Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Get excited for the Samsung Galaxy S5! Find everything you need and discuss it in our Galaxy S5 Forum!

Like Tree26Likes

test: Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old January 31st, 2013, 08:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default [All Discussion}Your S Pen... Use It? /Help/features ect...

just curious. if ya use it. what for?

almost 2 months now i've had my note 2. the S pen has yet to come out. lol

so for those that use it... school me on the what for, please.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

sponsored links
Old January 31st, 2013, 11:02 PM   #2 (permalink)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: AT&T

Quick notes while you're talking, jotting down ideas w/ sketches or diagrams, annotating pictures, just plain doodling, and the Spen is much better than your finger for many games.

I don't think I'll want another phone without it. It just makes things easier.
Frisco and miss_vickies like this.
Old January 31st, 2013, 11:54 PM   #3 (permalink)

Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOtherBill View Post
I don't think I'll want another phone without it. It just makes things easier.
Same here. I love the S pen.
Sometimes I use it on web pages. I don't accidently click the wrong thing with the pen like I sometimes do with my finger. I also love that I can take a screen shot of anything I see on my phone and make notes or draw on it. I have made many mustache pictures lol.
Lately I've been using it for school. I have an OCR program to turn some of the stuff in my books to pdf files and I can edit and highlight stuff with my phone. I can study anywhere and don't have to drag all my books with me.
I'm still looking for a good app for taking handwritten notes in class. As soon as I can find one like the Note Taker HD app I have on my iPad I think I'll retire it.
I use it for taking general quick notes too. I never seem to have a pen and paper when I need it but I always have my phone.
Old February 1st, 2013, 03:11 AM   #4 (permalink)

I use the s-pen for messing about really, the only real use for it I find is in the native video app.
Being able to hover over the bar for thumbnails is great.
Old February 1st, 2013, 08:14 AM   #5 (permalink)

Device(s): Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S4,Galaxy S3,Galaxy S2 skyrocket, Samsung infuse, Galaxy note, Galaxy note 2.

I use the Spen for taking notes at work and playing games. Love the Spen!
Old February 1st, 2013, 08:39 AM   #6 (permalink)
=Luceat Lux Vestra=

Device(s): HTC One, Galaxy Tab 7" 2 Rooted

Thanked 9,262 Times in 5,117 Posts

Quick notes and games.

Nice name for the device... the Note.
TheOtherBill likes this.

Old February 1st, 2013, 08:48 AM   #7 (permalink)

Device(s):

I write on a lot of SMS images, jot down notes, games like Plague Inc. and sites that have small links and buttons.
Old February 1st, 2013, 12:05 PM   #8 (permalink)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note2

Not a lot, but the ability to take a screen shot and write on it is really nice. I have used that several times and think that is the easier way for a screen shot.
Old February 1st, 2013, 02:21 PM   #9 (permalink)

Device(s): Motorola Razr Droid, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE

Default Re: Your S Pen... Use It?

Quick notes, shopping list, games, photo editing, cropping pictures from the Web to put in emails

I love the pen and wish i could use it more but I've no idea what else for
Old February 1st, 2013, 02:30 PM   #10 (permalink)

Device(s): Samsung N7100 Galaxy Note II / Previously Owned; Samsung N7000 Galaxy Note, Samsung I9000 Galaxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPigz View Post
just curious. if ya use it. what for?
With my GN1 I'd say I used the S-Pen about 30% of the time, with this, it's more like 80%. The only time I use my fingers now is when I'm using my phone briefly and usually while on the move. If I'm note-taking or planning on using the phone for more than a minute, the S-Pen almost always comes out.

I find it perfectly comfortable for all operations. It navigates perfectly well and is superior to a finger in almost every way. It has the button for extra functionality, has air view for additional information and using it keeps my screen squeaky clean, fingerprint and smudge free. Also I find that when navigating menu's etc, the S-Pen glides across the screen far better than a finger.

