Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy Note 2

test: Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old March 11th, 2013, 09:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: Rogers..

Default Synching S Planner with...........

Mac OSX user
Note 1
Note 2

On the Note 2, I am not positive, but I believe it was synching with my Google calendar that I had online when at my computer. If so, it isn't today.

That said, I also have iCal on my mac and since its set up with the same gmail address I use for my Samsung devices IS there any way to synch S Planner with it?
I thought that if I added an appointment in my iCal, or even for that matter, in my Google calendar on line, as long as I did it using the same account, using the same Gmail address it would automatically synch, but it isn't.

I read somewhere that I could download Google Calander but I really would prefer to use S Planner.

Is there anyway around this?

I know that i will have the same problem setting it up on the Note 1 when I get to it but as it is my husbands phone and i am the one that sets up all the appointments, I will get to that after I master the Note 2 synch problems

Bearing in mind, in iCal on the Mac, they do use colour coded calendars per address but the gmail one i use just isnt synching at all

T.I.A.

Advertisements
sponsored links
Old March 12th, 2013, 08:19 PM   #2 (permalink)

Device(s): Sony Xperia Z Ultra (White), LG Nexus 5(White), LG Nexus 4 (Black), Pebble (white), Google CR-48
Carrier: T-Mobile (Prepaid)

Yeah I've noticed that when you input an event on the samsung calendar it doesn't go to the Google Calendar, but it will read from the Google Calendar, so I have to remember to input events on my Nexus 4 or open up the Google Calendar app, if it's even on there, to input an event.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Current Rating:
Rate this Phone:

Announced at IFA 2012, the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 follows its predecessor with a focus on creativity. The device improves the experience by adding more S-Pen functionality and new-generation specs, not to mention the slightly larger 5.5-inch display... Read More

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy Note 2