Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Like Tree134Likes

test: Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old October 26th, 2013, 10:09 PM   #251 (permalink)

Device(s): Galaxy S2 Note3
Carrier: Bell

Just got a Note 3 today (coming from an S2). I ordered just now the spigen neo hybrid, the urban armor gear and a cheapo soft silicone case.

Advertisements
sponsored links
Old October 26th, 2013, 10:50 PM   #252 (permalink)

Device(s): Ascend Mate2 / Find 7 / OPO / LG G3 / Nexus 5 & 7 / Note 3 / HTC M8
Carrier: AT&T and T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwither View Post
How did you get a picture of my phone?

Oh wait, upon closer inspection the sandpaper on mine is more coarse, I like a good grip
Old October 27th, 2013, 11:50 AM   #253 (permalink)

Device(s): Note II (two of them) Galaxy Note 10.1 Past: Xoom, Asus Transformer, Galaxy S2, Nexus 7, Galaxy
Carrier: Verizon

I have the Seido note 3 case. originally I had it for the note 2. I love the rubber fit finish and the kickstand. it has been the best case I've ever had. Its not bulky and provides good protection. Would fully recommend this case.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00FEQ1428/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1382892393&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1382892598170.jpg (31.4 KB, 41 views)
Old October 27th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #254 (permalink)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy note 3
Carrier: verizon

I found mine on e-bay or amazon
Old October 28th, 2013, 02:18 AM   #255 (permalink)

Device(s): HTC One (M8), Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S II, Google G1
Carrier: t-mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontpanicbobby View Post
Got a case from Accessories Arena on Amazon today. This less than $10.00 case fits well. All the cutouts line up with no problems and I really like the vertical kickstand concept. This case has a two piece hard plastic inner liner with a rubber herringbone textured outer layer. The color seems a little off though. It looked really red on the web but it looks orange to me. The grippiness is good but it will take some getting used to since I've been using the iBlason case with the soft rubber inner layer. I'll post some pictures tomorrow night.
Better late than never here they are.

Back with Kickstand:

Front View:

Horizontal Left to right:

Horizontal Right to left:

Overall I like it but with the following caveats. This case definitelty fattens up the Note 3. Even though grippiness is nice getting my hand around the whole thing is kind of hard when held vertically. The lip around the screen is just a little to high for me. When I hit the home button this case makes it very easy to slip and tap whatever is directly above it. I'd recommend this case for Weekend use when your home and you might let the kids use it. It's just to big to be my everyday protection.
zipred likes this.
Last edited by dontpanicbobby; October 31st, 2013 at 02:19 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dontpanicbobby For This Useful Post:
KOLIO (October 28th, 2013), zipred (October 29th, 2013)
Old October 28th, 2013, 12:19 PM   #256 (permalink)

Device(s): Galaxy Note 3
Carrier: 3

does anyone know if the s-view case allows you to use the various features in the window if you have your phone locked with a pin code? as ive found that having a pin code lock on mine disables various lock screen features
Old October 28th, 2013, 02:59 PM   #257 (permalink)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

I finally got this from ebay SPIGEN SGP Case Ultra Fit Series for Galaxy Note 3 Smooth White (SF coated) | eBay though it took 5 days (3 working days) to arrive from London. It fits OK but I have to say that for the price it is simply a piece of vacuum formed plastic and I feel somewhat of a mug
Old October 28th, 2013, 03:58 PM   #258 (permalink)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 3

My Neo Hybrid showed up today. It is a very nice case. The fit is great and it looks good. It's definitely slipperier than the phone is without the case, which is nice for taking it in and out of your pocket, but it does make it more difficult to hold. It is also not a slimming case for this phone. My flip wallet case made the phone look smaller than it actually is, but this one makes it look bigger. And compared to the flip wallet case it is roughly 3mm wider and 3mm taller. The cutouts aren't sharp and everything lines up nicely. The buttons do float, but imo it is no big deal. There is no lose of functionality because of it. Overall, I do like this case alot, however I do like my flip wallet more. It's classier in my opinion which I think really suits this phone.