To summarise with the G-Note 1, my fingers were the norm and the S-Pen was optional... with this, my fingers are optional, the S-Pen is the norm.
jurmagu likes this.
sponsored links
Old February 1st, 2013, 02:31 PM   #11 (permalink)

Device(s):

Default One Time

Got it out to see if it worked when phone was new and it worked fine but never pulled it out since. Might be useful for doodling in a boring meeting but otherwise I don't have a lot of need for it that I can see.
Old February 1st, 2013, 02:39 PM   #12 (permalink)

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,633 Times in 1,760 Posts

Just finished using it a whole lot in my meeting. So glad I purchased the s-pen w/ the eraser. Makes edits much faster. Can't wait until I can use it on the Note 8, whenever it's released!
The Following User Says Thank You to drexappeal For This Useful Post:
Phoenix1974 (February 1st, 2013)
Old February 1st, 2013, 03:11 PM   #13 (permalink)

Device(s): Motorola Razr Droid, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE

Thanks for that Drex, i was thinking of ordering myself an s pen with eraser for my birthday present to myself. After your brief review I'm convinced
Old February 1st, 2013, 04:40 PM   #14 (permalink)

Device(s):

I would be interested in what S-PEN with eraser you guys are ordering. Please link (unless you did already and I missed it).

I use the S-PEN for everything!! My fingers do not touch the screen of my phone. That's a good thing as I don't have smears or fingerprints everywhere.

The best thing about the S-PEN is the Samsung Keyboard handwriting to text feature. Gets some getting used to, but once you get the hang of how to carefully handwrite your messages, the conversion to text is almost always perfect.

Again, if I am using the Note II, the S-PEN never leaves my hand. I use it for every function of the phone. Just wish it would work with the menu/back buttons on the corners of the phone.
Old February 1st, 2013, 05:10 PM   #15 (permalink)

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix1974 View Post
Thanks for that Drex, i was thinking of ordering myself an s pen with eraser for my birthday present to myself. After your brief review I'm convinced
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJRonbo View Post
I would be interested in what S-PEN with eraser you guys are ordering. Please link (unless you did already and I missed it).

I use the S-PEN for everything!! My fingers do not touch the screen of my phone. That's a good thing as I don't have smears or fingerprints everywhere.

The best thing about the S-PEN is the Samsung Keyboard handwriting to text feature. Gets some getting used to, but once you get the hang of how to carefully handwrite your messages, the conversion to text is almost always perfect.

Again, if I am using the Note II, the S-PEN never leaves my hand. I use it for every function of the phone. Just wish it would work with the menu/back buttons on the corners of the phone.
S Pen W/ Eraser (8PI), Black

There ya go! Just use the 50% off coupon and you're good to go. I wish they offered the BT S-Pen because I would've bought that one also. Nontheless, this thing is awesome for me, while I'm at work. I have my S-Pen ready to use, since my Note 2 is on the battery charger/stand and when I see a notificaiton come in, I'll just take the phone off standby, pull the notification bar down using the s-pen w/ eraser, check the message or whatever came in and put the phone back on standby. Of course, in order to do that, I use Widgetlocker which allows for the notification bar to be pulled down when the lockscreen is enabled (It has been my most favorite option on Widgetlocker, which isn't an option on the stock locker).

If you don't have a coupon, you can try the one that was posted on slickdeals recently:
http://slickdeals.net/f/5830130-50-off-code-for-samsung-phone-accessories-under-50-Original-Note-2-and-s3-flip-case-19-99-Much-more
Old February 1st, 2013, 05:52 PM   #16 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):

all these replies are awesome. just what i was looking for.

can i say i'm kinda scared to take it out from the holster. lmao scared of loss or breakage perhaps. lol my way of "protecting" the device as a whole. don't know what it is.

but with all the replies here of how to use it/get the most usage of device. just may have to try it. lol never thought of it for replacing my fingers and the smudges. thought thats what the screen film protector was for. but screen protector & S pen sounds like a possible pb'n'j type of must have. lol

thanks all

Old February 1st, 2013, 07:29 PM   #17 (permalink)

Device(s):

