Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Like Tree141Likes

test: Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old January 16th, 2014, 07:38 PM   #101 (permalink)

Device(s): Galaxy Note 3
Carrier: Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontpanicbobby View Post
If you're using Swipe for your Lock screen and have the time displayed you can see the weather and your appointments by long pressing on the clock and pulling down. You go back to the clock by reversing the process. No need to unlock your phone.

Thanks to Android Forums member jwither for this tip.
Actually I tried this and it worked. However, I tried it and it works all across the top on the lock screen.

Advertisements
sponsored links
Old January 21st, 2014, 03:04 AM   #102 (permalink)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
Not sure if this had been mentioned before, but it's something that I use all the time, so I wanted to share.

For those of you that take advantage of the S-pen and action memo, if you use it to write down grocery/shopping lists, when you open up the list in action memo, you can actually put your phone in standby and when you wake the phone, the list will still be open on top of the lock screen. No need to unlock the phone, in order to see the list again. For me, this is a huge help when I'm shopping because I'll go to one isle, get all the items on the list, take the phone off standby, cross off the items on the list, and then put the phone back on standby. I do this continually throughout the store, until I've obtained all the items I need.
I don't understand how to put it in standby mode. Would that be the button to turn the phone off because when i push it my screen is still locked. What am I doing wrong?
Old January 21st, 2014, 03:33 AM   #103 (permalink)

Device(s):

Old thing, But not bad at all. Thanks
Old January 21st, 2014, 12:37 PM   #104 (permalink)
AF Addict

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), LG G3 Sprint (Gold), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi

Thanked 2,837 Times in 1,918 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius1414 View Post
I don't understand how to put it in standby mode. Would that be the button to turn the phone off because when i push it my screen is still locked. What am I doing wrong?
Yes...standby is when you hit the power button and the phone is black. So, basically, what you need to do to get this to work is, open an action memo...write something on it...press the power button, and when you press the power button again, that memo should be floating on top of your lockscreen. No need to unlock the phone, to see the memo.
Cinsue, OneZeoN and minitrudy like this.
Old January 22nd, 2014, 01:48 PM   #105 (permalink)

Device(s): Sprint Note 3 (Black)

Quote:
Yes...standby is when you hit the power button and the phone is black. So, basically, what you need to do to get this to work is, open an action memo...write something on it...press the power button, and when you press the power button again, that memo should be floating on top of your lockscreen. No need to unlock the phone, to see the memo.
Is there a setting that needs to be enabled? I tried doing exactly that, but the memo wasn't on the lock screen when I hit the power button a second time.

Just for reference, here are two screen shots of my lock screen settings:
Old January 22nd, 2014, 03:02 PM   #106 (permalink)
AF Addict

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), LG G3 Sprint (Gold), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaelith View Post
Is there a setting that needs to be enabled? I tried doing exactly that, but the memo wasn't on the lock screen when I hit the power button a second time.

Just for reference, here are two screen shots of my lock screen settings:
Sorry...I just realized that maybe this only works, since I use Widgetlocker. I use Widgetlocker in conjunction with the stock Pin security (required by my work) and have the pin set to only activate every 30 minutes that the phone isn't used. Here is a pic of what it should look like, over the lockscreen:

It's so convenient for me because I'll write my list, put the phone on standby and back in my pocket, go to a section where I need something, pull my phone out (just like anybody would with a list), then cross off the item, and put the phone back on standby.

I didn't realize that this might not be possible with the stock lockscreen, but works perfectly with Widgetlocker. Widgetlocker has been my "go to" lockscreen for the past 2 years and haven't found a single app that is close to providing the customizations that widgetlocker does, so for those that feel this function would be worth while, I highly recommend giving Widgetlocker a spin. For me, what's great is that, I can save the settings and just re-load them on any of my future android phones.
SkyJackpot likes this.
Last edited by drexappeal; January 22nd, 2014 at 03:06 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2014, 07:01 PM   #107 (permalink)
AF Addict

Very useful tip posted in another thread by luvmynad, on how to clear defaults (if you've accidentally saved a setting that you didn't want):

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - default Browser
xaelith likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to drexappeal For This Useful Post:
xaelith (January 23rd, 2014)
Old January 23rd, 2014, 01:16 AM   #108 (permalink)

Device(s): Sprint Note 3 (Black)

Quote:
Sorry...I just realized that maybe this only works, since I use Widgetlocker. I use Widgetlocker in conjunction with the stock Pin security (required by my work) and have the pin set to only activate every 30 minutes that the phone isn't used. Here is a pic of what it should look like, over the lockscreen:

It's so convenient for me because I'll write my list, put the phone on standby and back in my pocket, go to a section where I need something, pull my phone out (just like anybody would with a list), then cross off the item, and put the phone back on standby.

