Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Get excited for the Samsung Galaxy S5! Find everything you need and discuss it in our Galaxy S5 Forum!

View Poll Results: What is the Average age group of a Galaxy Note 2 user?
Age 18 and Under 7 2.12%
Age 19 to 25 30 9.09%
Age 26 to 35 92 27.88%
Age 36 to 45 87 26.36%
Age 46 to 55 61 18.48%
Age 56 and Over 53 16.06%
Voters: 330. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree88Likes

test: Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old October 9th, 2012, 06:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Galaxy Note 3
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Default How old is the Average Galaxy Note 2 User?

I'm just curious on what the average age of a Galaxy Note 2 user is? Is it more attractive to the younger audience or the older one? Please take a moment and select your age group from the listed Poll.

Thanks for your time.
ScandaLeX, h1r0ll3r and carme4 like this.

Last edited by menmyjeep; October 9th, 2012 at 06:44 PM.
sponsored links
Old October 9th, 2012, 07:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Wasn't Me

Device(s): NOTE II
Carrier: The NOW Network

Thumbs up

Love this poll idea. Results should be rather interesting!!!
Old October 9th, 2012, 10:30 PM   #3 (permalink)

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,633 Times in 1,760 Posts

Looks like Gen X is majority
Old October 10th, 2012, 12:09 AM   #4 (permalink)

Device(s): Note 2
Carrier: Verizon

I don't have it yet, but I've already decided to get it as soon as Verizon stocks it.
Old October 10th, 2012, 02:57 AM   #5 (permalink)

Device(s): HTC Desire Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Hits Mobile P.A.Y.G

I am coming up to 66 years I love all the tech, computers,Gopro cameras,etc,etc no problems......LOL
Chief7 likes this.
Old October 10th, 2012, 08:52 AM   #6 (permalink)

Device(s): Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Any GSM Carrier

Don't have it yet either but waiting for AT&T to stock it. The wait is KILLING me! Soon to be ex iPhone 4 user here. I wanted something better and figured I'd give the Note 2 a shot. From the reviews, looks like I'm making a good choice
Old October 10th, 2012, 10:42 AM   #7 (permalink)

Device(s): Nexus 7, Samsung Note 2

64 and waiting for it to hit V
Chief7 likes this.
Old October 10th, 2012, 11:50 AM   #8 (permalink)

Device(s): iPhone 4, Galaxy Note 2 (soon)
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by h1r0ll3r View Post
Don't have it yet either but waiting for AT&T to stock it. The wait is KILLING me! Soon to be ex iPhone 4 user here. I wanted something better and figured I'd give the Note 2 a shot. From the reviews, looks like I'm making a good choice
Somehow it seems as if iPhone4 to Note2 is the most common upgrade route. I'm in the same boat too. For the last 6 months I've been waiting to get iPhone5 but when I saw how it was I decided to switch.
Miss Aloha likes this.
Old October 11th, 2012, 07:14 AM   #9 (permalink)

Device(s):

Teophne - similar position, I have a 3GS which I have had since august 09 - Im looking forward to more than 5 times the pixels on the Note 2 !

480 by 360
Old October 11th, 2012, 09:27 AM   #10 (permalink)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Nexus CDMA, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

18! Woooop
sponsored links
Old October 11th, 2012, 09:42 AM   #11 (permalink)

Device(s):

Thanked 1,939 Times in 1,502 Posts

gamers... younger in nature

but the older crowd with eye sight failing.. might be interested in the bigger screen.
I am considering the NOTE2 .. 1 reason is for easier of reading.
techrider62 and Harplayr like this.

DropBox: register for free space (we both get 500MB extra space): http://db.tt/sWYVl3j6
Old October 11th, 2012, 10:01 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teophne View Post
Somehow it seems as if iPhone4 to Note2 is the most common upgrade route. I'm in the same boat too. For the last 6 months I've been waiting to get iPhone5 but when I saw how it was I decided to switch.
Yeah. Seems that iPhone may have lost some appeal amongst some users by not getting with the times, so to speak. Like many, I was looking forward to the iPhone 5. What I got was an iPhone 4S XL instead. Wasn't too thrilled with the changes (or lack thereof) so the Note 2 really caught my eye. After seeing the Engadget review of the Note 2, that pretty much sold me.
Old October 11th, 2012, 10:21 AM   #13 (permalink)

