Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Get excited for the Samsung Galaxy S5! Find everything you need and discuss it in our Galaxy S5 Forum!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old September 22nd, 2013, 04:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default TMobile GN3 release date

I preordered my phone online and was given a delivery date of 9/26. However, a local store manager told me that they are getting them on the 3rd of Oct and that's actually before the pre-ordered phones are delivered. Another store said that the preordered phones ship out on the day that the phone is released in store, so effectively, we get them delivered a few days after the in-store release date. Does anyone have an insight on how to works? I am new to T-Mobile and I am new to preordering. Does anyone have any credible info whatsoever?

Thanks,
Nik

sponsored links
Old September 22nd, 2013, 04:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
AF Contributor

Device(s): HTC ONE M8 | LG G-FLEX/G-PAD 8.3 | LG GOOGLE TV G3 | SAMSUNG GEAR FIT | QUALCOMM TOQ | CHROMECAST
Carrier: T-MOBILE

Thanked 1,530 Times in 1,145 Posts

No actual insight,but,just wanted to add my pre-order experience,also somewhat new to T-Mobile & 1st time pre-order from T-Mobile (pre-ordered the HTC ONE from BEST BUY on T-Mobile,but,a somewhat more definitive ETA):

I pre-ordered on 9/19,given a 9/20 delivery date (still says that,due to selecting overnight shipping),so we all know that's not happening.

When pre-ordering though,I saw something mentioning a 5-day backorder,or,something to that effect.

That is probably what others have also seen & are estimating a 9/26-ish delivery date.

I hope that's the case,but,I'm not expecting anything better than a day or so before general release.

If mine hasn't shipped by 9/30-10/1,I'll just cancel my order & pick it up locally & save the $25 overnight shipping,being T-Mobile didn't throw in any freebies for on-line pre-orders.
Old November 2nd, 2013, 07:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
~30% Carbon Black

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S3 4G Rooted..
Carrier: Verizon

Thanked 12,616 Times in 7,769 Posts

Closed instead of merging
See this thread for the updates for release:
T-mobile Boston MA gets the Note 3, How about your US city?

Click "Show" for my signature
Android Forums FAQ's
List of Staff
Closed Thread

Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Current Rating:
Rate this Phone:

Samsung is coming back with its legendary phablet. The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 comes packed with the best of specs, featuring a 5.7-inch display, a Snapdragon 800 procesor, a 3200 mAh battery and all the specs you can expect from a top-end device.&nb... Read More

Tags
galaxy note 3, pre order, samsung, t-mobile

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy Note 3