Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Get excited for the Samsung Galaxy S5! Find everything you need and discuss it in our Galaxy S5 Forum!

Like Tree93Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old February 3rd, 2013, 02:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default iPhone 5 to Note 2 and back to Apple if

I sold my iPhone 5 to get my Note 2 and I'm really glad I did but I'd switch back to an iPhone in a New York second if they came out with with a 5.3" display. In my opinion Apple made a huge mistake by making the iPhone 5 the same width as the 4 and only adding length. I'm not a fan of anything else Apple but the iPhone is just plain a better device except that the 5 is way too small.
Since even 70 year old guys like me are watching much more video and other content on our phones the 5.3" display is the only way to go. The Note 2 is the first phone that has brought me much closer to eliminating my laptop and my tablet.

sponsored links
Old February 3rd, 2013, 03:03 PM   #2 (permalink)

Device(s): Galaxy Note II
Carrier: Verizon

Send a message via Yahoo to pool_shark

I switch to an iPhone in a minute if it had a larger screen, customizable interface, Widgets, wasn't tied to iTunes, and allowed me to customize as much as Android without jail breaking it.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pool_shark For This Useful Post:
Ewoedo (February 4th, 2013), Johnny Doomzday (February 17th, 2013), keyan333 (February 5th, 2013), mikem0269 (February 17th, 2013), Putty (February 5th, 2013), schimm (February 3rd, 2013), Shamdawg (February 24th, 2013), ssanjay19 (February 15th, 2013)
Old February 3rd, 2013, 03:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
VZW Nexus Please!!!

Device(s): See my signature...this section isn't big enough anymore!

Thanked 1,593 Times in 863 Posts
ubrocked@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by pool_shark View Post
I switch to an iPhone in a minute if it had a larger screen, customizable interface, Widgets, wasn't tied to iTunes, and allowed me to customize as much as Android without jail breaking it.

Hmmm...sounds a lot like Android to me
BetaMan, Ewoedo, Cid67 and 1 others like this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UBRocked For This Useful Post:
Ewoedo (February 4th, 2013), Rxpert83 (February 3rd, 2013)
Old February 3rd, 2013, 03:11 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UBRocked View Post
Hmmm...sounds a lot like Android to me
You know, I think you're right.
Ewoedo and Cid67 like this.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pool_shark For This Useful Post:
Ewoedo (February 4th, 2013), keyan333 (February 5th, 2013), Rxpert83 (February 3rd, 2013)
Old February 3rd, 2013, 03:34 PM   #5 (permalink)

Device(s):

I also went to a Note 2 for the larger screen with my vision problems. Got real used to being set free from iprison, and would never go back. from the ease of getting free apps to customization to battery life, etc.

I am not an Apple hater, love my iMac, but anyone living outside the ibubble would agree that Android just makes sense.
Puppa, m00se, steveo52 and 2 others like this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to taxiron1 For This Useful Post:
Old February 3rd, 2013, 04:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
VZW Nexus Please!!!

ubrocked@gmail.com

The biggest benefit with Android is that you are not limited to device selection. I would really like a 5.5" screen and I have a 4.65" screen. I couldn't imagine if my only choices were 3.5" and 4".

Having said that...there is a lot to say for Apple's simplicity and ease of use (even though I think certain aspects of iOS are much more complicated than Android). Plus, accessory selection is unparalleled.
The Following User Says Thank You to UBRocked For This Useful Post:
keyan333 (February 5th, 2013)
Old February 3rd, 2013, 04:39 PM   #7 (permalink)

Every professional review touting the iPhone as the best smartphone has its simplicity as the #1 reason.

Lack of options is the reason for its simplicity.

Why on earth would a person want a tech toy with no options?

Imagine a TV with only local channels and no option for cable or satellite, or a PC that could only run the preinstalled software.