Device(s): Sony Xperia Z Ultra (White), LG Nexus 5(White), LG Nexus 4 (Black), Pebble (white), Google CR-48
Carrier: T-Mobile (Prepaid)

It's great to see some folks who are older than me (30) being so into tech stuff. Most of the people I know other than my Dad are just completely technology illiterate.
Old October 11th, 2012, 10:27 AM   #14 (permalink)

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi

Just curious, for those moving over from the iphone, what were you hoping for in the iphone 5, that didn't quite hit the mark?
Old October 11th, 2012, 12:21 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
Just curious, for those moving over from the iphone, what were you hoping for in the iphone 5, that didn't quite hit the mark?
For me it was, essentially, a bigger screen. Apple seems to be touting their iOS more then anything nowadays and with the issues with their MS Exchange, Maps and various other oddities, doesn't seem like they're as diligent in QA as they used to be. Other companies have released 4" screens already and, just now, Apple figured out a way to make a 4" screen phone simply by making it longer? I dunno, iOS/iPhone seems to be at a stalemate in terms of design/functionality for me so it was time for a change.

Overall, the iPhone 5 is pretty much the same as the iPhone 4/4S only longer. Since this was supposed to be a major upgrade cycle, I was expecting some out of this world, cutting edge design with faster specs and all the bells and whistles. Instead, the put out a similar looking phone that was slightly longer/lighter/thinner. Seemed like after months of R&D/Design, the best they could come up with was "just make it longer".

The customizeability (we'll assume this is a word) of the Android OS was another appeal to me as well. The widgets are a nice addition as well. iOS looks the same now as it did 3/4/5 years ago. I would think Apple would make some UI changes or different layouts or something, anything during that time but, no, they didn't.

Granted, not everyone wants a larger screen but, then again, a lot of people DO want a larger screen. Apple being Apple seems to only care about those people that agree with them rather then listening to their customer base. I had gotten tired/bored of my iPhone 4 for quite some time now and after watching the keynote for the iPhone 5, I was bummed that there wasn't that much going on with the new iPhone.

I'm big on phone specs as well as how it works with whatever OS its running and while the iPhone 4 worked well in both regards, it was lacking in the specs department. I'd like to have a phone with a good/great camera, NFC, beefy processor/lots of RAM, SD slot, certain degree of customization, etc. iPhone 5 didn't have a lot of that. The Note 2, does.

Overall, I just wanted to new toy to play with. I'm still big on the iPad/MacBook Pro as Apple seems to be moving along okay with both of those product lines. The iPhone, on the other hand, seems to be stalled and in need of something really good to change its pace. I've never been a fanboy of either Apple/Droid so I'll pick whatever works for me. This time around, the iPhone 5 was lacking in all the things I wanted so I had to pass.

Oh, and the new connector they have employed now was almost like a slap in the face. It's an interesting technology and it had to be done in order to shave down some space for all the new goodies but it's like I have to buy all new cables/connectors/adapters now that this Lightning cable is introduced? Really. Only a handful of companies have JUST starting putting out stuff for Apple's Thunderbolt cable and now people will have to wait for new Lightning cable-ready accessories too.

/rant
Last edited by h1r0ll3r; October 11th, 2012 at 12:26 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to h1r0ll3r For This Useful Post:
BleedingPurist (November 2nd, 2012), drexappeal (October 11th, 2012), twospirits (October 12th, 2012)
Old October 11th, 2012, 12:41 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by h1r0ll3r View Post
For me it was, essentially, a bigger screen. Apple seems to be touting their iOS more then anything nowadays and with the issues with their MS Exchange, Maps and various other oddities, doesn't seem like they're as diligent in QA as they used to be. Other companies have released 4" screens already and, just now, Apple figured out a way to make a 4" screen phone simply by making it longer? I dunno, iOS/iPhone seems to be at a stalemate in terms of design/functionality for me so it was time for a change.