I didn't realize that this might not be possible with the stock lockscreen, but works perfectly with Widgetlocker. Widgetlocker has been my "go to" lockscreen for the past 2 years and haven't found a single app that is close to providing the customizations that widgetlocker does, so for those that feel this function would be worth while, I highly recommend giving Widgetlocker a spin. For me, what's great is that, I can save the settings and just re-load them on any of my future android phones.
Not a problem. Just trying to make sure the info on this handy thread is as accurate as possible for current and future Note 3 owners. On a related topic, if you have the "Action Memo on lock screen" option checked, and use the method mentioned underneath the option to open Action Memo (from the lock screen, double-tap the screen with the S pen while holding down the button on the pen), then you are able to write a note, turn off the screen, turn it back on, and have the note right there and available.

Quote:
Very useful tip posted in another thread by luvmynad, on how to clear defaults (if you've accidentally saved a setting that you didn't want):

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - default Browser
Thanks for posting that in here. I thought I'd done so already, but maybe I didn't click "submit" when I was done. Either way, it's a very handy shortcut.
The Following User Says Thank You to xaelith For This Useful Post:
drexappeal (January 23rd, 2014)
Old January 23rd, 2014, 11:11 AM   #109 (permalink)
AF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaelith View Post
Not a problem. Just trying to make sure the info on this handy thread is as accurate as possible for current and future Note 3 owners. On a related topic, if you have the "Action Memo on lock screen" option checked, and use the method mentioned underneath the option to open Action Memo (from the lock screen, double-tap the screen with the S pen while holding down the button on the pen), then you are able to write a note, turn off the screen, turn it back on, and have the note right there and available.

Thanks for posting that in here. I thought I'd done so already, but maybe I didn't click "submit" when I was done. Either way, it's a very handy shortcut.
You might have, but someone may not have seen it. Still worthy of repost
Old January 23rd, 2014, 05:24 PM   #110 (permalink)

Device(s):

Thought I would add my 2p as all there tips are amazing

My one is (sorry if it's an old android trick but I've only just discovered it) when in a text message use the volume keys to zoom in and out (not really sure why u need to but there goes)
The Following User Says Thank You to dandiggler999 For This Useful Post:
dustwun77 (January 23rd, 2014)
sponsored links
Old January 23rd, 2014, 06:25 PM   #111 (permalink)

Device(s):

Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,543 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandiggler999 View Post
Thought I would add my 2p as all there tips are amazing

My one is (sorry if it's an old android trick but I've only just discovered it) when in a text message use the volume keys to zoom in and out (not really sure why u need to but there goes)
I tried.. Did not work

DropBox: register for free space (we both get 500MB extra space): http://db.tt/sWYVl3j6
Old January 23rd, 2014, 07:44 PM   #112 (permalink)

Device(s): First phone - Motorola Bag phone…still have it! Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy SII (X2) MacBook pro
Carrier: T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan330 View Post
I tried.. Did not work
You actually need to go in settings while in messages and check "use volume key"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caker188 For This Useful Post:
dan330 (January 23rd, 2014), dandiggler999 (January 26th, 2014)
Old February 12th, 2014, 12:14 AM   #113 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): HTC One (M8), Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S II, Google G1
Carrier: t-mobile

Default Re-Arrange your App Drawer

This is probably an old tip but it is new to me. Choptop32 was looking for a way to re-arrange the icons in his app drawer and discovered that you can do that by hitting the menu key and choosing Edit then Save. This is while your using Touchwiz home and does not appear to be available while using Nova Prime.