I use the pen at work and some navigation. Lately I'm using a note taking app called papyrus instead of s note. I think hand writing is important and I'm happy to be doing it again. Typing text is one way I gather my thoughts. Hand writing is another. It is a benchmark of being civilized. We shouldn't stop doing it.
Old February 1st, 2013, 07:43 PM   #18 (permalink)
AF Contributor

Device(s): Xperia X10, T & Z, iphone-all, Blackberry 9900, Sensation XE, Note 1/2/3, S3, S4, Nexux 4, HTC One

I used to just much about with it. However, I have actually began using it for it's intended purpose. Take notes, highlight on emails and calendar etc. Think I would be lost now without it.
Old February 1st, 2013, 08:23 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPigz View Post
all these replies are awesome. just what i was looking for.

can i say i'm kinda scared to take it out from the holster. lmao scared of loss or breakage perhaps. lol my way of "protecting" the device as a whole. don't know what it is.

but with all the replies here of how to use it/get the most usage of device. just may have to try it. lol never thought of it for replacing my fingers and the smudges. thought thats what the screen film protector was for. but screen protector & S pen sounds like a possible pb'n'j type of must have. lol

thanks all

I've mentioned it before in some other threads, but the X-factor for me to get this phone was based on the S-pen and the software that Samsung built that works with the S-pen (must specify, that the software for Android because it's not possible to do the same things on their new ATIV Windows tablets). Now, after having the phone for over 2 months, the use of the S-pen has more than paid off.

I was more tentative using the S-pen, at first, until I had my SGP screen protector on there. For some, they don't like any marks on their screen (whether screen protector or naked). I personally will mark the heck out of my screen protector, so long as it means the glass on the phone stays immaculate. Once I installed my SGP protector, I'm using the S-pen as often as I possibly need.

For me, it goes way beyond just taking notes in meetings. In my line of work, I use so many things with the S-pen, which is why I'm likely to get the Note 8 tablet, as well.
Old February 1st, 2013, 09:53 PM   #20 (permalink)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0

I use mine to jot down my shopping list for the week. I have a "shopping list" note saved on the phone, and whenever I realize I need something, I jot it down in the list.

Have considered taking meeting notes with the S pen but haven't tried that yet.
sponsored links
Old February 1st, 2013, 11:23 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixtyDashOne View Post
I use mine to jot down my shopping list for the week. I have a "shopping list" note saved on the phone, and whenever I realize I need something, I jot it down in the list.

Have considered taking meeting notes with the S pen but haven't tried that yet.
The one thing I recommend is writing in landscape, rather than portrait.
Old February 1st, 2013, 11:29 PM   #22 (permalink)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Thanked 2,841 Times in 2,180 Posts

Honestly could care less about the S-Pen. Coming from the S3 buying this device was all about the bigger screen.
Kibbster likes this.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 04:56 AM   #23 (permalink)

Device(s):

I use the Spen for EVERYTHING. (even answering calls)

Because I dont like finger marks on my screen.
LilBit and Phoenix1974 like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Notetwo For This Useful Post:
LilBit (March 4th, 2013)
Old February 2nd, 2013, 06:06 AM   #24 (permalink)

Device(s): Tab 10.1, Nexus 7, Razr Maxx, Note 2

Default Your S Pen... Use It?

I use the hover feature for certain websites to view submenus. Don't use the S Pen as much as I thought I would.
Kibbster likes this.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 06:23 AM   #25 (permalink)

Hovering over menu is cool but it's just as quick for me to tap on the item and open it.
I don't use the Samsung keyboard so can't use writing to txt.
I use Swiftkey and tbh it's faster than I could write anyway so the s-pen uses are limited for me.

Add to that my phone is generally in it's cradle on the desktop so I can't get to the pen anyway.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 09:30 AM   #26 (permalink)

Device(s): Galaxy Note 2

1. Filling in pdf forms and taking related notes when I'm doing field work

2. Putting handwritten notes on photos that I take in the field

3. Quick handwritten notes using S-notes

It's really the reason I bought this phone. (It wouldn't really be useful if the phone were smaller.)
jj2me, LilBit and jurmagu like this.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 10:53 AM   #27 (permalink)

Device(s):

I use the pen for everything. My job requires me to wear gloves and I find the pen to be a necessity to use my phone.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 01:13 PM   #28 (permalink)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Note II, had HTC Flyer and Nexus 4

When writing notes I have had problems with the page moving or writing on the screen with my hand or bumping the return / home button, messing up my page I was writing on and the pen sliding too much on the glass to feel like writing on paper.