Overall, the iPhone 5 is pretty much the same as the iPhone 4/4S only longer. Since this was supposed to be a major upgrade cycle, I was expecting some out of this world, cutting edge design with faster specs and all the bells and whistles. Instead, the put out a similar looking phone that was slightly longer/lighter/thinner. Seemed like after months of R&D/Design, the best they could come up with was "just make it longer".

The customizeability (we'll assume this is a word) of the Android OS was another appeal to me as well. The widgets are a nice addition as well. iOS looks the same now as it did 3/4/5 years ago. I would think Apple would make some UI changes or different layouts or something, anything during that time but, no, they didn't.

Granted, not everyone wants a larger screen but, then again, a lot of people DO want a larger screen. Apple being Apple seems to only care about those people that agree with them rather then listening to their customer base. I had gotten tired/bored of my iPhone 4 for quite some time now and after watching the keynote for the iPhone 5, I was bummed that there wasn't that much going on with the new iPhone.

I'm big on phone specs as well as how it works with whatever OS its running and while the iPhone 4 worked well in both regards, it was lacking in the specs department. I'd like to have a phone with a good/great camera, NFC, beefy processor/lots of RAM, SD slot, certain degree of customization, etc. iPhone 5 didn't have a lot of that. The Note 2, does.

Overall, I just wanted to new toy to play with. I'm still big on the iPad/MacBook Pro as Apple seems to be moving along okay with both of those product lines. The iPhone, on the other hand, seems to be stalled and in need of something really good to change its pace. I've never been a fanboy of either Apple/Droid so I'll pick whatever works for me. This time around, the iPhone 5 was lacking in all the things I wanted so I had to pass.

Oh, and the new connector they have employed now was almost like a slap in the face. It's an interesting technology and it had to be done in order to shave down some space for all the new goodies but it's like I have to buy all new cables/connectors/adapters now that this Lightning cable is introduced? Really. Only a handful of companies have JUST starting putting out stuff for Apple's Thunderbolt cable and now people will have to wait for new Lightning cable-ready accessories too.

/rant
That was a really thorough explanation. I was just curious due to many of my friends being iPhone fanatics. I'm not a big fan of apple products, but admit that they still come out with great quality. And I can never hate on Apple's brilliant ability to market their products as "innovative," even though a lot of their tech was merely "re-hashed/refined" tech.

Just to get back on topic, I'm also wondering what general demographic encompass iPhone converts.
Old October 11th, 2012, 12:51 PM   #17 (permalink)

Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
For me it is mainly the size, a 4" screen is just not enough after playing with the GS3. I've had an iPhone ever since it first came out and Apple has not really done much to make it fresh and exciting, so i'm board with it now. Plus, the Note 2 with its' 5.5" screen will double up nicely as my car's head unit.
BleedingPurist likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to fcbfan408 For This Useful Post:
drexappeal (October 11th, 2012)
Old October 11th, 2012, 08:39 PM   #18 (permalink)

Device(s): Droid X, Samsung Note 2

I'd think it's an older crowd device: $ for young kids, large screen for older people with declining vision. Just a guess.
Old October 11th, 2012, 08:50 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpa4 View Post
I'd think it's an older crowd device: $ for young kids, large screen for older people with declining vision. Just a guess.
Very good point, which is likely the reason for Generation X'ers, like myself, to be the highest on this poll.

That said, I'm pleasantly surprised to see some Baby Boomers embracing smartphones. Well, "surprised" is probably the wrong term to use because Baby Boomers were also said to be the fastest growing generation of smartphone adopters.
Old October 11th, 2012, 09:15 PM   #20 (permalink)

Device(s): Droid X, Samsung Note 2

Humm, younger people like gaming so this would be great for young, high tech for middle age people who can afford, great for old people...
I see the phone more of a sexually diverse phone. It's size squarely puts it in the man phone range than woman phone. I bet the percentage of women owner's will be pretty darn small.
sponsored links
Old October 11th, 2012, 09:19 PM   #21 (permalink)

Device(s): Note II
Carrier: Smart

for me, as a teacher and student, this phone is perfect for taking notes, doing other productive stuff that i would do on my netbook.
Old October 12th, 2012, 02:56 AM   #22 (permalink)

