Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mahmud Shah

test: Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old October 7th, 2012, 05:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default Missing Tasks/ToDo widget?

Not sure if this is my misunderstanding or a jelly bean or Samsung issue, but here goes:

I am sychronising email, calendar and contacts over the air with a microsoft exchange server. This all works perfectly.

If I use S planner, I can see my calendar and my tasks (To-Do list) and all entries are correct.

Widgets:

I like the idea of having widgets for calendar and tasks on a home screen to see at a glance.

There is an S Planner (Mini Today) widget and this is a good way of seeing my calendar easily on a page.

However there is no equivalent widget to view tasks/To Do items. How do I do this? Is it missing or am I mis-understanding how to enable it?

Advertisements
sponsored links
Old October 14th, 2012, 10:04 AM   #2 (permalink)

Device(s):

Default same problem

Im also experiencing the same problem. I haven't found a solution yet.

Have you fixed this one already? Please please please!
Old October 14th, 2012, 10:06 AM   #3 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwhopilot View Post
Not sure if this is my misunderstanding or a jelly bean or Samsung issue, but here goes:

I am sychronising email, calendar and contacts over the air with a microsoft exchange server. This all works perfectly.

If I use S planner, I can see my calendar and my tasks (To-Do list) and all entries are correct.

Widgets:

I like the idea of having widgets for calendar and tasks on a home screen to see at a glance.

There is an S Planner (Mini Today) widget and this is a good way of seeing my calendar easily on a page.

However there is no equivalent widget to view tasks/To Do items. How do I do this? Is it missing or am I mis-understanding how to enable it?
Found a solution to this problem?
Old March 24th, 2013, 12:21 PM   #4 (permalink)

Device(s):

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum. I joined just to add something to this conversation and see if I can get a solution to this same problem. I recently bought the Samsung note 10.1 tablet. Now what I found on there is exactly what I've been waiting for on my phone. Yep you guessed it, its the s planner task widget. I've added a screen shot of it to this post. Does anyone know why this smoke widget isn't avaliable on the phone and additionally if the widget on my tablet can be sent over to my phone as it seems near enough native to the phone. EDIT: IS NOT LETTING ME UPLOAD THE PIC. Says I dnt have the permission
PiscesCloud likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mahmud Shah For This Useful Post:
PiscesCloud (March 24th, 2013)
Old March 24th, 2013, 03:41 PM   #5 (permalink)

Device(s): Galaxy Note II SIM Free. GT-N7100. OS 4.1.2 JB
Carrier: UK '3' Network

If you use Microsoft Outlook for Calendar/Contacts/Tasks it may be of interest that MyPhoneExplorer (https://play.google.com/store/search?q=MyPhoneExplorer ) can be used to sync these functions with Samsung S-Planner/Tasks and Contacts.

I mention this because MyPhoneExplorer installs a widget, MPE Tasks, on the phone and though I don’t use it myself, it worked for the few test tasks I tried.
Old June 24th, 2013, 04:23 AM   #6 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwhopilot View Post

Widgets:

hi found any solution yet?

Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Current Rating:
Rate this Phone:

Announced at IFA 2012, the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 follows its predecessor with a focus on creativity. The device improves the experience by adding more S-Pen functionality and new-generation specs, not to mention the slightly larger 5.5-inch display... Read More

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy Note 2