Then I found the combination of Write for the notes app with it set to ignore all touch input (still registers the pen touch), Adaptive Rotation Lock app to turn the screen upside down putting all the buttons at the top so there is nothing for my hand to touch and the BoxWave Samsung Galaxy Note 2 ClearTouch Screen Protector which gives the scree just enough feel so it feels much more like paper.

Now I really use the pen much more and like it more also.
Linux user #449322 running Linux Mint 14 KDE
Old February 2nd, 2013, 11:00 PM   #29 (permalink)

Device(s): Tab 10.1, Nexus 7, Razr Maxx, Note 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by donec View Post
When writing notes I have had problems with the page moving or writing on the screen with my hand or bumping the return / home button, messing up my page I was writing on and the pen sliding too much on the glass to feel like writing on paper.

Then I found the combination of Write for the notes app with it set to ignore all touch input (still registers the pen touch), Adaptive Rotation Lock app to turn the screen upside down putting all the buttons at the top so there is nothing for my hand to touch and the BoxWave Samsung Galaxy Note 2 ClearTouch Screen Protector which gives the scree just enough feel so it feels much more like paper.

Now I really use the pen much more and like it more also.
S Notes disables hand input and navigation buttons when the S-Pen is held near or on the screen.
You can also disable hand recognition when writing notes by clicking on the hand icon in the lower right corner of the screen in S Notes.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 01:40 PM   #30 (permalink)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0

Well, this thread inspired me to try using the S Pen for uses other than just jotting quick notes, and I have to say, I'm sold. I spent most of the night last night using it for web surfing and navigating menus and everything, and it's really just a very nice feature. With the gestures and all that, very very cool. I'll still use my fingers if I just need to do something quickly or for one-handed operation, but other than that, pretty sure I will be using the S Pen for anything else.
drexappeal likes this.
sponsored links
Old February 3rd, 2013, 04:58 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdf3 View Post
S Notes disables hand input and navigation buttons when the S-Pen is held near or on the screen.
You can also disable hand recognition when writing notes by clicking on the hand icon in the lower right corner of the screen in S Notes.
You are correct but if you lift your pen while your hand is still on the screen things start happening like maybe marks on the note or movement of the page depending on your settings. I find it better to have the touch locked out. Then it is like paper.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 05:58 PM   #32 (permalink)

Device(s):

Use it for just about everything and feels good to be writing again, even use it on the keyboard to enter passwords.
My Note is password protected and when I want to take a note an s note pops up as soon as I take out the pen without me having to enter the password.
One tip - select the option to have an alarm ring if you walk away without putting your s pen in place.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 08:21 PM   #33 (permalink)

Device(s): Droid X, Note II

The pen really only comes out if I have gloves on. So far, I've honestly had no use for it.

Except for modding it to sound like a lightsaber.
LilBit likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sokudo Ningyou For This Useful Post:
LilBit (March 4th, 2013)
Old February 4th, 2013, 04:12 PM   #34 (permalink)

Device(s): Galaxy Note II Galaxy Nexus HTC Thunderbolt Nexus 7

The S pen is the exact reason why I bought this phone . I have three phone lines (stupid but my company had two land lines and I ported them to verizon when I moved locations as I'm done with land lines )

My main phone (personal phone) is my Note II
My work phone right now is a Galaxy Nexus
My 3rd phone is a Iphone 4s that gets forwarded to the Nexus and stays in my car connected to my stereo that has ipod integration . I've thought of making this a dumb phone line but for $10 extra a month it's nice to have a smartphone with pandora and spotify accounts connected to it at all times

Now I've had my Note for 6 weeks and I can't imagine life without it. I own a restaurant and catering company and I act as the main catering coordinator . So when I get a call on my work line I simply answer whip out my Note II and the second i take the spen out it opens up a note. I take down notes from the phone call and store the note in a folder dedicated to that customer . It's especially helpful for my wedding customers as most of them I deal with for a long period of time and being able to simply open a folder and see all the notes I've taken from them is absolutely terrific

I also use it for making edits to photos and to just play around especially when I let my niece play with my phone she loves to draw with it .

