October 15th, 2012, 04:48 PM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Oct 2012
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 5 Times in 1 Post
clipboard note 2
For those of you who have been looking for Clipboard in Galaxy Note 2 its fairly simple
1. use S.Pen to circle and the area you wish to copy. it will be automatically sent to clipboard (note unlike other software you can copy many times and all will stored in clipboard)
2. Go to S Note icon
3. Open a note then click on view mode icon (looks like folded paper with a + sign)
4. Go to insert object icon (looks like mountains in a box)
5. there you will find Clipboard
6. from here you can select/paste etc or delete.
Note just long press on clip to delete
Last edited by anthonyedney; October 15th, 2012 at 04:52 PM.
Reason: extra info