December 26th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Join Date: Jan 2012
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by casarosa
Am using K-9 email anyone else using it if so how do you change your outgoing e-mail signature mine says "Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail.Please excuse my brevity" I cannot see where I can erase this and insert my own signature text
K-9 is very flexible, but somewhat cumbersome to customize. The signature section is buried a few levels deep. Here goes:
1. While in the program (where your emails are actually listed out), tap on the menu capacitive button.
2. Tap on the arrow down button on the bottom right
3. Tap on "Settings"
4. Tap on "Account settings"
5. Tap on "Sending mail"
6. Tap on "Composition defaults"
7. Edit the text in the signature box