Lack of options isn't a plus unless you're incapable of thinking for yourself. At least that's what I was told.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pool_shark For This Useful Post:
Old February 3rd, 2013, 06:57 PM   #8 (permalink)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note II

Send a message via AIM to CSwick1012 Send a message via Yahoo to CSwick1012

I can't tell you enough how great it was to see that someone can think outside of Apple's unyielding box of limitations.

Why on earth would you pay that much for a phone (or a computer for that matter) that doesn't let you do anything beyond what the manufacturer says is ok? The Note2 blows the iPhone5 out of the water in all aspects (unless simplicity/built-in functionality limitations is a plus for you)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CSwick1012 For This Useful Post:
Ewoedo (February 4th, 2013), m00se (February 24th, 2013), Rxpert83 (February 3rd, 2013)
Old February 3rd, 2013, 08:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):

I appreciate the responses. Maybe I should expand my horizons beyond the simplicity of an iPhone.
Puppa, BetaMan, JunBringer and 1 others like this.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 08:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
VZW Nexus Please!!!

ubrocked@gmail.com

Do what works for you. Despite the Android support you'll find here...there are a few people here and there that swear by iPhones

But if you are looking for a phone with a big display, your options are pretty obvious. That Note 2 is a killer phone and I wish you luck either way.
sponsored links
Old February 3rd, 2013, 09:33 PM   #11 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):

To expand on this I would very much appreciate it if some of you would educate me by naming five or ten practical, useful things I can do on my Note2 that I can't do on an iPhone.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 09:46 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1xsculler View Post
To expand on this I would very much appreciate it if some of you would educate me by naming five or ten practical, useful things I can do on my Note2 that I can't do on an iPhone.
1. Customize your user interface.
2. Use widgets to have quick access to information without opening the app.
3. Use a different launcher and have the option to launch over 40 apps without having your screen cluttered with folders or icons.
4. Easily share information with other apps.
5. Use a file explorer to have access to your files without a PC.
6. Have extra storage via an SD card.
7. Use your phone as a USB drive on your PC.
8. Use 2 apps on one screen. (I mainly use that when paying bills).
9. Root and flash alternate ROMs.
10. Have a reason to say "I have a Note 2".
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pool_shark For This Useful Post:
atrain311 (February 3rd, 2013), Toyz (February 15th, 2013)
Old February 3rd, 2013, 10:49 PM   #13 (permalink)

Device(s): Note II
Carrier: Sprint

Quote:
Android Vs iOS The Truth about Apple and Google's OS Part 1 of 5 - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ayx4XsBaJBI&feature=youtu.be

Android Vs iOS The Truth about Apple and Google's OS Part 3 of 5 - YouTube

Android Vs iOS The Truth about Apple and Google's OS Part 4 of 5 - YouTube

Android Vs iOS The Truth about Apple and Google's OS Part 5 of 5 - YouTube

Old February 3rd, 2013, 11:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
VZW Nexus Please!!!

ubrocked@gmail.com

Quote:
Watch videos or play games on a 5.5 inch screen...that would be a big one for me

As far as software goes...the things Android can do that Apple can't are usually...trivial in my opinion. Customization is a big deal but only if that is important to you (yes, it is EXTREMELY important to me) . Some people will find uses like mentioned above with the split screens when paying bills. But I personally would not use that feature on a tablet...never mind a phone. Everyone uses their phones differently.

I would ask the question back to you. What can you do with the Note 2 that you can't do with an iPhone? Then take the top few likes/dislikes you have with each phone and decide what things are the most important to you.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 11:44 PM   #15 (permalink)

Device(s): HTC Rezound, Droid X, Xoom

Default Re: iPhone 5 to Note 2 and back to Apple if

In about 15 seconds I can see the weather conditions and forecast , how my stocks are doing, who when and where my teams are playing tonight, my office email, what's on my calendar for the next month and my latest twitter feeds. I have an ipad and I think Siri just asked me today why I've orphaned her.
BetaMan likes this.
Old February 4th, 2013, 04:01 AM   #16 (permalink)

Device(s): HTC Magic, HTC Incredible S, Samsung Galaxy Note II

Send a message via Skype™ to DagMiller

Quote:
My two pennies (Hey I'm English).

