99- http://goo.gl/AsIYX

CrazyOnDigital TRAVELER Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Note II N7100

CrazyOnDigital Traveler Stand Case

Flip Cases

ROCK HQ PU Leather case Cover For Samsung Galaxy Note II Note 2 N7100

$22.56- http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Brand-ROCK-HQ-PU-Leather-case-Cover-For-Samsung-Galaxy-Note-II-Note-2-N7100-/110957952748?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item19d59bfee c

Nillkin Flip Leather Case Pouch+ LCD Guard For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II N7100

$14.49- http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nillkin-Flip-Leather-Case-Pouch-LCD-Guard-For-Samsung-Galaxy-Note-2-II-N7100-/190732782767?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item2c688f4ca f

Rugged / Travel Cases

CrazyOnDigital TRAVELER Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Note II N7100 (Black)

$11.85- http://goo.gl/HTRl8

Leather Pouch Cases

Samsung Galaxy NoteII 2 Leather Case - GT-N7100 - Vertical Pouch Type - PDair (Black)

$39.99- Galaxy Note 2 Leather Pouch

Screen Protectors

SPIGEN SGP Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Screen Protector Clear Steinheil [Ultra Crystal] [2-PACK] for International ONLY - Galaxy Note II / N7100 - CLEAR

$15.99- http://goo.gl/Syb0f

CrazyOnDigital Screen Protector Film Invisible (Clear) for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Note II N7100 (3-pack)

$2.85- http://goo.gl/b8HTT

Adapters and Other Cables

Car Charger

$10.99- Samsung OEM Fast Charging Car Charger

Samsung EAD-T10JDEGSTA WI-FI All-Share Cast HUB - Data Cable - Retail Packaging - Black

***CONFIRMED TO WORK!***

$74.99- http://goo.gl/r7xux

OTG Cable

$2.99- http://goo.gl/KW4Um

OTG Cables X 5 ( 5 of them )

$5.99 (Free Shipping) - http://goo.gl/1C4nE

OTG Cables X 2 ( 2 of them )

$0.99- http://goo.gl/G539X

SD Cards

SanDisk Ultra 64 GB microSDXC Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card 30MB/s with Adapter SDSDQUA-064G-U46A

$57.99- http://goo.gl/OI96E

SanDisk Ultra 32 GB microSDHC Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card 30MB/s with Adapter SDSDQUA-032G-U46A

$24.89- http://goo.gl/2Vuyh

SanDisk Ultra 16 GB microSDHC Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card 30MB/s with Adapter SDSDQUA-016G-U46A

$15.99- http://goo.gl/T2tsr
Last edited by GalaxyNexus; October 6th, 2012 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Update OTG Cables
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GalaxyNexus For This Useful Post:
am_beagle (February 8th, 2013), BigPeanutHead (September 29th, 2012), Chief7 (November 18th, 2012), drexappeal (September 28th, 2012), mg1951 (March 9th, 2013), treb1797 (October 18th, 2012), Wangta (October 14th, 2012)
Old September 28th, 2012, 09:37 PM  
Thread Author (OP)

This is great, although I wonder if a mod can merge with the accessories thread that already existed?

http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-note-2/615546-what-accessories-will-available.html
ScandaLeX likes this.
Old September 29th, 2012, 12:21 AM  

Thank you VERY much. Useful post, ordering mine now. I have the official ones on order as well but god knows when they will be coming. So might as well get these on the way.
Old September 29th, 2012, 02:17 AM  
Thread Author (OP)

Look what I found:
http://www.expansys.com/a.aspx?i=235976

So tempted to buy the dock with extra battery, but strangely it says extra 2100mah battery. I think it's a typo, since oem battery is 3100.
BigPeanutHead likes this.
BigPeanutHead (September 29th, 2012)
Old September 29th, 2012, 08:28 AM  

Device(s): Nexus 5, Nexus 7 2013, iPad Mini Retina, MBP.

Update original Post W / Stand Case.
Old September 29th, 2012, 09:06 AM  

love the hard case and stand case but wondering if i would need a stand case for it...hmm...
Old September 29th, 2012, 10:54 AM  

Device(s):

Quote:
love the hard case and stand case but wondering if i would need a stand case for it...hmm...
I will grab one with a stand for watching movies on planes, etc.
sponsored links
Old September 30th, 2012, 08:45 PM  
AF's janitor

Device(s): currently using... Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Note II Sony NSZ-GS7 Google TV

Thanked 4,632 Times in 1,729 Posts
twospirits411@gmail.com

Quote:
This is great, although I wonder if a mod can merge with the accessories thread that already existed?

http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-note-2/615546-what-accessories-will-available.html
Merge completed.

TS
drexappeal likes this.
Members, want to make this place better, just ask the staff. Remember, the "No' is always there, you are just looking for the "Yes". and please read the guidelines, otherwise you may end up in Banlandia.

Google + and twitter user.
Click below for image/list of devices...

Last edited by twospirits; September 30th, 2012 at 08:49 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to twospirits For This Useful Post:
drexappeal (September 30th, 2012)
Old October 1st, 2012, 08:02 AM  

More accessory info:

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 safeguarded with cases - ProductReviews
Old October 1st, 2012, 10:56 AM  
AF's janitor

Device(s): currently using... Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Note II Sony NSZ-GS7 Google TV

twospirits411@gmail.com

Too bad one can't really see all of the images of that Ultimate kit.

TS
Old October 1st, 2012, 03:03 PM  
Thread Author (OP)

SGP screen protectors already available for the international version!

