Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Get excited for the Samsung Galaxy S5! Find everything you need and discuss it in our Galaxy S5 Forum!

Like Tree9Likes
  • 5 Post By SunshineAcres
  • 1 Post By Moozilla
  • 1 Post By Wiley_11
  • 1 Post By twister6
  • 1 Post By taxiron1

test: Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old March 10th, 2013, 01:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default I'm in LOVE!

I got my N2 last week and I haven't been able to keep my hands off of it! We have spent almost every minute together! We've gotten quite intimate over the weekend! I just had to share my infatuation with my new phone!

I left a failing HTC Thunderbolt and Verizon all at once. Over the past two year tumultuous two years, I've had to have that phone swapped out twice for OS glitches plus the fact that it dropped out of my pocket last Fall while I was riding my horse who then stepped on it and I've been dealing w/a cracked screen from that incident (yes, I was too cheap to pay the ins. deductible) now I'm finally in heaven!

At first, I wavered between getting the N2 and the iphone 5, due to doing a lot of trail riding with my horses in the warmer months. I worried it would be too cumbersome with it's ginormous size (size DOES matter). I've since purchased an Otterbox case which has made me more secure about carrying it. I'm so glad I got this phone. It can do so much and let's face it, I really don't do much talking on phone calls compared to doing other things with my phone. Any talking I do on the phone is during my commute to and from work with hands free/Bluetooth anyway.

sponsored links
Old March 10th, 2013, 04:20 PM   #2 (permalink)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note II
Carrier: AT&T

I came from the iPhone 4S and haven't regretted the switch I have had my gn2 for about a month and absolutely LOVE it. Congrats!
Wiley_11 likes this.
Old March 10th, 2013, 05:20 PM   #3 (permalink)

Device(s): Note II
Carrier: Sprint

Glad you guys love your new *toys*. I think Sammy hit one out of the ballpark with this phone.
ceva321 likes this.

Old March 10th, 2013, 08:26 PM   #4 (permalink)

Device(s): Fascinate, Droid X, Nexus 7, Note 2
Carrier: V

In case if you got Otterbox Defender, you gonna love your phone even more after popping out that plastic built-in screen protector. If you got Commuter, please carry on with your honeymoon!
Phoenix1974 likes this.

Complete List of all smartphone and tablet Accessory and Gadget REVIEWS by Twister => HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old March 10th, 2013, 08:28 PM   #5 (permalink)

Device(s): HTC Eris= retired Fascinate>exchanged for Charge= retired Verizon Galaxy Nexus= exchanged for Motoro

I hope to pick my GN2 up by Wednesday
Old March 10th, 2013, 11:11 PM   #6 (permalink)

Device(s): Note 2 and iPhone 4s
Carrier: Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineAcres View Post
I got my N2 last week and I haven't been able to keep my hands off of it! We have spent almost every minute together! We've gotten quite intimate over the weekend! I just had to share my infatuation with my new phone!

I left a failing HTC Thunderbolt and Verizon all at once. Over the past two year tumultuous two years, I've had to have that phone swapped out twice for OS glitches plus the fact that it dropped out of my pocket last Fall while I was riding my horse who then stepped on it and I've been dealing w/a cracked screen from that incident (yes, I was too cheap to pay the ins. deductible) now I'm finally in heaven!

At first, I wavered between getting the N2 and the iphone 5, due to doing a lot of trail riding with my horses in the warmer months. I worried it would be too cumbersome with it's ginormous size (size DOES matter). I've since purchased an Otterbox case which has made me more secure about carrying it. I'm so glad I got this phone. It can do so much and let's face it, I really don't do much talking on phone calls compared to doing other things with my phone. Any talking I do on the phone is during my commute to and from work with hands free/Bluetooth anyway.
Ah, a kindred spirit
Old March 11th, 2013, 08:07 AM   #7 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineAcres View Post

Get a room !!
soulstlr likes this.
Old March 12th, 2013, 02:11 PM   #8 (permalink)

Device(s): HTC Desire Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Hits Mobile P.A.Y.G

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxiron1 View Post
Get a room !!
Yes I think you and the Note need to get a room but it does not make tea.........LOL,LOL
Old March 12th, 2013, 10:02 PM   #9 (permalink)

Device(s): HTC Eris= retired Fascinate>exchanged for Charge= retired Verizon Galaxy Nexus= exchanged for Motoro

Should I get a Note 2 tomorrow or wait for the S4? I really think that the larger screen would be a big benefit for me.
Old March 12th, 2013, 11:31 PM   #10 (permalink)

Device(s):

Default Re: I'm in LOVE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue218 View Post
Should I get a Note 2 tomorrow or wait for the S4? I really think that the larger screen would be a big benefit for me.
Don't think you'd regret the note, plus it also has the S-pen which the S4 won't have.
sponsored links

Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Current Rating:
Rate this Phone:

Announced at IFA 2012, the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 follows its predecessor with a focus on creativity. The device improves the experience by adding more S-Pen functionality and new-generation specs, not to mention the slightly larger 5.5-inch display... Read More

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy Note 2