Device(s): Desire HD, Soon to be Note 2

Well after watching numerous vids and reviews i cannot wait to get this 27th oct early upgrade..... by the way 46 yrs young love my tech.
Old October 12th, 2012, 03:01 AM   #23 (permalink)

ack, one of the local carriers is launching the device later today! awaiting the twitter contest that they hinted is coming
Old October 12th, 2012, 03:27 AM   #24 (permalink)

A sexually diverse phone WhoeHaHaHa!!!.large screen for older people with declining vision maybe that is why my TV is a 47"..............LOL, LOL, LOL.
Old October 12th, 2012, 03:39 AM   #25 (permalink)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note II 4G 16GB, Samsung Galaxy Note 32GB

Funny to see this poll.
What could be interesting too, is how it would look if you split it up by profession.
Think there would be majority in some specific areas?

Also from which phone people are comming from would be interesting; why change to the Note 2? What is the most important specs it has compared to others?

For me age doesn't say that much. It depends on your background, economics, profession etc.
Old October 12th, 2012, 06:25 AM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PappaDuck View Post

Also from which phone people are comming from would be interesting; why change to the Note 2? What is the most important specs it has compared to others?
Coming from Desire HD important to me is the increased battery life also the screen is important work wise i come from a warehouse background so will need a case of some description.
Old October 12th, 2012, 06:25 AM   #27 (permalink)

I was a B.T. Field engineer for over 20 years so always had dealings with communication/phones maybe that is why I enjoy technology of all kinds
Old October 12th, 2012, 06:57 AM   #28 (permalink)

Device(s): Nokia 6230i,Samsung Galaxy s1,Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on three

Well im 40 and just a simple bus driver, i came over from the galaxy s1, before that nokia n95. i love the bigger screen tbh, and after still loving the s1 i thought wot the hell, bigger is better. havent looked back since last week. Its funny though, after seeing people withe the note 1 at work i wondered if id made a mistake bout the size element.... Now a week later, it just feels normal
Old October 12th, 2012, 07:43 AM   #29 (permalink)

Thats what i thought when i got the DHD unboxed and thought my god thats huge but now its seems like a normal sized phone hopefully this happens with the note 2.
Last edited by Steven58; October 12th, 2012 at 11:53 AM.
Old October 12th, 2012, 09:14 AM   #30 (permalink)

Device(s):

Im 42, and will be moving from iPhone4 to Note2!
sponsored links
Old October 12th, 2012, 12:32 PM   #31 (permalink)
AF's janitor

Device(s): currently using... Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Note II Sony NSZ-GS7 Google TV

Thanked 4,636 Times in 1,730 Posts
twospirits411@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by PappaDuck View Post
Funny to see this poll.
What could be interesting too, is how it would look if you split it up by profession.
Think there would be majority in some specific areas?

For me age doesn't say that much. It depends on your background, economics, profession etc.
Sounds like a dating service. lol ok, I'll bite.
49 until April
In the healthcare Field working on database programming and Excel data mining.
Hispanic, married, In NYC.

Have the current Note 1, getting the Note 2 (hopefully the 32 or higher version)

As for why I'm going for the Note 2, oh please. It makes the Note 1 look like an old Windows Pro phone from eons ago, stylus and all. This new one runs circles around it and basically almost any other device currently on the market now. (Give or take a few minor things). it might not be for everyone, but for me, I know it will be the 99% perfect phone.

TS
Members, want to make this place better, just ask the staff. Remember, the "No' is always there, you are just looking for the "Yes". and please read the guidelines, otherwise you may end up in Banlandia.

Google + and twitter user.
Click below for image/list of devices...

Old October 12th, 2012, 09:28 PM   #32 (permalink)

Device(s): Note 2 (AT&T) - OG Evo (Sprint) is now a root toy!

Biting here, too.

45.5 (I didn't feel right voting in the 35-45 group, should have voted in the 46 age group.. lol) Coming from the OG Evo and a history of other HTC touch screen phones; it's going to be a tough switch for me because of the screen, but the salvation was non-pentile. I still think it's too saturated, but it looks like it's much better than the GS3 and other pentiles. Hopefully I can take it when I hold one in my hand and not backtrack on my justification.

