Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy Note 3

test: Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old September 19th, 2013, 01:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default order options

I am currently an AT&T customer, have a Costco membership, shop at BestBuy, and am wondering if there might be any reason for me to purchase the Note 3 from any of the aforementioned versus the other.
I realize that Costco may be the last of the three to get the phone for sale, but they give you extra stuff like travel charger, case, screen protector.
Anyone else have this delimma?

Advertisements
sponsored links
Old September 19th, 2013, 01:50 PM   #2 (permalink)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Carrier: AT&T

I'm also with AT&T, I didn't have the dilemma because I couldn't wait, so I just pre-ordered immediately. My biggest dilemma was just choosing the color!
Old September 19th, 2013, 03:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
AF Addict

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), LG G3 Sprint (Gold), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,841 Times in 1,921 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sourapple View Post
I am currently an AT&T customer, have a Costco membership, shop at BestBuy, and am wondering if there might be any reason for me to purchase the Note 3 from any of the aforementioned versus the other.
I realize that Costco may be the last of the three to get the phone for sale, but they give you extra stuff like travel charger, case, screen protector.
Anyone else have this delimma?
I've heard of some great Costco deals in the past. I personally have upgraded my last 5 phones through Best Buy. I never realized how easy it was to purchase through them, until it was mentioned on a Windows Mobile forum, I used to post on. For my past 2 android phones (Photon and Note 2), the best advantage I had from purchasing through Best Buy was because of their old price match policy. I got the Photon on the day of launch (late July 2011) for $179, then had a price match 1 week later for $149, then another due to price drop at $99. Similar situation with the Note 2. Bought for $299 (on launch day at Best Buy, early Nov. 2012), then price matched 2 days later of $199 (due to Amazon upgrade price), then another price match 2 weeks later of $99 again from Amazon.

That said, Best Buy had changed their price match policies earlier this year, so according to what is said in their policy, price matches don't apply to contract phones. I don't know how true that is, but wanted to mention that in case people think they'd be able to do the same.
The Following User Says Thank You to drexappeal For This Useful Post:
Sourapple (September 20th, 2013)
Old September 19th, 2013, 04:52 PM   #4 (permalink)

Device(s): Galaxy_S4......................... Galaxy_Note_3................... Nexus_7_2
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpill2016 View Post
I'm also with AT&T, I didn't have the dilemma because I couldn't wait, so I just pre-ordered immediately. My biggest dilemma was just choosing the color!
I'm with AT&T, I didn't have any dilemma, nor did I hesitate.

The Note 3 is an impressive smartphone, so I had no dilemma.

It's Spacious beautiful display is so nice, I had no dilemma.

The 32GB is ideal, so I had no dilemma

The Jet Black color is my favorite, so I had no dilemma.

SWYPE is a fun, accurate, input method, so I had no dilemma.

Finally did I mention I had no dilemma?

Oh good
The Following User Says Thank You to zendroid For This Useful Post:
atrain311 (September 19th, 2013)

Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Current Rating:
Rate this Phone:

Samsung is coming back with its legendary phablet. The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 comes packed with the best of specs, featuring a 5.7-inch display, a Snapdragon 800 procesor, a 3200 mAh battery and all the specs you can expect from a top-end device.&nb... Read More

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy Note 3