Before the Note II I had a Nexus 7 and a stylus(not a cheap knock off one but one of the better expensive ones) and honestly I really couldn't take notes with it very efficiently so I carried around a little note pad and pen all the time and then would take pictures of the note so I wouldn't lose the information when I missed placed the note pad haha
jurmagu likes this.
Old February 4th, 2013, 04:16 PM   #35 (permalink)
=Luceat Lux Vestra=

Device(s): HTC One, Galaxy Tab 7" 2 Rooted

Thanked 9,262 Times in 5,117 Posts

Yeah, that option setting to have the note app pop up when the s-pen is removed from its receptacle is useful, at times. I finally unchecked that option as I was only using it to show off the s-pen to anybody within eyeshot of my shiny new Samsung Galaxy Note 2.

I can't read my own handwriting or printing anyway. And typing doesn't impress people.
LilBit likes this.
Old February 4th, 2013, 04:22 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownJim View Post
The S pen is the exact reason why I bought this phone . I have three phone lines (stupid but my company had two land lines and I ported them to verizon when I moved locations as I'm done with land lines )

My main phone (personal phone) is my Note II
My work phone right now is a Galaxy Nexus
My 3rd phone is a Iphone 4s that gets forwarded to the Nexus and stays in my car connected to my stereo that has ipod integration . I've thought of making this a dumb phone line but for $10 extra a month it's nice to have a smartphone with pandora and spotify accounts connected to it at all times

Now I've had my Note for 6 weeks and I can't imagine life without it. I own a restaurant and catering company and I act as the main catering coordinator . So when I get a call on my work line I simply answer whip out my Note II and the second i take the spen out it opens up a note. I take down notes from the phone call and store the note in a folder dedicated to that customer . It's especially helpful for my wedding customers as most of them I deal with for a long period of time and being able to simply open a folder and see all the notes I've taken from them is absolutely terrific

I also use it for making edits to photos and to just play around especially when I let my niece play with my phone she loves to draw with it .

Before the Note II I had a Nexus 7 and a stylus(not a cheap knock off one but one of the better expensive ones) and honestly I really couldn't take notes with it very efficiently so I carried around a little note pad and pen all the time and then would take pictures of the note so I wouldn't lose the information when I missed placed the note pad haha
Sounds like you'd even benefit using the s-pen w/ eraser for sure. It's worth it to purchase at the 50% off price through Samsung's website.
Old February 4th, 2013, 07:52 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
I can't read my own handwriting or printing anyway. And typing doesn't impress people.
Hand the phone and Spen to someone and let them write with it. I've had 100% success amazing people with that when they see it show as an outgoing text.

... just be careful not to send the example text, you don't want Mom getting one that says "Hello. Holy ****, it works!" (I actually had someone write that )
Old February 5th, 2013, 12:12 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
Sounds like you'd even benefit using the s-pen w/ eraser for sure. It's worth it to purchase at the 50% off price through Samsung's website.
It looks like the s-pen with the eraser is too large to fit in the Note 2 s-pen holder. That seem counter intuitive to me.
Old February 5th, 2013, 12:14 PM   #39 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
It looks like the s-pen with the eraser is too large to fit in the Note 2 s-pen holder. That seem counter intuitive to me.
Thank you for posting this as I was just about to make a purchase.