Flip Wallet

zipred likes this.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dmanj For This Useful Post:
dustwun77 (October 28th, 2013), Sek0n (November 3rd, 2013), zipred (October 29th, 2013)
Old October 28th, 2013, 11:07 PM   #259 (permalink)

Device(s): N7 (12&13), Note 2, GNex, N1, G1, TF

Hmm, I have to say that so far I'm not impressed in my dealings with Spigen's customer service. Contacted them through Amazon and so far my reply is that in order to further help me, they'd need to see a photo of what I received.

Duh! I can tell the difference between yellow and champagne gold, especially when it says so on the side of the package. I suspect most people could and by most people, I mean everyone.
Old October 28th, 2013, 11:15 PM   #260 (permalink)

Quote:
Better late than never here they are.

Back with Kickstand:

Front View:

Horizontal Left to right:

Horizontal Right to left:

Overall I like it but with the following caveats. This case definitelty fattens up the Neote 3. Even though grippiness is nice getting my hand around the whole thing is kind of hard wehn held vertically. The lip around the screen is just a little to high for me. When I hit the home button this case makes it very easy to slip and tap whatever is directly above it. I'd recommend this case for Weekend use when your home and you might let the kids use it. It's just to big to be my everyday protection.
It looks pinkish/salmon coloured in the photos, to me anyways!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmanj View Post
My Neo Hybrid showed up today. It is a very nice case. The fit is great and it looks good. It's definitely slipperier than the phone is without the case, which is nice for taking it in and out of your pocket, but it does make it more difficult to hold. It is also not a slimming case for this phone. My flip wallet case made the phone look smaller than it actually is, but this one makes it look bigger. And compared to the flip wallet case it is roughly 3mm wider and 3mm taller. The cutouts aren't sharp and everything lines up nicely. The buttons do float, but imo it is no big deal. There is no lose of functionality because of it. Overall, I do like this case alot, however I do like my flip wallet more. It's classier in my opinion which I think really suits this phone.

Flip Wallet

I like this case, looks cool. I think I ordered that one but a diff colour.
sponsored links
Old October 28th, 2013, 11:22 PM   #261 (permalink)

Device(s): Thunderbolt, nexus 7, Asus Transformer, htc rezound, Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Where are the s-view cases? It seems that everywhere I look, they are out of stock.
Old October 29th, 2013, 08:55 AM   #262 (permalink)

Device(s):

Just found this one SOLID ALUMINIUM METAL BUMPER CASE COVER FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3 N9000 N9005 | eBay
and it looks pretty sturdy but has to be SCREWED together! Wish they did it in white.
Old October 29th, 2013, 09:17 AM   #263 (permalink)

Device(s): Note 3, Huawei E586 MiFi
Carrier: Vodafone/Three/O2

I see "blue" has sold out.
Old October 29th, 2013, 11:40 AM   #264 (permalink)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 3 white 32gb +64gb SD Ultra.
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballymoss View Post
Just found this one SOLID ALUMINIUM METAL BUMPER CASE COVER FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3 N9000 N9005 | eBay
and it looks pretty sturdy but has to be SCREWED together! Wish they did it in white.
Say hello to Scratches for me.
Old October 29th, 2013, 11:41 AM   #265 (permalink)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 3 white 32gb +64gb SD Ultra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmanj View Post

Flip Wallet

I ended up getting in contact with Spigen, and paying for the case they sent me. Mine looks exactly like yours, and I'm actually really liking the quality.
Old October 29th, 2013, 12:05 PM   #266 (permalink)

Device(s): White Galaxy Note 3, Motorola Bionic(retired), HTC Touch Pro 2 (retired)

Doesn anyone have both the Neo Hybrid and the Slim Armour. I am wondering about the different in relative weight is side of them both. I like the Slim Armour I have, and can probably live with it. But I really liked the very light and slim feel of the N3 without a case. I think the Ney Hybrid is at at least slimmer than the slim armour.