Thanks Choptop32!
Old February 14th, 2014, 11:26 AM   #114 (permalink)

Device(s): iPhone 4s (work), Galaxy S5 Active, Kindle Paperwhite 3G, Gear 2 Neo
Carrier: AT&T

clitrenta

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovrrdrive View Post
Awesome tip. I'll actually use this one a lot. One thing I would point out though is at least on my Sprint phone I have to open the contacts app then hit the settings button, then select business card to open that up. then the little icon in the top right hand corner opens the camera.

It seems fairly accurate on the first 5 or so cards I tried it out on. It gets most everything right but you definitely have to proofread them before you save. At least it saves a copy of the card you can go back later and view. This is golden.

Thanks for the tip.
Quote:
It's funny how you don't see thing until someone shoves it in your face... In the contacts app there is a new icon with a picture of a business card with a small camera over the lower right corner of the card. Tap on that, take a picture of a standard business card and Viola! it captures all the info in contact fields that you can edit before you save.

Open Contacts, tap on the + symbol
Choose where you want the new contact saved
Tap on the Business card icon
Take a photo of the card. Try it without flash in a well lit room for best results.
Check the details
Tap on Save

Thanks to The Daily Note II/3 - Samsung Galaxy Note 2 & Note 3 Daily Videos for pointing this out for us.

Ok, So if I don't learn anything else today, this one thing will make my whole day worth it. Thanks!!!
Old February 14th, 2014, 11:39 AM   #115 (permalink)

Device(s): iPhone 4s (work), Galaxy S5 Active, Kindle Paperwhite 3G, Gear 2 Neo

clitrenta

Quote:
"Multi window is all very well, but it takes time to arrange your various apps each time you open them. Samsung has considered this and introduced the option to open applications in pairs, saving you valuable seconds. Simply open up any two apps -- preferably ones you like to pair together, naturally -- and then scroll down to the bottom of the multi-window panel. You'll see an arrow at the bottom -- tap this and you'll be presented with an icon showing a screen divided into two sections. Tap this to create the "pair". This newly created duo will appear at the top of the multi-window panel from this point onwards."

Via cnet|UK
Another excellent tip! Thanks
Old February 21st, 2014, 12:53 AM   #116 (permalink)

Device(s): Rock; Paper; Scissors. And sometimes two tin-cans with a string between them

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwither View Post
In contacts, if you tap the + symbol for new contact, you don't see the camera icon?
My Sprint Note 3 does.
It's a shame that to have a decent phone we have to resort to killing People.
http://androidforums.com/sprint-hero-tips-tricks/22168-got-hero-lag-try.html#post717355
Old February 21st, 2014, 01:28 AM   #117 (permalink)

Device(s): Rock; Paper; Scissors. And sometimes two tin-cans with a string between them

Do you have apps you want quick access too, regardless of which screen you are on?

Tip: You can customize the apps in your Lowbar (those apps that are always shown, on every screen, at the bottom)
Tip: You can have up to 5 apps in your lowbar, even though the default is 4
Tip: You can delete the default apps in your lowbar, with exception of the phone
How: Drag & Drop (for all the above)

My Choice of Lowbar apps are: Camera; Phone; Messages; Chrome; Apps

Does anyone know how to add a widget to the Lowbar? I'd really rather have the "Active Apps" widget there, making it simple to check or switch apps on the fly - yes, i know long press home key does this already)
Last edited by flailer; February 21st, 2014 at 02:28 AM.
Old February 21st, 2014, 01:41 AM   #118 (permalink)

Tip: Perform a voice command without removing phone from your pocket;
Using the earbuds, press the single button (not volume rockers); after hearing the beep; State desired voice command, be specific.
(example: press button; "play music" "Boston". "Second one")
(example: next song)
(example: previous song)
(example: action memo; "pick up bread and milk and peanutbutter")
(example: call; contact name, yes)
Last edited by flailer; February 21st, 2014 at 02:29 AM.
Old February 21st, 2014, 01:47 AM   #119 (permalink)

Are your screens full? Or just to confusing?