1. Ability to play different formats of video files and music. To copy them across without the need to use iTunes or even a PC as I have an OTG cable.

2. Good browsers and the ability to view Flash websites.

3. To have a spare battery that I can not only swap easily but also charge independently.

Out of curiosity what functionality do you have on an iPhone that can't be done on the Note 2
BetaMan likes this.
Old February 4th, 2013, 04:41 AM   #17 (permalink)

Device(s): HTC Desire HD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DagMiller View Post
My two pennies (Hey I'm English).

Out of curiosity what functionality do you have on an iPhone that can't be done on the Note 2
I'm trying to think of something but I really can't. Heck the only thing I miss at all from my old iPhone is the little mute switch on the side.
Old February 4th, 2013, 05:21 AM   #18 (permalink)

Location: New York City is where my heart is but now I live in Delray Beach Florida

Device(s): Currently Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S3 4G LTE, Iphone 4 wifi only now, Ipad 2, HP laptop
Carrier: freakin' Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewoedo View Post
I'm trying to think of something but I really can't. Heck the only thing I miss at all from my old iPhone is the little mute switch on the side.
Hello?!?!!? the Note 2 has a mute switch on the side two....press the power button then select MUTE
BetaMan and Toyz like this.
Old February 4th, 2013, 06:54 AM   #19 (permalink)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
Carrier: AT&T

Anybody ever try assigning one of the songs on their iphone as a ringtone? It can be done but is a ridiculous pain in the ass, why, because Apple wants you to buy ringtones from them. That's how controlling that company is, they went out of their way to make it difficult to do as you please with your own music.
Old February 4th, 2013, 07:34 AM   #20 (permalink)

Device(s):

Battery life is huge for me. Note 2 battery life blows away the iphone.
egkor and BetaMan like this.
sponsored links
Old February 4th, 2013, 08:04 AM   #21 (permalink)

Device(s):

I pretty much have been "Apple PhanBoy" ever since I got my first iPod years back. JMO, the iPhone would have to be totally reinvented for me ever to go back to an iPhone. I had some reservations about moving to the GN2, NOT anymore, goodbye iPhone RIP.
BetaMan likes this.
Old February 4th, 2013, 08:35 AM   #22 (permalink)

Device(s): Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Any GSM Carrier

I passed on the iPhone 5 due to it being nothing more than a longer iPhone 4/4S. There was no innovation/change with it that convinced me that Apple is even trying to make their iPhone competitive. Don't get me wrong. I was an iPhone user for years however I just got sick of the tiny screen, same old iOS UI, and no real changes to the phone other than internal hardware. I do A LOT of video watching so the screen size of the Note 2 was an immediate choice for me. After playing with it for several months, don't ever see myself using any other phone. Now if Apple were to make a larger phone as the rumors predict, MAYBE, I'd consider going back but that still leaves the antiquated iOS in need of a desperate update. If they keep making the crap longer and not wider then forget it. iPhone is dead to me regardless of whatever fancy do-dads they put inside it. I think Apple needs to get with the program here but, by doing so, they'll probably piss off all their fanboys/girls in the process. They need a bigger phone to, at least, accommodate those iPhone users that DO want a bigger phone. the days of one size fits all is done. Consumers need variety, not rehashed crap each year.
Old February 5th, 2013, 08:53 AM   #23 (permalink)

Device(s): Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S4,Galaxy S3,Galaxy S2 skyrocket, Samsung infuse, Galaxy note, Galaxy note 2.