Any view on if the Neo Hybrid would protect well enough from an edge drop from say waist height? I think the Slim Armour probably would.
Old October 29th, 2013, 03:18 PM   #267 (permalink)

I own all the various Spigen cases for my Galaxy S4, protection being of ultimate importance within reason (I'm not a fan of BIG Otter Box or that type) I find the Slim Armor the best of the Spigen line.

As far as customer service Spigen is experiencing explosive growth in their business because of their precision fit, good looks, and attention to detail.

My take on it, is that they are just swamped and unable to handle the volume of emails, calls and other forms of communications during this period in their growth.
The Following User Says Thank You to zipred For This Useful Post:
FlyingPigL (December 12th, 2013)
Old October 29th, 2013, 03:31 PM   #268 (permalink)

Device(s): White Galaxy Note 3, Motorola Bionic(retired), HTC Touch Pro 2 (retired)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipred View Post
I own all the various Spigen cases for my Galaxy S4, protection being of ultimate importance within reason (I'm not a fan of BIG Otter Box or that type) I find the Slim Armor the best of the Spigen line.

As far as customer service Spigen is experiencing explosive growth in their business because of their precision fit, good looks, and attention to detail.

My take on it, is that they are just swamped and unable to handle the volume of emails, calls and other forms of communications during this period in their growth.
Thanks zipred! Can you break down, in your opinion the differences between the Slim Armor and NeoHyrid on the S4. Thought are

- which adds more overall size to the phone
- which adds more weight to the phone
- which do you think would better survive a drop from pants pocket height (I'm guessing the Armor, but would the Hybrid also survive?)

as an aside do you use a tempered glass with either? which have you tried and liked / didnt like with those two Spigen cases. many thanks in advance
Old October 29th, 2013, 04:33 PM   #269 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetguat View Post
Thanks zipred! Can you break down, in your opinion the differences between the Slim Armor and NeoHyrid on the S4. Thought are

- which adds more overall size to the phone
- which adds more weight to the phone
- which do you think would better survive a drop from pants pocket height (I'm guessing the Armor, but would the Hybrid also survive?)

as an aside do you use a tempered glass with either? which have you tried and liked / didnt like with those two Spigen cases. many thanks in advance
I am absolutely enamored with the Slim Armor case.

It's very handsome looking on the phone, which goes with my suit or casual attire depending on my itinerary at work.

At a glance you'd never know it was a two piece case. It's comprised of the most precisely designed "inner liner" of premium TPU which also forms the medium soft impact resistant (black colored) ends top and bottom as well as covering the entire perimeter of the sides, therefore leaving nothing exposed. It protrudes over the edges of the bezel surrounding the front of the phone about 1mm so you may lay it face down on your desk or table and know that it's protecting the glass display.

I dedicate my front pants pocket exclusively for my phone only, so as to avoid having to use a screen protector. After trying a vast number, nothing beats the wonderful tactile feedback that the Oleophobic coated display provides. I carry a small microfiber cloth to keep it pristine looking, a routine that's fast and easy to use during the day.

While I do like the style of the NeoHybrid, it actually looks better in the pictures than in person, and is not as precisely made. The multiple pieces do not fit nor align perfectly, which gives it a cheaper look. I'm very good at fitting these and I'm quite determined, having bought several for my various phones in attempt to get one that fit, but in the end have not found the NeoHybrid acceptable.

When it comes to protection, the case is very vulnerable, more so than any other. Aesthetically if one is extremely attracted, that would be the only reason to buy one of these.

Overall the the Slim Armor is the premier case in my opinion. Also note that the outer hard shell, can be purchased separately so if you want a choice of colors it's a money saver.

Size: Slim Armor wins again, even though it appears larger in the pictures, in hand it's smooth, close fitting and just right ergonomically. Weight is negligible.