Tip: add several more screens

You are NOT limited to just a home screen, 4 other screens, apps & widget screens.
I am currently rocking 7 screens (plus app and widget screens for a total of 9, oops no, 10 screens + widget screens)

HOW: add another screen by dragging a large widget to blank space between screens, deleting widget at will, screen remains, fill with apps of your choice
minitrudy likes this.
Last edited by flailer; February 21st, 2014 at 02:31 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flailer For This Useful Post:
coltonspoppa (April 10th, 2014), jman42 (September 4th, 2014)
Old February 21st, 2014, 01:57 AM   #120 (permalink)

Tip: If you like the S-View cover, consider using "No Lock" app.
Every time you flip the cover open your phone will be ready to use; No need to swipe unlock it.
No Lock app works great without the S-View cover - I just find it particularly functional with the S-View cover.
sponsored links
Old February 21st, 2014, 02:03 AM   #121 (permalink)

Tip: Google Now.
I like Google Now as my secondary home screen. It keeps track of airline travel, packages sent, sport scores, weather, etc, and displays them on a single screen (which is scrolled up and down)
(no, not the My Magazine page) I added whole another screen, see tip above, and I just swipe to the side screen just one screen off my home screen
Old February 21st, 2014, 02:07 AM   #122 (permalink)

seriously the BEST TIP ever: App: Ever Note.
and EverNote works so awesome with the S-Pen!!

For me, EverNote is what makes the S-Pen SUPER-SUPER functional
EverNote supports the camera for picture input too!

(sorry, running low on real tips)
Last edited by flailer; February 21st, 2014 at 02:35 AM.
Old February 21st, 2014, 02:40 AM   #123 (permalink)

Tip: Save Battery Power

How: Place phone into airplane mode BEFORE stepping into your car (or bus, or bicycle)

Why: All cell phones boost power output as the phone moves from one cell phone tower to another. Moving across the landscape, drifting from tower to tower, will drain your battery faster than anything else, including playing music, watching movies, texting, & talking on the phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to flailer For This Useful Post:
Note3owner (February 25th, 2014)
Old February 26th, 2014, 10:30 AM   #124 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by flailer View Post
Tip: Save Battery Power

How: Place phone into airplane mode BEFORE stepping into your car (or bus, or bicycle)

Why: All cell phones boost power output as the phone moves from one cell phone tower to another. Moving across the landscape, drifting from tower to tower, will drain your battery faster than anything else, including playing music, watching movies, texting, & talking on the phone.
What does airplane does? I always wanted to know

What features does by having the phone in this mode turns off
Old February 26th, 2014, 01:43 PM   #125 (permalink)

Device(s): Galaxy Note 2 Amber Brown, Galaxy Note 3 Jet Black Galaxy Camera 2
Carrier: EE, Unlocked, sim free, European

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpark8 View Post
What does airplane does? I always wanted to know

What features does by having the phone in this mode turns off
All communications are turned off, hence your phone is not constantly searching for signals/wifi, which is easier on the power.
You can still use your phone for non communicational activities ( before you ask, communicational was in my Samsung dictionary lol)
Old February 26th, 2014, 07:51 PM   #126 (permalink)
AF Addict

Device(s): Note3 running X-Note 4.3 in Safestrap Stock slot.

Thanked 2,880 Times in 2,640 Posts

You can still turn your commmunications on if you're in airplane mode. Say you prefer using a Bluetooth headset to listen to your music. You can be in airplane mode and turn Bluetooth on. Airplane mode just turns off all radios with one press, instead of having to turn them all off one by one.
Old February 27th, 2014, 02:38 PM   #127 (permalink)

Device(s):

Smile Great one, Like it

Really it's great and amazing Thanks
Old March 7th, 2014, 03:46 PM   #128 (permalink)
AF Addict

Someone could've posted this already, but I finally figured out what Samsung did, with the ability that there used to be to add a calendar event, using the S-pen and action memo (or S-note). On the Note 2, it was much simpler, as it was a dedicated icon in S Note popup.

The only reason I figured it out is watching an unrelated video on youtube, that I believe someone on here put together.

On the Note 3, in order to create a calendar event, all that's needed to start creating the event is to open action memo (via the action window popup) and write down the date. From there, click on the "link to action" icon and it'll box the date and give you selection icons below the box. Click on the "Tasks" icon.

Now, instead of it automatically creating a task and showing the list of tasks you have created, it will give you the window that shows a "Tasks" tab and the "Event" tab. Click on the event tab and finish creating the event you were attempting to add.