My main reason is the size, not only for reading and browsing, but for texting and emailing, and being able to use forums without my dinky 4.3" screen!! I am such an anal retentive soul that it pains me to see my own typos on a post, and I think those will be less of an issue with the bigger screen. I don't use my laptop anymore, and rarely use the PC; only once a year at tax season, pretty much. LOL I don't want to have to carry a a tablet, too, so this works.

I work as inside technical sales in the petrochem and industrial industry, and yes, this will come in handy for work email and calendar, etc.

And OMG, the S-Pen and multi-tasking... need I say more???
Old October 12th, 2012, 10:19 PM   #33 (permalink)
Wasn't Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulSmilen View Post
Biting here, too.

I am such an anal retentive soul that it pains me to see my own typos on a post, and I think those will be less of an issue with the bigger screen.
Try tapping the microphone button on your keyboard.....posting via voice is a fabulous option. The only time I have to use the keyboard is for minor corrections. Voice used to work with my BT headset now for some reason it doesn't so I use Samsungs earset.

Haven't researched the BT issue cause I'm too busy googling for GN2 news.
twospirits likes this.
Old October 12th, 2012, 10:33 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandaLeX View Post
Try tapping the microphone button on your keyboard.....posting via voice is a fabulous option. The only time I have to use the keyboard is for minor corrections. Voice used to work with my BT headset now for some reason it doesn't so I use Samsungs earset.

I do use it on occasion for posts but I'm usually around other folks when I'm forum'ing (?) lol. I do use it to text when I'm driving though... I either don't text at all, or I talk to air!

Eh, don't waste the time on the BT, you have bigger and better things coming!!!

Woooohoooooo! Go Note2, new BT, no need to use the old one... go Note2, you're gorgeous, you are Top Dog of all phones! Go Note2, I love you, you rock I adore you! (Sung/rapped? to the tune of the universal victory dance)

MISS DIVA and almath like this.
Old October 12th, 2012, 11:36 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandaLeX View Post

is the samsung headset an earphone/mic combo?
Old October 13th, 2012, 08:19 AM   #36 (permalink)

Device(s): ASUS Google Nexus 7

I'm 50, this will be my 4th smartphone in 5 years.

First smartphone I got was the Palm Treo in 2007. Kept that for a year then got the 2nd gen iPhone 3G. I almost got an Android phone but decided against it as the iPhone was the best smartphone on the market at the time.

Kept that for 2 years and then got the 4th gen iPhone 4. Now two years later, Android devices have surpassed iPhone tech by about a year, so it makes so much more sense to switch now.

Why am I getting a GN2 instead of some other Android device? Very simple, and it has nothing to do with age or my failing eyesight (that's what prescription lenses are for). It's quite simply because of what I use the device for.

GPS, email, texting, banking, video (YouTube , Netflix etc), still camera, video camera, some word processing , browsing the net, ebooks. It's a bloody pc with a phone!! All these requirements need a bigger screen - that's why I'm getting the GN2.
Last edited by SilverGS; October 13th, 2012 at 08:32 AM.
Old October 13th, 2012, 08:53 AM   #37 (permalink)
Wasn't Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
is the samsung headset an earphone/mic combo?
Yes it is.
The Following User Says Thank You to ScandaLeX For This Useful Post:
wyndslash (October 13th, 2012)
Old October 13th, 2012, 09:00 AM   #38 (permalink)
Wasn't Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulSmilen View Post
I do use it on occasion for posts but I'm usually around other folks when I'm forum'ing (?) lol. I do use it to text when I'm driving though... I either don't text at all, or I talk to air!

Eh, don't waste the time on the BT, you have bigger and better things coming!!!

Woooohoooooo! Go Note2, new BT, no need to use the old one... go Note2, you're gorgeous, you are Top Dog of all phones! Go Note2, I love you, you rock I adore you! (Sung/rapped? to the tune of the universal victory dance)

LOL!! Love the new word - forum'ing!
Take a deep breath and put the phone down. Next you'll be spinning on your head while rapping Go Note 2.
Old October 13th, 2012, 02:01 PM   #39 (permalink)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note II 4G 16GB, Samsung Galaxy Note 32GB

Wasn't my intention to crash this thread with other questions, but since people are answering them here I'll give it a go myself

29 summers old and a student at the moment. Hopefully this December I can call myself bachelor in purchasing management - fashion. After that the big 'n' scary world awaits me :O

My smartphone life began with the iPhone 3G and after that I met Mr. Galaxy SII and the real fun began. It got exchanged with the Note last Feb. because of the bigger screen and the ability to take notes which I used in class quite much.
Now I just like it for being big enough to actually wanna read webpages and other stuff on it and not needing a tablet on the side.