Drop? What drop my phone.... NEVER... ha...ha..ha...

I've dropped my S4 in it's Slim Armor, it hit the pavement as I exited the car. After gasping for air I picked it up to find much to my absolute amazement it was scuff free and cosmetically perfect. I checked it three times in disbelief.

So that's my take on these great cases. Admittedly I'm addicted to maintaining a collection of various brands ... yet after buying my first Slim Armor and being so satisfied, it's the first case I buy for any new phone I buy each year or so.

Hope this helps...
wibster likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to zipred For This Useful Post:
wibster (December 2nd, 2013)
Old October 29th, 2013, 04:47 PM   #270 (permalink)

Location: in a bunker at an undisclosed location somewhere in Central California

Device(s): Galaxy Note 3

I was waiting for the Otterbox case but they are taking forever and everyone I have spoke to there is clueless so I just ordered one of the UAG cases, looks very rugged and cool at the same time hope I don't have to wait forever?
sponsored links
Old October 29th, 2013, 05:16 PM   #271 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Note3man View Post
I was waiting for the Otterbox case but they are taking forever and everyone I have spoke to there is clueless so I just ordered one of the UAG cases, looks very rugged and cool at the same time hope I don't have to wait forever?
I'm expecting my UAG to ship within the next couple of days.
Old October 29th, 2013, 06:08 PM   #272 (permalink)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (current phone) Motorola RAZR HD MAXX (last phone, backup)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipred View Post
I am absolutely enamored with the Slim Armor case.

It's very handsome looking on the phone, which goes with my suit or casual attire depending on my itinerary at work.

At a glance you'd never know it was a two piece case. It's comprised of the most precisely designed "inner liner" of premium TPU which also forms the medium soft impact resistant (black colored) ends top and bottom as well as covering the entire perimeter of the sides, therefore leaving nothing exposed. It protrudes over the edges of the bezel surrounding the front of the phone about 1mm so you may lay it face down on your desk or table and know that it's protecting the glass display.

I dedicate my front pants pocket exclusively for my phone only, so as to avoid having to use a screen protector. After trying a vast number, nothing beats the wonderful tactile feedback that the Oleophobic coated display provides. I carry a small microfiber cloth to keep it pristine looking, a routine that's fast and easy to use during the day.

While I do like the style of the NeoHybrid, it actually looks better in the pictures than in person, and is not as precisely made. The multiple pieces do not fit nor align perfectly, which gives it a cheaper look. I'm very good at fitting these and I'm quite determined, having bought several for my various phones in attempt to get one that fit, but in the end have not found the NeoHybrid acceptable.

When it comes to protection, the case is very vulnerable, more so than any other. Aesthetically if one is extremely attracted, that would be the only reason to buy one of these.

Overall the the Slim Armor is the premier case in my opinion. Also note that the outer hard shell, can be purchased separately so if you want a choice of colors it's a money saver.

Size: Slim Armor wins again, even though it appears larger in the pictures, in hand it's smooth, close fitting and just right ergonomically. Weight is negligible.

Drop? What drop my phone.... NEVER... ha...ha..ha...

I've dropped my S4 in it's Slim Armor, it hit the pavement as I exited the car. After gasping for air I picked it up to find much to my absolute amazement it was scuff free and cosmetically perfect. I checked it three times in disbelief.

So that's my take on these great cases. Admittedly I'm addicted to maintaining a collection of various brands ... yet after buying my first Slim Armor and being so satisfied, it's the first case I buy for any new phone I buy each year or so.

Hope this helps...
Thanks for the comparisons - it's nice to hear it from someone that actually has experience with both! I have just a couple more questions: I have the Neo Hyrbrid and I like it. The fit on mine is outstanding - very precise. There were some earlier posts where at least one person had poor fit that seemed to be from a early production model. The fit on my is perfect.