"If The Pen Don't Fit ---- I'm Not Buying It"
Old February 5th, 2013, 09:45 PM   #40 (permalink)

Device(s): Galaxy Note II Galaxy Nexus HTC Thunderbolt Nexus 7

I like the idea of the eraser s pen but I'd loose it lol
sponsored links
Old February 6th, 2013, 12:40 AM   #41 (permalink)

Device(s): Verizon Note 3 Verizon Note 2 Verizon Galaxy S3 Verizon Galaxy Nexus htc evo 3D(Sprint) htc ev

Send a message via Yahoo to missy brown Send a message via Skype™ to missy brown

I only use mine for notes,screen shots and writing on pictures.
Old February 6th, 2013, 01:44 AM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by donec View Post
It's not meant to fit. It's bigger. It's meant for those that require more user of the pen for note taking. It's actually very useful in an office setting. I keep this at the office specifically for that reason. I use the builtv in spen when on the go
Phoenix1974 likes this.
Old March 3rd, 2013, 03:18 PM   #43 (permalink)

Device(s): Note, Desire HD, Nexus 7
Carrier: Telus

I have been using it as I was replacing my deck and other jobs around the house. I took a picture, made it a screen capture, and wrote the dimensions of lumber I needed. I could also show the guy at the lumber yard my project and get his opinions. A great feature I use more each day.
cdf3 and JenDawn1 like this.
Old March 3rd, 2013, 08:18 PM   #44 (permalink)

Carrier: Rogers Wireless

I dont use it. I might if it wasnt in a dumb spot on the phone itself. I hold my phone with my right hand and use my left hand to navigate. So if I did need the pen. I have to reposition how Im holding the phone and take the pen oht and reposition again so its comfortable. I have no idea why they didnt put it on the top of the phone?
Old March 3rd, 2013, 08:35 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluttersnipe View Post
I dont use it. I might if it wasnt in a dumb spot on the phone itself. I hold my phone with my right hand and use my left hand to navigate. So if I did need the pen. I have to reposition how Im holding the phone and take the pen oht and reposition again so its comfortable. I have no idea why they didnt put it on the top of the phone?
Majority of the people in the world are right handed. I wouldn't call that necessarily dumb. It's designed for the majority.

Posted from my G-Note II.
Old March 3rd, 2013, 08:40 PM   #46 (permalink)

Carrier: Rogers Wireless

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
Majority of the people in the world are right handed. I wouldn't call that necessarily dumb. It's designed for the majority.

Yes but they could have pleased both sides by putting it on top of the phone. Like the majority of PDAs that came before it.
Old March 3rd, 2013, 09:15 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
Yes but they could have pleased both sides by putting it on top of the phone. Like the majority of PDAs that came before it.
Hmmm...htc touch pro, htc mogul (and other variants)...had the integrated stylus on bottom right.

Old March 4th, 2013, 09:23 AM   #48 (permalink)

Device(s): Galaxy Note II

Quote:
I agree that it seems better to put the s-pen at the top, but I think that's where the front camera is located. It probably does not have enough room. The other side on the top is headphone jack, so they cannot move the camera there. The center has Samsumg logo.

I haven't been using my s-pen for a while now. I only use it to draw on pictures and play Draw Somethings. The things that I draw could really be done with finger. Even my niece (she is an artist) told me that she doesn't really use her s-pen much either.
Old March 4th, 2013, 10:20 AM   #49 (permalink)
AF Contributor

Device(s): ZTE Warp N860 Custom Rom
Carrier: Encrypted

Thanked 3,300 Times in 2,144 Posts

Thanks for this thread, Ive only had this phone for a week!! Still learning about it!!
Old March 20th, 2013, 08:38 AM   #50 (permalink)

Device(s):

Default Strange S Pen problem

Not really a problem but I notice that when I mount and unmount the s pen it leaves a small blue line on the side of the pen, near the nib. It can be rubbed off, but sliding it into the device and removing it causes it to return. I think it might be caused by the mechanism that holds the pen secure in its hole. I have a white phone and I doubt ud notice it on other colour devices.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Current Rating:
Rate this Phone:

Announced at IFA 2012, the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 follows its predecessor with a focus on creativity. The device improves the experience by adding more S-Pen functionality and new-generation specs, not to mention the slightly larger 5.5-inch display... Read More

Tags
s pen, s pen difference, s pen lost, spen

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy Note 2