As it is now I am NEVER going under 5" again!
The Following User Says Thank You to PappaDuck For This Useful Post:
drexappeal (October 13th, 2012)
Old October 13th, 2012, 03:57 PM   #40 (permalink)

Device(s): Galaxy S2 Galaxy Note Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: T Mobile UK

I'm 43 and currently own a GS2 and Note1. I love my Note, the large beautiful screen is excellent for texting, emails, watching Skygo- the list is endless. I'm upgrading as a treat to myself (birthday is in November).

Being female I don't have to worry about putting into a pocket to carry it, as I've got 101 handbags lol
sponsored links
Old October 13th, 2012, 07:38 PM   #41 (permalink)

Device(s): Sony Xperia Z Ultra (White), LG Nexus 5(White), LG Nexus 4 (Black), Pebble (white), Google CR-48
Carrier: T-Mobile (Prepaid)

Over 9,000
Old October 13th, 2012, 08:26 PM   #42 (permalink)

guess I might as well join the Note 2 Dating Service ;p

I'm 24, Asian, working student, single (but in a semi-complicated mutual understanding). I've never had a smartphone before; this will be my first. But I do have a kindle fire that I flashed JB on. Also have an ipod touch and an ordinary kindle.
MISS DIVA likes this.
Old October 13th, 2012, 08:52 PM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:

I'm 24, Asian, working student, single (but in a semi-complicated mutual understanding). I've never had a smartphone before; this will be my first. But I do have a kindle fire that I flashed JB on. Also have an ipod touch and an ordinary kindle.
And another addict emerges ...
wyndslash likes this.
Old October 13th, 2012, 10:56 PM   #44 (permalink)
AF's janitor

Device(s): currently using... Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Note II Sony NSZ-GS7 Google TV

Thanked 4,636 Times in 1,730 Posts
twospirits411@gmail.com

Quote:
lol

Soon enough we will be one of the top 10 dating services. lol

TS
SoulSmilen and wyndslash like this.
Old October 14th, 2012, 12:51 AM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:

Pinay sista joining the party!
wyndslash likes this.
Old October 14th, 2012, 12:53 AM   #46 (permalink)

just came from my carrier's event promoting the Note 2. Sadly, they say they will only be providing the 16gb model. Got annoyed at the guy for saying that apps don't really take up that much space :|
twospirits and drexappeal like this.
Old October 14th, 2012, 01:11 AM   #47 (permalink)

Device(s): Galaxy Note 2 Amber Brown, Galaxy Note 3 Jet Black
Carrier: EE, but sim free

43 here, just ended my S2 contract early to get this and cost me lots of money lol. Got the titanium grey version and its one hell of a phone. Now the big question is how long before my ipad2 becomes redundant
Ballymoss likes this.
Old October 14th, 2012, 02:20 AM   #48 (permalink)
Wasn't Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by evohicks View Post
43 here, just ended my S2 contract early to get this and cost me lots of money lol. Got the titanium grey version and its one hell of a phone. Now the big question is how long before my ipad2 becomes redundant
Immediately!
You probably haven't put the Note down yet.
twospirits likes this.
Old October 14th, 2012, 02:27 AM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
just came from my carrier's event promoting the Note 2. Sadly, they say they will only be providing the 16gb model. Got annoyed at the guy for saying that apps don't really take up that much space :|
Shoulda just called him Bobo and walked away.... Roflmao
Old October 14th, 2012, 02:30 AM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
Shoulda just called him Bobo and walked away.... Roflmao
Lol. I figured I would have done a better job at answering people's questions after watching all of the reviews lol. I just can't decide whether to use a screen protector or not

Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Current Rating:
Rate this Phone:

Announced at IFA 2012, the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 follows its predecessor with a focus on creativity. The device improves the experience by adding more S-Pen functionality and new-generation specs, not to mention the slightly larger 5.5-inch display... Read More

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy Note 2