That said, it is fairly thick and also adds a fair amount of weight. Also, if dropped the plastic colored 'frame' around the outside is likely not to fair well. I'm assuming this is the source of your statement that the Neo Hybrid case would provide the least protection? I can see that outside ring of the case getting easily damaged but the TPU 'tray' would provide excellent protection for the phone itself.

On to my question: I'm interested in giving the Slim Armor a try. Like you, I usually end up with several cases and swap them around. I have heard that the Slim Armor plastic portion is high gloss and quite slippery. The website states that the plastic portion has "a UV glossy" finish as well.

However, I have heard others state that it is color dependent. The Metal Slate color one looks more like a matte finish in the photos on the website. This would actually be my preferred color anyway and I would also prefer a matte finish especially one that is less slippery.

Can you comment on the finishes based on your experience? What color(s) do you have?
Old October 29th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #273 (permalink)

I was going to go with the slate color but at the very last second I changed for white. I thought it would look better with my white N3. And it does. The white is glossy so the back shows prints but I don't look at the back

Some say the glossy is slippery. I have not found that to be the case. I wish they had the same yellow for the slim armor as for they do for the Neo. But I still like the white on white with the little black k showing.

Like the Spigen site says. It's stormtrooper colors

The slim armor does add some weight. Didn't put it on a scale, but I would say almost double. That said the N3 is soo of light. I think N3+slim armor. Is about the same weight as my droid bionic
Old October 29th, 2013, 06:46 PM   #274 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methos1979 View Post
Thanks for the comparisons - it's nice to hear it from someone that actually has experience with both! I have just a couple more questions: I have the Neo Hyrbrid and I like it. The fit on mine is outstanding - very precise. There were some earlier posts where at least one person had poor fit that seemed to be from a early production model. The fit on my is perfect.

That said, it is fairly thick and also adds a fair amount of weight. Also, if dropped the plastic colored 'frame' around the outside is likely not to fair well. I'm assuming this is the source of your statement that the Neo Hybrid case would provide the least protection? I can see that outside ring of the case getting easily damaged but the TPU 'tray' would provide excellent protection for the phone itself.

On to my question: I'm interested in giving the Slim Armor a try. Like you, I usually end up with several cases and swap them around. I have heard that the Slim Armor plastic portion is high gloss and quite slippery. The website states that the plastic portion has "a UV glossy" finish as well.

However, I have heard others state that it is color dependent. The Metal Slate color one looks more like a matte finish in the photos on the website. This would actually be my preferred color anyway and I would also prefer a matte finish especially one that is less slippery.

Can you comment on the finishes based on your experience? What color(s) do you have?
The Neo Hybrid transfers all shock to the phone in the event of a drop, so I've given mine to friends. Perhaps I'm just too picky about the fit as it wasn't clearly defective.

I have Slim Armor Black, White & Red _ all glossy. Personally I don't find them slippery, in addition I have Slate Gray which is matte and most definitely not slippery. Red and Slate are my favs.
dontpanicbobby likes this.
Old October 30th, 2013, 03:03 AM   #275 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Note3man View Post
I just got the mail, my pre-ordered UAG case has in fact now shipped.
dontpanicbobby and Rixx247 like this.
Old October 30th, 2013, 03:08 AM   #276 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetguat View Post
Like the Spigen site says. It's stormtrooper colors...
Old October 30th, 2013, 08:54 AM   #277 (permalink)

Device(s): Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Note 10.1

I'm going to order a Spigen Neo Hybrid satin silver case and a 8gb micro sd card today!
Old October 30th, 2013, 09:25 AM   #278 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobF353 View Post
I'm going to order a Spigen Neo Hybrid satin silver case and a 8gb micro sd card today!
Only 8GB. Seems small. 64GB or even 329 is not much more.
Old October 30th, 2013, 09:49 AM   #279 (permalink)

Device(s): Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Note 10.1

Not sure what size I need.

The 8gb one is only $7. I see the same brand has a 32gb for $30.

Should I buy a name brand one?
Old October 30th, 2013, 10:31 AM   #280 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobF353 View Post
Not sure what size I need.