Such a pain in the butt, compared to how it used to be on the Note 2 and older version of S Note, but at least the functionality is still there! I only wish I discovered this much earlier, after moving to the Note 3.

I still wish there was some sort of way to add an event, but also be able to add an action memo to that event (as an attachment).

Just for example, if I wanted to set an event reminder, but also have a list of activities that I would need to do (in connection with that event), I'd love to be able to create the event and link an action memo that could be opened, when the event reminder comes up. That way, if it's a birthday party, but I have to stop by the store to buy certain items for the party, I could just click on an action memo list that's been attached to the event reminder, so that I won't need to keep the event reminder open.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drexappeal For This Useful Post:
kokiangel (March 7th, 2014), wendy5001 (March 21st, 2014)
Old March 10th, 2014, 06:49 PM   #129 (permalink)

Device(s):

Hello. Is there a way to change the color of the hinge screen texts? But living the white...Thanks do much!
Old March 10th, 2014, 10:23 PM   #130 (permalink)

Device(s):

Default Jelly Bean live wallpaper

Jelly Bean graphic and temp live wallpaper

Tap the Android version in About Phone four times

(The toy bus is my current wallpaper)
Last edited by arvcube; March 10th, 2014 at 10:26 PM.
sponsored links
Old March 16th, 2014, 11:05 AM   #131 (permalink)
AF Addict

Quote:
I still wish there was some sort of way to add an event, but also be able to add an action memo to that event (as an attachment).
Cozi makes it trivial to add an event to the calendar and there's plenty of room for notes for that event. We keep the whole extended family synced that way - if I have something to do, it goes into the calendar and everyone in the family looking at that day sees that I'll be doing whatever, including location and notes. (You can sync it to your Google calendar too.)
The Following User Says Thank You to Rukbat For This Useful Post:
drexappeal (March 16th, 2014)
Old March 17th, 2014, 07:13 AM   #132 (permalink)

Device(s): Samsung Note 3

:-)
Old March 17th, 2014, 07:13 AM   #133 (permalink)

Device(s): Samsung Note 3

Thank!!!
Old March 20th, 2014, 11:59 PM   #134 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Default After the KitKat 4.4.2 Update; Reactivate Hi Galaxy! Wake up command

Call me old school but I don't usually talk to my phone much. For those of you who do, one of our members Tee52 noticed that after the KitKat update the voice command "Hi Galaxy" didn't work to wake up the phone. Well here's how to get it working again:
  1. Open S-voice and click on the Menu key.
  2. Turn off Voice wake-up and un-check Wake up command.
  3. Now check Wake up command and turn on Voice wake-up.
  4. After tapping on okay to the popup that will appear say "Hi Galaxy".
  5. Now turn off the phone and say "Hi Galaxy". This should now activate the Voice wake-up and take you to the S-voice program and you can open a program. I'm using swipe for security so it bypasses the lock screen. Your mileage may vary depending on which security scheme you use.

Thanks go out to Tee52 for finding this issue.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dontpanicbobby For This Useful Post:
Tee52 (March 25th, 2014), xaelith (March 21st, 2014)
Old March 25th, 2014, 02:28 PM   #135 (permalink)

Device(s):

May have already been posted but we just figured this one out - the volume up & down keys will allow you to zoom the camera for closer pics.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tee52 For This Useful Post:
kokiangel (March 25th, 2014)
Old March 25th, 2014, 09:02 PM   #136 (permalink)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy s3

Send a message via AIM to Charlie Hustle Send a message via Yahoo to Charlie Hustle

This has become my favorite thread!
kokiangel and dontpanicbobby like this.
Old March 25th, 2014, 11:08 PM   #137 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Glad you like it Charlie Hustle.
Old March 28th, 2014, 03:03 AM   #138 (permalink)

Device(s):

i love note 3, please tell me tips n trick
Old March 28th, 2014, 03:07 AM   #139 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Welcome to the Android Forums Note 3 sub-forums Santoj. You just have to start at the beginning of this thread and work your way through. New tips and tricks are added as they are discovered.
Old March 30th, 2014, 12:34 PM   #140 (permalink)