I've owned every iPhone that has been out so far except the the i5. I really enjoyed how well the phone worked and how simple everything was to accomplish on the phone. The phone worked nearly 99% of the time, but I found myself wanting more as far as customization and the ability to make the phone my own. The early android phones I had sucked(HTC hero/Samsung infuse) so I went right back to apple but could not get used to the small screen. Android has improved so much in my opinion that even if the iPhone had a 5" display I would not go back.
BetaMan likes this.
Old February 5th, 2013, 11:00 AM   #24 (permalink)
XMB

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Sony Xperia Mini Pro, iPhone 4
Carrier: O2 (UK)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceva321 View Post
Hello?!?!!? the Note 2 has a mute switch on the side two....press the power button then select MUTE
Not if you have a PIN lock set! Also I miss being able to activate the camera from the lock screen (not accessible when you have a PIN lock set).

I also get annoyed when the screen locks after I make a phone call, requiring entry of my PIN to get back to what I was doing!
Old February 5th, 2013, 11:17 AM   #25 (permalink)

Device(s): Galaxy Note 2, Thunderbolt, Droid Incredible, Palm Pre Plus

I have an HP Envy PowerPC Laptop, a MacBook Pro, the Original iPad with 64GB RAM, an iPad 2 and my 3rd Android phone (1st one was the Incredible, then the Thunderbolt and now the Note 2). About the ONLY thing I use out of ALL of the above is the Note2! It does it all! Great device and VERY FAST! I rarely use my laptops now (oddly enough, I'm on my Macbook Pro typing this LOL!)
Old February 5th, 2013, 11:20 AM   #26 (permalink)

Device(s): Galaxy Note 2, Thunderbolt, Droid Incredible, Palm Pre Plus

Oh yes! No one has even MENTIONED one of the BEST features of the "Note" 2 and that is the ability to TAKE NOTES on it. I just had to do this! I was on the phone ordering something for a client and needed to take down the order#, total amount, Customer service phone #, installation date/time, etc. I looked for a pen and paper and then I a light went on and I said "I have one REAL handy" and I was using my Note to jot down a Note! Who woulda' thunk it!

Do THAT with an Apple product!! Let alone an iPhone! LOL
Old February 5th, 2013, 12:11 PM   #27 (permalink)

Device(s): Nexus 7, Samsung Note 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetaMan View Post
Oh yes! No one has even MENTIONED one of the BEST features of the "Note" 2 and that is the ability to TAKE NOTES on it. I just had to do this! I was on the phone ordering something for a client and needed to take down the order#, total amount, Customer service phone #, installation date/time, etc. I looked for a pen and paper and then I a light went on and I said "I have one REAL handy" and I was using my Note to jot down a Note! Who woulda' thunk it!

even if iphones had a digitizer, the iPhone is so ridiculously small it wouldn't be practical.
BetaMan likes this.
Old February 5th, 2013, 12:54 PM   #28 (permalink)

Device(s): Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Any GSM Carrier

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetaMan View Post

Yeah, I love my iPad 3 however the ability to take notes with that isn't as good as with the Galaxy Tab 2. Actually debating jumping over full tilt to the Galaxy line and ditch my iPad in favor of a Tab.
BetaMan and ceva321 like this.
Old February 14th, 2013, 09:54 PM   #29 (permalink)

Device(s): Galaxy Note 3, iPhone 5.

I had the Note 2 for 3 days. Where Apple destroys Samsung is video content.
Google Play is woefully behind iTunes, not to mention Amazon Instant Video, which
isn't even available on Android, but is for IOS. I loved the Note 2 the brief time I had it,
but the lack of video options made the 5.5" screen worthless. I went back to iPhone, specifically the iPhone 5.
Old February 15th, 2013, 01:26 AM   #30 (permalink)

Device(s):

No way in hell am I going back to iOS and iTunes. Especially iTunes. What a bloody PITA.
dave1812 and TheOtherBill like this.
sponsored links
Old February 15th, 2013, 03:23 AM   #31 (permalink)

Location: New York City is where my heart is but now I live in Delray Beach Florida

Device(s): Currently Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S3 4G LTE, Iphone 4 wifi only now, Ipad 2, HP laptop
Carrier: freakin' Verizon

what's PITA????
Old February 15th, 2013, 05:12 AM   #32 (permalink)