GALAXY NOTE 2 Cases | GALAXY NOTE 2 Screen Protector | SPIGEN SGP
Old October 1st, 2012, 03:20 PM  

I have ordered the Black Nillkin Matte Hard Cover Case + LCD Guard from above and got my dispatch email yesterday. Soon as they arrive I will post here what they are like, just one thing i'm missing....now what is it....

oh yea the actual Galaxy Note 2.
Old October 1st, 2012, 03:38 PM  

I love spigen and the nillkin hard case
Old October 4th, 2012, 02:33 PM  

Device(s):

I like using my phones without a case or a screen protector, but I usually have a pouch for whenever my phone is not in use. I really liked this pouch:

PDair Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Leather Case - Horizontal Pouch Type (Black)

PDair has other similar pouches/cases listed for the Note 2 if you wanted to add that to the list. However, does anyone know if the magnetic studs and the metal snap closure would interfere with the phone in any way? Also, if anyone knows of a pouch similar to this one without a belt clip and perhaps not as costly; please let me know. A slot for a credit card would also be a nice touch. There is a 'business' type Note 2 pouch on pdair without a belt clip, but the pouch covers too much and I would like quicker access to my phone.

Also, it would help greatly if anyone knew of an s-pen holder or s-pen similar device with an eraser on the other end like the Wacom pens have. Thank you!
Old October 4th, 2012, 04:44 PM  

Does the magnetic closure affect the display?
Old October 4th, 2012, 05:57 PM  
Thread Author (OP)

Has anybody in the UK, that's already purchased the Note 2, attempted making it work with the original Note vehicle dock that was released last year?
Old October 4th, 2012, 07:55 PM  

Device(s):

Quote:
Does the magnetic closure affect the display?
That's what I would also like to know. I think something like this would be perfect for me, but I do not know whether it would affect the phone or not. They have other options also, but this seems like the best for me so far unless I find a similar one (without belt clip) that I like better.
sponsored links
Old October 5th, 2012, 07:24 AM  

Device(s): Desire HD

Quote:
Has anybody in the UK, that's already purchased the Note 2, attempted making it work with the original Note vehicle dock that was released last year?
Someone on XDA said that it fitted, but then someone else said they nearly broke their trying so I think they were referring to the OEM one with the expanding sides.

Im looking at this one to put me on till the official comes out.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/iKross-Windshield-Large-Black-Holder/dp/B009AQT41G/ref=sr_1_11?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1349438730&s r=1-11

Has anyone any expreience with these?
Old October 5th, 2012, 11:20 AM  

Device(s): Waiting somewhat patiently for my Note 2

Do you think that this will affect the signal strength on the Note 2? I like bumper guards, but I worry about it being metal.
Aluminum Alloy Blade Metal Frame Bumper Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 GY | eBay
twospirits likes this.
Old October 5th, 2012, 12:46 PM  
AF's janitor

twospirits411@gmail.com

Interesting accessory. I'm crazy enough to buy it and try once I have my Note 2. I like that it has numerous colors. But the price, hmmm I'll think about it when the time comes.

TS
Old October 5th, 2012, 02:59 PM  
Thread Author (OP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCUM View Post
Someone on XDA said that it fitted, but then someone else said they nearly broke their trying so I think they were referring to the OEM one with the expanding sides.

Im looking at this one to put me on till the official comes out.
iKross Car Windshield Large Black Mount Holder - IKHD17 + 2-Port USB Car Charger Adapter + Sync USB Data Cable for Samsung Galaxy S3 S III I9300, Galaxy Note N7000, Galaxy Note 2 Note II N7100, Ativ S, HTC and More: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Has anyone any expreience with these?
You don't have a link to the post by any chance, do you?
Old October 6th, 2012, 02:16 AM  
Thread Author (OP)

For those of you wanting a car dock, go to xda and voice your opinion on this thread for ibolt to create a better form factor than the sgs3 dock.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=32447489#post32447489
twospirits likes this.
Old October 6th, 2012, 10:58 AM  

Stand Leather Case For Samsung Galaxy Note2 II N7100

this case needs you to remove the rear cover and therefore NFC wont work. I know cos I bought one from ebay. Its quite thick too.
Old October 6th, 2012, 07:36 PM  
AF's janitor

twospirits411@gmail.com

Much like the OEM folio case too.

TS
Old October 8th, 2012, 07:22 AM  

Device(s): Desire HD

Quote:
You don't have a link to the post by any chance, do you?
Yeah this is the one.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1920962
Old October 8th, 2012, 12:33 PM  
Thread Author (OP)

Here's an accessory that might not be of interest for some, but it's ideal for me:

Galaxy Note 2 Battery Swap - YouTube
twospirits likes this.
Old October 9th, 2012, 10:46 AM  
Thread Author (OP)

Found a site selling the extra battery charger/ stand
http://www.mobilefun.com/36364-genuine-samsung-galaxy-note-2-holder-battery-charger-battery.htm?utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=comparis on&utm_campaign=froogle&referer=G&gclid=CO-w_cm_87ICFQXhQgod8SYA6w
jj3699 (December 11th, 2012)

Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Current Rating:
Rate this Phone:

Announced at IFA 2012, the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 follows its predecessor with a focus on creativity. The device improves the experience by adding more S-Pen functionality and new-generation specs, not to mention the slightly larger 5.5-inch display... Read More

Tags
note 2 case

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy Note 2