Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy Note 3

New Forums: Nexus Player | Nexus 9
test: Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old November 5th, 2013, 08:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Galaxy Note 3
Carrier: Verizon

Default iloome and BodyGuardz Screen Protector Review

Just wanted to share my thoughts on the iloome Premium Flexible Glass Galaxy Note 3 Screen Protector. I've had it on for a few days now and I really like it so far, I previously had the BodyGuardz HD Anti-Glare ScreenGuardz for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on, but found it to be too "rough" to the touch, not smooth and also was kinda blurry to the sight. On the other hand the iloome is super smooth and crystal clear, really easy to install and I did it without any bubbles or dust (proud of myself). Anyone else have the iloome or BodyGuardz? share the same opinion?

Advertisements
sponsored links
Old November 5th, 2013, 09:02 AM   #2 (permalink)

Device(s): OnePlus One on 3 - UK
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by donb2010 View Post
Just wanted to share my thoughts on the iloome Premium Flexible Glass Galaxy Note 3 Screen Protector. I've had it on for a few days now and I really like it so far, I previously had the BodyGuardz HD Anti-Glare ScreenGuardz for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on, but found it to be too "rough" to the touch, not smooth and also was kinda blurry to the sight. On the other hand the iloome is super smooth and crystal clear, really easy to install and I did it without any bubbles or dust (proud of myself). Anyone else have the iloome or BodyGuardz? share the same opinion?
I like the iloome. Normally I take them off due to sensitivity or application issues but this one is very good.
Old November 6th, 2013, 10:08 PM   #3 (permalink)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (AT&T) Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (pre-order)
Carrier: AT&T

This is my first time ever using a screen protector and I love it. I have the iloome tempered glass one and I don't notice anything different

Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Current Rating:
Rate this Phone:

Samsung is coming back with its legendary phablet. The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 comes packed with the best of specs, featuring a 5.7-inch display, a Snapdragon 800 procesor, a 3200 mAh battery and all the specs you can expect from a top-end device.&nb... Read More

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy Note 3