Device(s): Galaxy Note 2 Amber Brown, Galaxy Note 3 Jet Black Galaxy Camera 2
Carrier: EE, Unlocked, sim free, European

Just out of interest I tried my wife's Note 2 S pen on my Note 3 today and it works fine and vice versa, probably never be of use but hey, it works for anyone that was curious lol.
sponsored links
Old April 6th, 2014, 09:54 PM   #141 (permalink)
AF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by evohicks View Post
Just out of interest I tried my wife's Note 2 S pen on my Note 3 today and it works fine and vice versa, probably never be of use but hey, it works for anyone that was curious lol.
I hate you people with steel nerves and skinny fingers who can hit a link with your fingertip. My pen is almost always in my hand when I'm using my N3. (I can play solitaire without it, but the cards are pretty large.)
Old April 23rd, 2014, 08:09 PM   #142 (permalink)

Device(s): Note 3 with wicked rom
Carrier: Family Mobile

Is there a link to find all the tips and tricks in one spot or on a text file?
Old May 23rd, 2014, 04:37 PM   #143 (permalink)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Current), Samsung Galaxy S4 (Sold), Iphone 4S (Sold).

I actually set my volume key to snap a photo for easier selfie lol
RonR43 likes this.
Old May 23rd, 2014, 04:40 PM   #144 (permalink)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Current), Samsung Galaxy S4 (Sold), Iphone 4S (Sold).

You can tweak your phone by going to settings> general> developer options.
Old May 25th, 2014, 01:18 AM   #145 (permalink)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy SII, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by No0byPete View Post
I actually set my volume key to snap a photo for easier selfie lol

How do you do this exactly please!
Old May 25th, 2014, 03:32 AM   #146 (permalink)

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realme View Post
How do you do this exactly please!
Easy! Go to your camera then click on the settings on your camera mode. After that, it should show you 3 options. Click on settings again which is the last one. Then click on volume key and set it as camera key!

Camera> Settings> Settings> Volume Key> The Camera Key.

Enjoy!
The Following User Says Thank You to No0byPete For This Useful Post:
kokiangel (May 27th, 2014)
Old May 26th, 2014, 03:18 AM   #147 (permalink)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy SII, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by No0byPete View Post
Easy! Go to your camera then click on the settings on your camera mode. After that, it should show you 3 options. Click on settings again which is the last one. Then click on volume key and set it as camera key!

Camera> Settings> Settings> Volume Key> The Camera Key.

Enjoy!

Done! And many thanks!
Old May 29th, 2014, 05:23 AM   #148 (permalink)

Device(s): International Galaxy Note 3
Carrier: TDC DK

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntlassiter View Post
I couldn't get it to work on my Note3...what am I doing wrong? I dialed *#0*#0

Thanks!
A bit late, I know - but you got a "0" too many (at the end)

pix
Old June 18th, 2014, 10:36 PM   #149 (permalink)

Device(s): Huawei Ascend, LG Esteem, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Carrier: Metro PCS

Tired of reading something important, only to be interrupted by a call from a friend? There's a setting that turns your incoming call notifications into a smaller movable box so you can read that last sentence just before you answer. Or reject and don't miss anything...lol.

Settings, Device, Call, check Incoming Call Notifications.
drexappeal and dontpanicbobby like this.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Quackers For This Useful Post:
Charlie Hustle (June 25th, 2014), dontpanicbobby (July 2nd, 2014), dustwun77 (June 26th, 2014), HairdewX (August 1st, 2014), xaelith (June 19th, 2014)
Old June 25th, 2014, 06:23 AM   #150 (permalink)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy s3

Send a message via AIM to Charlie Hustle Send a message via Yahoo to Charlie Hustle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackers View Post
Tired of reading something important, only to be interrupted by a call from a friend? There's a setting that turns your incoming call notifications into a smaller movable box so you can read that last sentence just before you answer. Or reject and don't miss anything...lol.

Settings, Device, Call, check Incoming Call Notifications.
Many thanks.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Current Rating:
Rate this Phone:

Samsung is coming back with its legendary phablet. The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 comes packed with the best of specs, featuring a 5.7-inch display, a Snapdragon 800 procesor, a 3200 mAh battery and all the specs you can expect from a top-end device.&nb... Read More

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy Note 3