Device(s): Sprint Note 3 (Black)

Quote:
what's PITA????
PITA stands for: Pain In The...you guess the rest.
Old February 15th, 2013, 07:16 AM   #33 (permalink)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Quote:
what's PITA????
P is pain
I is in
Tis the

I think you've probably got the rest
Old February 15th, 2013, 08:02 AM   #34 (permalink)

Device(s): Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S4,Galaxy S3,Galaxy S2 skyrocket, Samsung infuse, Galaxy note, Galaxy note 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctdog View Post
Google Play is woefully behind iTunes, not to mention Amazon Instant Video, which
isn't even available on Android, but is for IOS. I loved the Note 2 the brief time I had it,
but the lack of video options made the 5.5" screen worthless. I went back to iPhone, specifically the iPhone 5.

And all that great video content on that 4" display is worthless in my opinion. But to each his own!
Old February 15th, 2013, 08:14 AM   #35 (permalink)

Device(s):

Agree, I dont care what resolution you have, its worthless on 4" of real estate
dave1812 and pool_shark like this.
Old February 15th, 2013, 08:28 AM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas4420 View Post
And all that great video content on that 4" display is worthless in my opinion. But to each his own!
Definitely.
My girlfriend has an iPhone. After seeing my Nexus and then my Note 2 and their features, she is sure she is not getting another iPhone when her contract is up.

Also, when she's with me and wants to look at something online and doesn't feel like grabbing the laptop she always says "let me see your phone".
Old February 15th, 2013, 08:54 AM   #37 (permalink)

Device(s):

Whenever the conversations of phones come up when we are out, the people that are still undecided almost always decide to get Samsung after seeing my phone against someones iPhone. The live wallpapers, widgets, custom interface (using Nova), the screen size, the S-pen, ability to put my music on my phone through a PC without iTunes, Downloaded movies that click and drag to my phone.

It's no contest and the questions just keep coming, and the iUser just sits and plays on Siri to try and impress. I just don't see how you want to use Siri in public and talk out loud about your business/personal life just to schedule something (still not sure what Siri does that is so cool)
dave1812 likes this.
Last edited by trainerjyms; February 15th, 2013 at 08:56 AM.
Old February 15th, 2013, 09:14 AM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
No Amazon instant video on android?
What's this?
There is no app for Android, but Android has adobe flash, which is what amazon instant video uses, that's why the iphone needs an app. It would be nice if there was an app, but it certainly isn't necessary.

dave1812 likes this.
Last edited by pool_shark; February 15th, 2013 at 09:24 AM.
Old February 15th, 2013, 11:28 AM   #39 (permalink)

Amazon will work on older versions of Android,
but not on newer versions. Flash isn't even available
from Google Play anymore. Trust me, I'm not bashing Samsung.
They make awesome devices, and the Note 2 is a better device than
my iPhone 5. What hurts them is Google: It's a second rate system,
with a lousy App Store with lousy security. Samsung needs to
get their Tizen OS up & available, and then they can seriously challenge Apple.
Old February 15th, 2013, 11:40 AM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
I've had Flash on my stock Note II for over a month. Me thinks you'd be better off back in the "lousy" *walled garden*
pool_shark likes this.
sponsored links
Old February 15th, 2013, 11:46 AM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:

My phone is the Note 2, it's running Android 4.1.2, actually, today I'm running 4.1.1, yesterday I was running 4.1.2.

I have flash installed, which is NECESSARY to play Amazon Instant Video via the web browser. You might want to try knowing the facts before telling us what they are. The pic in my previous post is me watching Dexter via Amazon Instant Video TODAY!!!