The 8gb one is only $7. I see the same brand has a 32gb for $30.

Should I buy a name brand one?

Sandisk and Samsung are the brands of choice on this forum, though others have probably used Transcend and some of the other main brands.
sponsored links
Old October 30th, 2013, 11:14 AM   #281 (permalink)

Device(s): HTC Droid Incredible(retired) Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Verizon)

I have been looking at the folio case from Verizon. I like the Ledger style. My only concern is If I put credit cards in there will they impress onto the screen. Anyone used this or a similar one?
Old October 30th, 2013, 11:50 AM   #282 (permalink)

Device(s):

Where does the open flap go when you type? Just seems like it would get in the way?
Old October 30th, 2013, 11:51 AM   #283 (permalink)

Device(s): HTC Droid Incredible(retired) Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Verizon)

You can fold it back and use the elastic strap to hold it
Old October 30th, 2013, 11:01 PM   #284 (permalink)

Got an email saying my UAG case has shipped.
Old October 31st, 2013, 04:21 AM   #285 (permalink)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Moto RAZR MAXX, OG DROD
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Default slim armor

I looked at all that VZW carried (cases) and wasn't impressed. So for the first time, I ordered a case from Amazon. My Spigen Slim Armor arrived today. I wanted blue, but it was back ordered, white was available now. White phone, white case...
I am really impressed with the quality, and I really like the feel of the Slim Armor. Coming from a RAZR MAXX, I'm good with heavy. This case doesn't make the N3 feel heavy, but just solid. And my anxiety about a naked device is at ease.
Bottom line, I would recommend to anyone to look into the Slim Armor.

Will
zipred likes this.
Old October 31st, 2013, 08:36 AM   #286 (permalink)

Device(s): Galaxy Note 3 VZW

I am selling my Spigen Slim Armor in the Classifieds if anyone is interested. Decided to just go with a TPU case instead... Just a heads up. It's Metal Slate. color.
Old October 31st, 2013, 10:00 AM   #287 (permalink)

Device(s):

I just got the Spigen Neo Hybrid in black/ yellow for a surprisingly cheap 7.99 from an ebay UK dealer and it was a good buy. Reasonably tight fit and yes the power button is a bit wobbly but not something I would worry about. It should give good protection and there is a screen protector included though I doubt I will use it.
Old October 31st, 2013, 03:40 PM   #288 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
I just got the Spigen Neo Hybrid in black/ yellow for a surprisingly cheap 7.99 from an ebay UK dealer and it was a good buy. Reasonably tight fit and yes the power button is a bit wobbly but not something I would worry about. It should give good protection and there is a screen protector included though I doubt I will use it.
CANCEL THAT! Are these people crazy? I just downloaded some music to my phone and wondered why it was so quiet even on full volume......there is NO CUTOUT FOR THE SPEAKER!
Old October 31st, 2013, 04:10 PM   #289 (permalink)

Device(s):

Obviously a fake one then! Spigen do make people aware of the fact that there are fakes about and only buy from their official eBay and Amazon shops

Did it come in an official box with a certificate of authenticity
Old October 31st, 2013, 04:55 PM   #290 (permalink)

Device(s): OnePlus One on 3 - UK

My spigen is utter quality but does make the phone bigger.
I use a screen protector too.gorilla glass really isn't that strong.
sponsored links
Old October 31st, 2013, 05:48 PM   #291 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurystar999 View Post
Obviously a fake one then! Spigen do make people aware of the fact that there are fakes about and only buy from their official eBay and Amazon shops

Did it come in an official box with a certificate of authenticity
Heres a pic of the box which has a hologram and loads of adverts for spigen inside. It was sealed and the only unusual thing is that it says "Infinity White" beside the barcode and when I scanned the barcode using the Amazon barcode scanner it linked me to a Spigen Neo Hybrid Infinity White on Amazon. It looks identical to the Neo Hybrids on this page but no hole for the bottom mic and speaker?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20131031_223314.jpg (428.2 KB, 39 views)
Old October 31st, 2013, 05:49 PM   #292 (permalink)