See, with Android we are not locked into getting apps from a single source. So even though Flash is no longer available in the play store, we can still install it from Adobe.
Wiley_11 likes this.
Last edited by pool_shark; February 15th, 2013 at 11:54 AM.
Old February 15th, 2013, 12:25 PM   #42 (permalink)

If it is possible to load flash & use Amazon Instant, please tell me how.
My tablet is Android (Toshiba Excite), and I can't find Adobe Flash anywhere in the Play Store, and I've no idea where else I can get it from.
Old February 15th, 2013, 12:30 PM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
My tablet is Android (Toshiba Excite), and I can't find Adobe Flash anywhere in the Play Store, and I've no idea where else I can get it from.
As stated, get it from adobe.

Archived Flash Player versions

You have to make sure you have unknown sources checked in security and have a browser that supports flash, I use dolphin beta.
PiscesCloud likes this.
Old February 15th, 2013, 12:32 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Adobe Community: How do I manually install Flash Player on my Android device?
Veritas4420 and PiscesCloud like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wiley_11 For This Useful Post:
PiscesCloud (February 15th, 2013)
Old February 15th, 2013, 01:26 PM   #45 (permalink)

Followed the instructions to download Adobe Flash,
and it worked on my Android tablet! I have to use
the default browser, as for some reason the videos won't play
through Chrome, but still it's neat that I can now use the tablet
for my video library! Thank you to everyone for your help,
and if I get the Note 3 with its (hopefully) 6.3" screen,
I'll be back here with loads more questions! Again thank you for
the tip, very helpful!
Old February 15th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #46 (permalink)

Device(s): Samsung N7100 Galaxy Note II / Previously Owned; Samsung N7000 Galaxy Note, Samsung I9000 Galaxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pool_shark View Post
Also, when she's with me and wants to look at something online and doesn't feel like grabbing the laptop she always says "let me see your phone".
Mine Too! Well, she did. She got her Note 2 three weeks ago and now I'm often ignored... by the girl who used to moan at me for playing on my phone too much! :P Though I love that she loves this phone!
Old February 15th, 2013, 08:39 PM   #47 (permalink)

Device(s):

Micro sd memory card and drag and drop will always be a sell for me. Until apple learns these 2 big and simple steps, its android for me.
steveo52 likes this.
Old February 16th, 2013, 11:34 AM   #48 (permalink)

Device(s): SGN3 on O2 UK

I think Iphones are great for those who want to spend an excessive amount of money on a very simple device. Its user interface is very simple (to me dull).
I cannot make it my own. If I drain the battery (which is easy to do in half a day on the 4 or 5) the battery cant be changed. If I wanted to look like everyone else I'd get an iphone.
But I'm individual. I can make the note2 my own. I can resize widgets, change the appearance, make it work with other tech I have at home, and as stated above in 15 seconds check the weather, my stocks, email and news.
It does everything the apple stuff does but more, in a way I want.
Period.
Wiley_11 and steveo52 like this.
Old February 16th, 2013, 02:13 PM   #49 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxiron1 View Post
I also went to a Note 2 for the larger screen with my vision problems. Got real used to being set free from iprison, and would never go back. from the ease of getting free apps to customization to battery life, etc.

I am not an Apple hater, love my iMac, but anyone living outside the ibubble would agree that Android just makes sense.

I have to agree with you, I loved Apple until the Galaxy Note came along. At first I said I would go back to Apple if rhey came out with a 5.3 inch screen. But I have been liberated too long now (3 months...lol),

I hated:
iTunes
internal batteries (I love swapping them on my Note)
lack of expandability (not a huge deal, 32GB will do fine for me, but options are great)
lack of customization.....

the list can go on and on.... will not hate on Apple either, just won't give them my money unless I feel the item is the best...and iPhones are not the best anymore.

That's my 2cents!!!
Wiley_11 and steveo52 like this.
Old February 16th, 2013, 06:35 PM   #50 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxiron1 View Post

I don't have vision problems but DITTO on your other comments!!
Closed Thread

Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Current Rating:
Rate this Phone:

Announced at IFA 2012, the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 follows its predecessor with a focus on creativity. The device improves the experience by adding more S-Pen functionality and new-generation specs, not to mention the slightly larger 5.5-inch display... Read More

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy Note 2