Device(s):

So has anyone received there UAG case yet? If so or when someone does could you please post a full review and tons of pics? I am in the market for my first UAG case because Otterbox cases are starting to bore me with there same ol colors and I want to invest in a UAG.. I already own a Samsung S-View cover and it's awesome but I want a UAG to swap between cases from time to time.. I have done my share of buying cheap cases off Amazon and eBay and none of them really did it for me.. So I am using my S-View now.. Thanks
Old October 31st, 2013, 06:02 PM   #293 (permalink)

Device(s):

If you go to the spigen website it explains all about the fake ones available. Pretty sure a reputable phone case manufacturer wouldn't miss a cut out for the speaker and mic
Old November 1st, 2013, 03:46 AM   #294 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafmmx View Post
So has anyone received there UAG case yet? If so or when someone does could you please post a full review and tons of pics? I am in the market for my first UAG case because Otterbox cases are starting to bore me with there same ol colors and I want to invest in a UAG.
I have a specialist need for the orange case so that is on the way. The pix may be a while as mine has been despatched overseas via US postal service.

I did post manufacturer's pictures a while back.

dontpanicbobby likes this.
Last edited by Simon_Gardner; November 1st, 2013 at 04:12 AM. Reason: Add pix
Old November 1st, 2013, 05:48 AM   #295 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurystar999 View Post
If you go to the spigen website it explains all about the fake ones available. Pretty sure a reputable phone case manufacturer wouldn't miss a cut out for the speaker and mic
Before I take this up with ebay could anyone here confirm where the product number should actually be, since Spigen simply have a vague "inside the package" ?
Old November 1st, 2013, 06:06 AM   #296 (permalink)

Device(s): HTC One (M8), Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S II, Google G1
Carrier: t-mobile

I looked at the UAG website on my Note and they could use some mobile coding over there. That being said it looks like they make some seriously rugged cases. I just wish they had one with a kickstand.
Old November 1st, 2013, 01:48 PM   #297 (permalink)

Device(s): Note 2

Quote:
Before I take this up with ebay could anyone here confirm where the product number should actually be, since Spigen simply have a vague "inside the package" ?
You said it includes a screen protector, real spigens don't come with screen protectors. Not sure about your product number question. I would look for the black paper that has the official spigen serial number on it.
Old November 1st, 2013, 01:49 PM   #298 (permalink)

Device(s): Note 2

I got the Spigen Neo Hybrid in today and I'm not impressed. It looks awesome but it definitely adds more bulk than my Diztronic case, and the Spigen is WAY more slippery than the Diztronic. Overall I think this case is going back to Amazon but I'll give it a little bit of time to see.
Old November 1st, 2013, 03:39 PM   #299 (permalink)

Device(s):

I felt the same. Returned mine as well along with the Slim Armor. That added even more girth than the NEO.

Ended up ordering the Seidio Surface. Best I have seen so far.
Old November 1st, 2013, 04:21 PM   #300 (permalink)

Device(s): Fascinate, Droid X, Nexus 7, Note 2, S5
Carrier: V

Quote:
I looked at the UAG website on my Note and they could use some mobile coding over there. That being said it looks like they make some seriously rugged cases. I just wish they had one with a kickstand.
You know my position on UAG case Don't leave home without it!!!

I have two coming my way (a white one and a black one) for review next week. Expect a write up and LOTs of pics!!!

Complete List of all smartphone and tablet Accessory and Gadget REVIEWS by Twister => HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Current Rating:
Rate this Phone:

Samsung is coming back with its legendary phablet. The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 comes packed with the best of specs, featuring a 5.7-inch display, a Snapdragon 800 procesor, a 3200 mAh battery and all the specs you can expect from a top-end device.&nb... Read More

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy Note 3